Senior Principal Presales Consultant @ TIBCO Software
A dynamic and results driven Pre-Sales professional with a solid technical background and a proven track record of winning business. Employing a creative, flexible and determined approach in developing effective multi-level relationships at a technical and business level. Demonstrating empathy and a close understanding of customer business issues to build technical and commercial offers that illustrate business
A dynamic and results driven Pre-Sales professional with a solid technical background and a proven track record of winning business. Employing a creative, flexible and determined approach in developing effective multi-level relationships at a technical and business level. Demonstrating empathy and a close understanding of customer business issues to build technical and commercial offers that illustrate business value. Presents clear and concise strategy and proposals at board level, with strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, based on an astute commercial awareness that plays a fundamental part in the growth and maintenance of market share and corporate vision. I am a certified Oracle Enterprise Architect with specialised domains of Telecommunications and Integration. I have been selling enterprise software into large, complex organisations for 25 years.
25 years of technical sales support for leading software companies such as Oracle, BEA, Clarify, Informix and TIBCO. Extensive experience of Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture including Cloud Architecture (Saas, Paas, Iaas), SOA/EDA, EAI, Business Process Management (BPM), IoT, Web Services, Enterprise Messaging (EMS/JMS), Business Intelligence, Identity Management, Information Management, System Management, collaborative e-business (eCRM), enterprise relationship management (Portals, B2E, B2E), customer relationship management (CRM), Content Management (CMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP/SCM).
Specialties: IT Strategy, Saas, Paas, Iaas, Big Data, Integration, Oracle Communications, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Mobility, Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Identity Management, Engineered Solutions, Solutions Architecture, TOGAF, Enterprise Architecture, eTOM, EAI, SOA, BPM, ESB, CRM, Web2.0, collaborative e-business, middleware, JAVA, Portal Technology and Web Services. Telecommunications, SIP, Networks,
Pre/Post Sales support. Technical Account Management.
Customer Success Director @ Working as a Director and Platform Architect within the UK Customer Success Team, I specialize in the sale and adoption of Oracle Cloud Services. It is both a pre and post sales role in all things that encompass Oracle Paas and IaaS services. As a Customer Success Director I am responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between the Oracle Public Cloud and our customer’s core business objectives and priorities, thereby driving increased business value and alignment. My prime responsibility is to drive customer adoption through successful on-boarding and utilization of PaaS and IaaS services, together with the identification and expansion of opportunities to ensure maximize usage of the Oracle Cloud platform. I am an Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect
• Provide pro-active pre and post sales support for Oracle Cloud Services across the whole Oracle PaaS and IaaS Technology Platform.
• Drive high customer satisfaction and adoption
• Assume responsibility for Public Cloud Paas/Iaas adoption and escalation issues, concerns and risks
• On-board customers onto Oracle Cloud, evangelizing and extending the footprint of Cloud services and adoption
• Develop repeatable solutions for innovation and long term revenue.
• Act as a trusted advisor to key decision makers; CTOs, CIOs, Architects regarding Cloud models: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Public, Private and Hybrid.
• Identify risks and collaborate with internal teams to re-mediate and ensure ongoing replenishment
• Serve as the customer advocate and provide feedback to Oracle's product management and engineering organizations From September 2015 to Present (3 months) Communications Industry Technology Director @ As a certified Oracle Enterprise Architect, I work with architects and CTOs to formulate strategy and solutions within the UK Communications industry. I employ a creative, flexible and determined approach in developing industry strength solutions and effective multi-level relationships at a technical and business level. Demonstrating empathy and a close understanding of customer business issues to build technical and commercial offers that illustrate business value. Presenting clear and concise strategy and proposals at board level, with strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills. From June 2011 to August 2015 (4 years 3 months) Senior Principal Sales Consultant @ Following the Oracle acquisition of BEA I now am part of the Investment Accounts Sales Consultancy Group within Oracle UK Pre-Sales. I specialise in providing enterprise architecture expertise to our user base. In essence, acting as a client side CTO. My accounts include BT and O2 within the UK Communications sector. From June 2008 to May 2011 (3 years) Senior Principal Systems Engineer @ From June 2005 to June 2008 (3 years 1 month) Senior Principal Pre-Sales Consultant @ From February 2004 to June 2005 (1 year 5 months) Head Of Pre-Sales @ From March 2002 to February 2004 (2 years) Pre-Sales Team Leader @ From January 1998 to March 2002 (4 years 3 months) Pre-Sales Team Leader @ From January 1995 to January 1998 (3 years 1 month) Senior Pre-Sales Technical Consultant @ From April 1991 to January 1995 (3 years 10 months) Senior Software Engineer @ From October 1987 to April 1991 (3 years 7 months)
MSc, Business Technology @ Kingston University From 1986 to 1987 Blakelaw Comprehensive, Newcastle Upon Tyne Steven Dolinski is skilled in: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, SOA, Pre-sales, Cloud Computing, CRM, Integration, Enterprise Software, Business Process Design, Middleware, EAI, ESB, Oracle, Web Services, Sales Enablement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension