1st Line Support Analyst @ Selection Services Ltd.
Shift Supervisor @ Goals Soccer Centres
Telecoms Administrator @ Southern Railway
I am currently a 1st Line Support Analyst. I am a enthusiastic and hard working person who would like to progress within the IT sector. I am willing to learn new skills which will help me in the future. I see myself as a great team worker as well as being able to work on my own.
I am currently a 1st Line Support Analyst. I am a enthusiastic and hard working person who would like to progress within the IT sector. I am willing to learn new skills which will help me in the future. I see myself as a great team worker as well as being able to work on my own. I can carry out tasks quickly and effectively. IT is a great interest of mine and something which I am very passionate about.
1st Line Support Analyst @ Duties
o Logging support calls via telephone and email
o Resolving 1st line incidents and requests
o Ensuring all tickets are resolved to a high level of customer satisfaction
o Providing prompt escalation to 2nd line and 3rd line support as required
o Providing regular feedback to clients re the status of their tickets
o Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups
o Effective ticket management and tracking using the Remedy ticket logging system
o Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLA)
o Proactive Management of tickets raised with 3rd party resolver groups
o Liaising and assisting Field Engineers on client sites
o Ensuring all tickets are categorised to correct standards
o Following internal processes for assigning tickets to the correct department or individuals
o Following security admin and information security processes
o Following Sev-1/ Sev-2 escalations and notifications where appropriate From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Shift Supervisor @ 1. Directing employees through their daily routines
2. Providing leadership to a team during a shift
3. Monitoring staff performance during shift and addressing any short comings
4. Training new employees
5. Opening and Closing the branch
6. Ensuring that reception and bar floats are correct and in charge of cashing up.
7. Daily reports which included shift change reports and end of day reports.
8. Dealing with enquiries face to face, via email or telephone
9. Dealing with complaints
10. Reception duties which include dealing with customers, cash handling, taking bookings
11. Providing excellent customer service
12. Preparing orders for the branch
13. Checking stock levels
14. First Aid Qualified From September 2010 to May 2015 (4 years 9 months) Telecoms Administrator @ 1. Managing all mobile devices. Ordering/replacing and activation of devices including BlackBerry’s, PDA’s, standard mobile and Tablet’s, desk phones and SIM cards.
2. Using the BlackBerry Enterprise Server to remotely manage devices.
3. Liaising with suppliers/service providers daily.
4. Managing all fixed phone infrastructure moves, installs, cease lines and changes including liaising with stations, suppliers and engineers that can include site visits.
5. Managing all budget activity relating to the Communications infrastructure including raising orders, receipting invoices, renewing licenses and monitoring monthly airtime bills for high usage.
6. Managing station/depot radios including licenses, installation and support of radio and voice recording equipment requirements.
7. Attending to 2 service desks- managing and resolving calls logged by employees to meet SLA deadlines.
8. Repairing faulty mobile devices where possible, backing up/restoring data and syncing email accounts. From August 2014 to December 2014 (5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension