Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition @ Splunk provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. More than 10,000 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in over 100 countries use Splunk. We’ve been named as one of the San
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition @ Splunk provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. More than 10,000 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in over 100 countries use Splunk. We’ve been named as one of the San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" eight years in a row. Innovation is in our DNA.
Career opportunities at Splunk: www.splunk.com/careers
- Manage a team of global recruiters in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Help create Splunk staffing infrastructure from Interview Assessment Tools, ATS workflow, comp intel, cross-functional partnerships and executive dashboards
- Create the roll out and implementation of our forecasting model and hiring plan
- Provide leadership to the Sales and G&A recruitment team and liaison between the staffing team and executives
- Concurrently manage a team and maintain an individual reqload From November 2014 to Present (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaLead Recruiter/Sr. Recruiter @ Splunk is hiring!! - http://www.splunk.com/careers
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
- Won Splunk's Award of Excellence FY 2013
- Average 25 hires/quarter
- Maintain a 50+ reqload
- Average 25-30 hiring managers
- Help develop Splunk's staffing strategy, protocol and processes
Manage a team of 6 recruiters who support Sales, Biz Dev, Marketing, Finance, IT, Legal and HR while maintaining an individual reqload and maintaining high level management responsibilities. From January 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaStaffing Supervisor @ - Improved hiring processes bringing down time to fill from 3 months to 6 weeks.
- Trained recruiters and managers on new hiring strategy.
- Successfully placed 95 candidates (Top 10% of my division).
- Turned lowest performing region in the country to #2 in the country within 3 months.
- Coordinated and hosted sales networking events to find top talent. From August 2010 to December 2010 (5 months) Senior Recruiter/Project Manager @ - Helped create a staffing division from scratch including developing hiring protocol, establishing hiring guidelines, rolling out and implementing it to the internal recruiting team.
- Managed a team of 4-6 while maintaining an individual reqload.
- Performed the full-life cycle recruiting process.
- Utilized online communities, career sites, job boards, alumni associations, and cold calling to find qualified candidates.
- Conducted training on internal software program.
- Created and implemented database training program for candidates.
- Developed current protocol for recruitment and project management.
- Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with companies and clients at multiple levels.
- Conducted weekly committee meetings with hiring managers and extended teams.
- Applied knowledge of ADA, EEO and employment laws.
- Defined and initiated projects and managed costs, schedule, and performance of projects. From January 2010 to July 2010 (7 months) Sr. Recruiter @ Achievements:
- Averaged 25-30 open reqs, with 5-10 hires per month (0 external agencies used).
- 2008: 225% of quota (Highest % to quota ever attained in the recruiting dept).
- Top Recruiter on a team of 10 in 2008 with 96 total hires.
- Top Recruiter on a team of 7 in 2007 with 84 total hires.
- Top Recruiter on a team of 5 in 2006 with 73 total hires.
- Averaged a 20-40 day time to fill
- Transformed recruiting culture by introducing proactive strategies that increased the number of qualified candidates, reduced time to fill critical positions, and substantially enhanced hiring manager satisfaction.
- Managed a team of 5 recruiters while maintaining an aggressive, individual reqload.
- Successfully hired FTE and contractors in Sales, IT, Engineering, HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Business Development.
- Managed a high volume, high quality pipeline of passive candidates under very tight timelines.
- Successfully negotiated complex compensation packages including salaries, bonus, sign-on bonuses, relocation and visas.
- Partnered with senior management to develop a staffing strategy and candidate pipeline. From August 2005 to December 2009 (4 years 5 months)
J.D., Law @ Golden Gate University From 2002 to 2005 B.A., Legal Studies and Political Science @ University of California, Santa Cruz From 1996 to 2000 Shreya Iyer is skilled in: Applicant Tracking..., Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Interviews, Temporary Placement, Management, Sales, Internet Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Onboarding, Sourcing, Benefits Negotiation, Executive Search, Talent Management, Screening, Contract Recruitment, Start-ups, Cold Calling, SDLC, Strategy, Hiring, Employment Law, Enterprise Software
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension