Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) @
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
After passing out with a B.Tech. in Computer Science from IIT Delhi in 2010, I joined Deutsche Bank Singapore and worked there as a futures broker covering institutional clients including the major hedge funds, pension funds and asset management firms across the world. Alongside, I also developed an Android SOS app for women in India in collaboration
After passing out with a B.Tech. in Computer Science from IIT Delhi in 2010, I joined Deutsche Bank Singapore and worked there as a futures broker covering institutional clients including the major hedge funds, pension funds and asset management firms across the world. Alongside, I also developed an Android SOS app for women in India in collaboration with Indian NGO People for Parity. The app Pukar has been launched with a tie up with the police in four cities in India and has ~10000 installs so far. After leaving DB in 2014, I am currently pursuing an MS in Computer Science from UIUC, USA. I recently completed a front-end internship at Pinterest working on new user education on their website. I have also just been awarded the Siebel Scholars award, awarded to the 93 most talented students each year at the world’s leading graduate schools of business, computer science, and bioengineering, and now energy science. Each year exceptional students receive a $35,000 award during their final year of studies based on outstanding academic performance and leadership. In the past, I have done internships at Microsoft Research Bangalore and UIUC, have co-authored three research papers in reputed international conferences and have a patent with Microsoft. I have also been awarded an Undergrad Research award at SIGMOD 2009.
Co-Founder & CTO @ - Co-founded TextMyPA in Delhi.
- Developed the android app and released it on the android play store in India.
- Currently in a soft launch phase in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with about ~2500 installs so far in four months.
- TextMyPA is a personal assistant app – it connect consumers with a host of online services removing the hassle associated with comparing different websites and apps for the same services. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) New Delhi Area, IndiaEngineering Intern @ - Worked as a summer intern in activation within the Growth team
- Improved the new user experience for users signing up on Pinterest on web.
- Developed backend API endpoints in Python to support API calls from the front end for new functionality.
- Ran A/B tests on experiments consisting of the changes I made to determine which feature should ship to production. From May 2015 to August 2015 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAssociate, Listed Derivatives @ Execution of futures and options for institutional clients including hedge funds and providing them market color and trade ideas involving derivatives. From July 2010 to May 2014 (3 years 11 months) SingaporeSummer Intern @ Implemented a programming model that facilitates development of multi-user collaborative applications running on distributed systems.
Developed multiple applications such as email clients, games etc using the model to test and optimize it. From May 2009 to July 2009 (3 months) Summer Intern @ Proposed a database Management Architecture, providing compliance solutions to firms for government regulations relating to retention and deletion of digital records.
Can be deployed by companies like IBM, EMC, Network Appliance, HP, Sony etc to extend the existing level of protection provided by compliance storage servers to structured data residing in relational databases. From May 2008 to July 2008 (3 months) Urbana-Champaign, Illinois Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension