As a healthcare communications professional who has worked in the business for over 25 years, I am a huge advocate for access to credible health and wellness information as a conduit for improved patient outcomes and wellness. Accomplishing this task through my current leadership role at Cadient Group allows me to work with true innovators in digital
As a healthcare communications professional who has worked in the business for over 25 years, I am a huge advocate for access to credible health and wellness information as a conduit for improved patient outcomes and wellness. Accomplishing this task through my current leadership role at Cadient Group allows me to work with true innovators in digital marketing, social media, interactive design and technology innovation. Every day, I’m able to feed two of my passions – mentoring and learning – by interacting with the Cadient Group team as we seek to address the needs of our life sciences clients.
I’ve worked on all sides of the healthcare communications industry from 1982 to 2012 (which covers an era of enormous change). Over this span, I’ve witnessed the evolution healthcare communications from a marketing, sales, operations, agency, consultant and technology partner point of view. I’ve been fortunate enough to participate in bringing some of the biggest healthcare brands to market. My fascination with being an agent for positive change drives my role as CEO at Cadient Group, a category-leading digital healthcare marketing agency serving the life sciences industry. We provide a unique combination of capabilities - combining innovative strategic consulting, outstanding digital and multichannel execution, and breakthrough technologies – in a manner that creates market success for our clients.
President/CEO, Vice President, Global Life Sciences Practice @ Cadient Group became Cadient, a Cognizant Company through a strategic acquisition announced October 2014. Cadient is a leading digital healthcare marketing agency - serving a diverse range of industry markets and stakeholders (including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, hospital / healthcare systems, institutions and associations). Cadient, as part of the global life sciences practice within Cognizant, has dramatically expanded our recognized expertise at Crafting Meaningful Experiences. Our ability to assist our clients to strategically innovate, integrate emerging technologies, and implement effectively in a multi-channel global market represents the launch of an exciting new generation of Cadient. We bring business-changing solutions to emerging healthcare companies to drive innovative results for some of the world’s most novel products, biggest brands and customer-centered services. Today, Cadient embodies a “digital first” methodology for brand commercialization - where your brand’s core communication platform is driven by digital messaging, transactions and conversations. Regardless of the size of a client organization, a “digital first” approach to commercialization can have a profound impact upon customer relationships, perceived brand value, as well as internal operational agility.
Our team’s talent, services and solutions continue to expand, reflective of our commitment to leadership and innovation, and include:
• Web design and implementation
• Agile portal development
• Online relationship marketing
• Multi-channel brand launch
• Non-personal promotion programs
• Online adherence initiatives
• Analytics, insights and research
• Branding and market development
• Mobile campaigns
• Social media communities and engagement
• Media planning/Online advertising
• Search engine marketing
• Strategic consultancy From October 2004 to Present (11 years 3 months) President, Americas @ Expanded capabilities and fostered global integration of a top-five healthcare communications network, both as an independent and as part of the WPP global network. In my role as President, Americas, I headed the Consumer, Professional and Relationship Marketing divisions of the agency, while introducing digital and consultancy capabilities. From 1999 to 2004 (5 years) President @ Senior member of the executive leadership team for the industry’s largest “in-house” communications agency, while serving as the integration point with internal marketing and marketing operations leadership team. The role and scope of 30 West expanded across the Wyeth enterprise and portfolio throughout my tenure. Established internal best practices for agency productivity, specialty brand launch, and branding methodologies. From 1995 to 2000 (5 years) Vice President, Marketing Communications @ Coordination of brand, franchise and corporate communications execution for numerous Wyeth business units. Represented marketing and marketing operations within several executive steering committees and during key strategic change management activities, including M&A and R&D initiatives. From 1996 to 1998 (2 years) Vice President, Marketing Communications @ Interacted with numerous brand and franchise leads, along with Marketing Operations group leadership, to enhance marketing processes and impact. Oversaw operations and development of 30 West Advertising, the industry's largest in-house agency during this period. From 1994 to 1997 (3 years) Vice President, Marketing Communications @ From 1990 to 1997 (7 years)
BS, Craig School of Business; Marketing and Advertising @ California State University-Fresno From 1976 to 1980 Steve Wray is skilled in: Multi-channel Strategy, Change Management, Brand Development, Multi-channel Marketing, Strategy, Social Media Marketing, CRM, Agile Methodologies, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Digital Strategy, Advertising, SEM, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising