Asia Pacific Travel Retail Director @ Sisley Paris
CEO Hong Kong & Asia Export Markets @ Crabtree & Evelyn
Director, Regional Brand, La Mer & Jo Malone -- Asia Pacific @ La Mer & Jo Malone
I have developed regional brand strategies to successfully reach a wide range of retail consumer audiences. I’ve opened up new markets for the brands I’ve worked for and delivered year over year solid gains in incremental and profitable business. Through complex collaborations I’ve created a consistent and aligned brand story delivered from the brand strategy to point
I have developed regional brand strategies to successfully reach a wide range of retail consumer audiences. I’ve opened up new markets for the brands I’ve worked for and delivered year over year solid gains in incremental and profitable business. Through complex collaborations I’ve created a consistent and aligned brand story delivered from the brand strategy to point of sale, travel retail, web and digital . My role has been to drive the capabilities of the brand at the local level and to fully enable local marketing capabilities. I’ve assisted in building a world-class brand marketing organization for Estee lauder globally by working closely with out senior marketing leaders worldwide on developing the overall brand story and turning it into compelling messaging and engagement with our global audiences. Part of my success has been in fully understanding the drivers/barriers, influences and nuances involved in our customer’s decision making. I work with our research, CRM and data management professionals and partners to analyzed customer intelligence data (including segmentation, customer experience, concept and campaign evaluations) that uncovers positioning and messaging opportunities. My primary role is to set the direction for how our brands are delivered in our local markets and to ensure sales and profitability objectives are delivered.
CEO Hong Kong & Asia Export Markets @ From December 2012 to March 2015 (2 years 4 months) Director, Regional Brand, La Mer & Jo Malone -- Asia Pacific @ Working with 10 markets to ensure consistent and organic double digit growth for the brands. Key accomplishments include:
* Growth has been achieved across all markets and substantial improvements in in-store ranking and visual presence realized.
* Most markets have been able to expand their teams to ensure growth opportunities for the long term.
* Opex % has been reduced and most markets have seen NOP improvements ahead of the market.
* Developed and made a focus of PR strategies to enhance the brand buzz in the markets. Diverted direct advertising spend to PR initiatives.
* Expanded the daily sampling spend in each market.
* Asia has become the biggest mix of the global business with the fewest doors.
* Initiated specific Asia product development and CRM strategies that have resulted in increased consumer’s base and directly impacted retail sales
* opening of Indonesia, e-commerce in Australia, Asia specific websites in China and Korea; recruited and structured a regional Cabine training team,
* Negotiated a regional distribution agreement for Jo Malone; opened HK and Japan markets. From September 2005 to June 2010 (4 years 10 months) Hong KongDirector, Regional Sales, Aramis and Origins -- EMEA @ I held full responsibility for achieving sales, operating and expense targets for EMEA with full accountibilty for the brand P&L. I managed a team of 6 area sales managers based across the region and an office team of marketing, education, business planning, forecasting and administration. Cross function responsibilities included:
* Managed a portfolio of fragrance brands, catering to women and men, accessibly priced and premium priced. Targeted distribution strategies saw significant growth and market share of the brands.
* Strong launches and re-promotes for all major best sellers
* Developing specific EMA TR marketing sets and strategies to drive the business
* Strategically employing staff to drive the retail business
* Developing in-store counter image to maximize space and location opportunities
* Negotiating successfully to have dedicated field teams in the strongest 3 markets, UK, Germanic region and Latin Europe. From February 1999 to September 2005 (6 years 8 months) London, United KingdomDirector, Estee Lauder Makeup Marketing - Travel Retail @ I developed and managed global initiatives for Estee Lauder makeup; built regional and local market business development initiatives; managed brand local market and retail marketing initiatives; ensure consistency of brand retail presentation and built and achieved overall brand travel retail sales goals. From January 1997 to January 1999 (2 years 1 month) London, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts @ St. Edmunds, Salisbury From 1978 to 1983 Sue Lewis is skilled in: Sales Management, Marketing Strategy, Direct Marketing, Sales Support, Marketing Research, Digital Marketing, Regional Planning, Regional Development, Staff Management, Staff Development, Staff Mentoring, Product Marketing, Profit & Loss Management, Profitability Analysis, Corporate Finance
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension