Director Of Business Development @ Sabre Corporation
Director of Business Development- Asia Pacific @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Global Director of Sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East @ From September 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 5 months) SingaporeRevenue Manager - Corporate @ From September 2011 to August 2013 (2 years) New Delhi Area, IndiaSales Manager - Asia @
Director of Business Development- Asia Pacific @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Global Director of Sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East @ From September 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 5 months) SingaporeRevenue Manager - Corporate @ From September 2011 to August 2013 (2 years) New Delhi Area, IndiaSales Manager - Asia @ - Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers
- Identify potential target areas, hotels and blitz opportunities.
- Represent the company during trade shows and other official occasions/events
- Represent the company with customers and establish contact with potential leads
- Negotiate and prepare contracts with potential customers, taking into account maximum discounts level set by management
- Meet account growth targets set by management for the assigned market:
- Work with the Director of Sales to complete assigned sales projects
- Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
- Help with various projects, Market Research and Competitor research assigned to the sales team
- Work hand-in-hand with Market Managers to create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
- Help Market Managers to establish initial contact to new customers
- Hand over the contract and all necessary information to the market manager so that they can start training new customers
- Liaise with Market Managers during the duration of the contract should there be any contract related issues
- Help with contractual opportunities should chain or group hotels decide to sign up with more hotels From January 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 8 months) Director of Revenue & Strategic Accounts @ - To exceed the revenue targets set within the HotelREZ targets, relating to minimum transaction volumes.
- To sign more hotels for the group.
- To form strategic alliances with international brands.
- To assist hotels to achieve their revenue goals in terms of ADR and total sales.
- To exceed year on year sales per hotel.
- To maintain the rate strategy on the distribution systems for each property.
- To ensure the hotels are trained to be able to yield rates and inventory using the control centre.
- To ensure that availability is kept open at all times whenever possible.
- To monitor whether properties are offering rate parity across non HotelREZ channels.
- To encourage the use of Lanyon and Signing of negotiated rates and to assist properties in building these rates.
- To ensure that all rate and room information within control centre is correct at all times.
- To ensure use of LBE and ABE Book-A-Rez channel From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Assistant Manager - eRevenue @ - Developing rate strategies for the hotels.
- Co-0rdination with Top management and Hotel GMs, FOMs, Directors (sales) and Executive board.
- Analyzing market trends and working out a plan for the future
- Handling all the GDS Queries of the Guests, TAs, Hotels and providing solution
- Maximizing Revenue generation of the Hotels.
- Research on the Hotels, competition, market conditions and developing new policies/ strategies to maximize revenue.
- Handling all the operational Correspondence
- Supervising the operational activities.
- Keeping a Check on the Trends and follow up on the strategies.
- As a Trainer - Covering Operations and Revenue Maximization. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years)
PGDM @ Fore School of Management From 2007 to 2010 B.Com @ Delhi University From 2001 to 2004 XII @ Army School Delhi Cantt From 1996 to 2001
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension