SEO & Internet Marketing Account Manager @ WebTek Web Design
Ambitious and driven student of corporate communications with real world Public Relations and Internet Marketing experience working for an established search engine marketing firm, the largest real estate company in the tri-state area, and a recognized PR agency in Philadelphia. Currently contribute guest blogs, web copy, and overall content strategically for SEO and link building campaigns along
Ambitious and driven student of corporate communications with real world Public Relations and Internet Marketing experience working for an established search engine marketing firm, the largest real estate company in the tri-state area, and a recognized PR agency in Philadelphia. Currently contribute guest blogs, web copy, and overall content strategically for SEO and link building campaigns along with optimizing client sites to increase organic search traffic and rankings to push clients to the forefront of their markets.
Senior SEO Associate @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Online Marketing Consultant @ From December 2014 to September 2015 (10 months) SEO & Internet Marketing Account Manager @ From January 2014 to December 2014 (1 year) Digital Marketing Associate @ From October 2013 to December 2013 (3 months) Search Support Associate @ • Review, edit, and optimize client websites both on site and back end via title tags, description tags and keywords to increase organic search engine rankings and traffic
• Research and execute link-building campaigns for a variety of clients
• Perform outreach to find editorial outlets to submit blog posts
• Build specifically optimized pages for clients in Wordpress and many different CMS and FTP systems
• Write and submit multiple blog posts per month for clients to build their backlink portfolio
• Analyze and submit client data reports using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Excel.
• Work both independently and collaboratively in an open office setting From July 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 2 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaPublic Relations Assistant @ Write media releases, on various subjects for thousands of Real Estate Agents
• Pitch releases to various media outlets
• Work independently, and unsupervised
• Create and update blog posts using Wordpress and maintain social media networks
• Coordinate events between organization and charities From February 2012 to July 2012 (6 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaAccount Executive Intern @ Drafted media pitches to promote the Rugby League World Cup Qualifier, that lead to successfully published stories by media outlets. (The Courier Post, Philly.com, Philadelphiasportsdaily.com)
Wrote media advisories to that resulted in reporters and photographers covering rugby matches, and the Mayors' welcoming ceremony for Rugby teams.
Assisted in handling media relations duties at Rugby League World Cup event.
Edited, revised, and rewrote a by-lined article for Prescription Audio.
Responsible for frequently updating spreadsheet calendars of editorial, speaking, and award opportunities for EQECAT.
Researched and compared media coverage of competitors for Cozen O'Connor Law Firm
Assembled clip-book for St. Clare's Hospital
Researched charities and community oriented organizations for Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza community outreach
Gathered examples and research for a crisis communication presentation for a client in the banking industry
Constructed media lists for various clients
Assisted in the implementation of the social media campaign for the Wish Upon A Hero Foundation in the Chase American Giving Awards competition From August 2011 to December 2011 (5 months) Summer Help @ Trained and supervised new employees.
Participated with teams to complete projects such as constructing a playground.
Worked independently and accomplished tasks ahead of schedule.
Communicated with the public and answered questions on a daily basis. From May 2008 to August 2011 (3 years 4 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Corporate Communications @ Penn State University From 2008 to 2011 Stephen Nuttall is skilled in: Public Relations, Writing, Editing, Media Pitching, Social Media, Blogging, Blogger Relations, Crisis Communications, Community Relations, Event Marketing, Event Management, SEO, Search Engine Ranking, Web Content Management, Content Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension