Bachelor of Science @
Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University
HR management and development experience in Asia Pacific, India and Japan. Strong expertise in HR business partnering with businesses and functional organizations focussing on people strategy, organizational design and transformation process, talent management, and workforce planning. Lead change initiatives and implemented specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives. Aligns performance management and reward systems to
HR management and development experience in Asia Pacific, India and Japan. Strong expertise in HR business partnering with businesses and functional organizations focussing on people strategy, organizational design and transformation process, talent management, and workforce planning. Lead change initiatives and implemented specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives. Aligns performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce desired behaviors. Experience in resource Demand-Supply Forecasting and Planning management, Training & Development. Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate with cross-boarder, multi-cultural cross-functional teams, to manage and complete project transitions, in-line with strategic/operational objectives. Exposed to international transfers of Senior Executives. Proficient in handling HR tools.
HR Business Partner APJ @ • Represent the full spectrum of HR functions, programs, and processes within a global business across APJ.
• Maintain relationships with top management typically V Ps & Directors, in order to drive the execution of HR programs & Coach senior leadership within the business on issues that impact HR
• Lead the HR programs and processes within the business. Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, and design solutions.
• HR partner to senior management. Provide coaching to line managers on reward management, compensation, salary review process which commensurate with individual performance
• Develop compensation packages for expats based on local and existing condition
• Develop change management strategies within the business to support the implementation of HR initiatives
• Integration/ harmonization of incentives, benefits, HR policies, systems & processes in Asia.
• Crafted and executed the HR strategy, including talent acquisition, performance management, talent review and planning, 360 degree assessment and leadership development, succession plan.
• Collaborates with colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
• Support Talent Planning for high growth countries like SEA and India/China, based on long term business strategy From January 2011 to Present (5 years) SingaporeHR Business Partner- Asia Pacific & Japan @ Resource Planning / Decision Support:
- Monitor key HR operating metrics such as productivity, recruiting, transfers, attrition, supervised demand, and open demand. Provide information, analysis, counsel to operating unit leadership and take appropriate action to address issue
- Supported resource planning efforts that support the operating unit business. This includes day-to-day resource management and forecasting activities, annual planning and issue resolution for consulting workforce
- To run & continuously analyze resource status of various projects across APAC by utilizing different HR-Automation tools.
- Support transfers or movements of individuals into/out of the OU/ Country. Manage peripheral HR activities such as policy advice, cost/benefit analysis, approvals, communications & reassignment of counsellors.
- Knowledge of Accenture transfer policies
- Monitor recruiting plans for Resources and Products operating unit specific recruiting needs, coordinating with local HR teams
HR Process Management:
- Single point of contact for any HR related activities for Products and Resources OU.
- Partnered / coordinated calls, meetings with cross entity functions (RMS, F&S, and Finance) across APAC. Participated in resolution of day-to-day issues and solution resolution.
- Coordination of demand supply cycle based on current and pipeline project status
- Monitor and report on the training plan & budget for deployed personnel; manage faculty requirements for the operating unit; support specific trainings such as Leadership Development Program or OU / industry specific training
- Support engagement & retention activities by reviewing Global Employee Survey results and coordinate action plans. Advise operating unit and geographic unit leadership on necessary actions.
- Support management of Diversity & Inclusion pipeline process
- Support global/APAC HR people initiatives. From January 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 9 months) Assistant Manager- L&D @ • To manage a dynamic team in operations & training, while ensure adherence to output targets at desired quality levels. Optimum deployment of people and resources to deliver business results.
• Support transition & setup of outsourcing units for large Pharmaceutical projects
• Work with process owners to proactively resolve conflicts. Define issues, organize cross project sub-teams, and review recommendations. Ensure adherence to client’s policies and procedures.
• Play a supporting role in the execution of identified workforce development strategies and programs to develop talents in BPO
• Support the roll-out of Corporate Employee Engagement Survey for BPO and to ensure that BPO achieve the targeted participation rate
• Execute successful delivery of employee development curricula by employing best practices in interactive adult learning concepts and sophisticated facilitation techniques.
• Make updates to current solutions based on changing business needs or evaluation results.
• Work with internal and external resources to implement supporting solutions.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including business and function partners, senior leaders, and global HR partners.
• Interact with management as a regular part of the needs analysis, development or implementation of programs. From August 2003 to April 2008 (4 years 9 months) Lecturer @ From October 1999 to July 2001 (1 year 10 months)