Senior Project Manager / Key Account Manager @ Letterhead AB / Studio Bon / Bon Magazine
Head of Partnerships and Sales @ BIZZBY - App Your Service ®
BA (Hons) Economics & Politics @
School of Oriental and African Studies, U. of London
COO (Vice VD och Byråchef) @ Studio Bon is an integrated full-service creative agency from the founders of Bon Magazine. We craft campaigns, design projects and editorial content, as well as retail, digital and social media concepts for brands within the fashion, arts and lifestyle industries. Our HQ is located in Stockholm, Sweden with an additional creative
COO (Vice VD och Byråchef) @ Studio Bon is an integrated full-service creative agency from the founders of Bon Magazine. We craft campaigns, design projects and editorial content, as well as retail, digital and social media concepts for brands within the fashion, arts and lifestyle industries. Our HQ is located in Stockholm, Sweden with an additional creative office in London, UK. www.studiobon.com
• Signed strategically targeted clients within first 6 months with a project value of SEK +1,5m.
• Set up team building and operational processes to improve efficiency and office environment.
• Managing 30+ staff between London and Stockholm.
• Part of management team. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Senior Project Manager / Key Account Manager @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Stockholm, SwedenHead of Partnerships and Sales @ •Bizzby is an on-demand marketplace for services. Currently live in London on IOS and coming to Android soon.
http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/31/bizzby-raises-10m-from-hedge-fund-to-take-on-taskrabbit-in-uk/ From April 2014 to August 2014 (5 months) London, United KingdomFinance Business Partner / Project Manager @ • Part of management team restructuring Groupon Denmark.
• Managed the Groupon Denmark P&L; OPEX cut by 40% in 2013.
• Supported partnership launches with merchants and forecasted profitability.
• Project managed the roll-out of our global banking system in Denmark and Norway.
• Restructured the Danish and Norwegian finance departments; professional fees cut by 80% monthly.
• Financial coordinator for the Nordics with daily contact with C-level Financial Directors across the region.
• Primary financial client manager for all DK top accounts.
• Streamlined and centralised AP payment processes across the Nordic region to London HQ.
• Reported directly to the Northern Europe CFO. From October 2012 to April 2014 (1 year 7 months) London, United KingdomHead of Partner Finance @ • Primary client manager for 500+ Danish partners in all finance related issues.
• Managed a team of four, oversaw all controlling and merchant payments.
• Successfully streamlined our payment and invoice processes.
• Reported directly to the Danish CFO. From March 2012 to October 2012 (8 months) Associate Trainee @ The Swedish Trade Council is a management consultancy that assists the establishment and development of Swedish enterprises and their products, services and ideas in foreign markets.
• Delivered sales pitches to cold companies on business opportunities in India; 70% of calls led to meetings with SME senior managers.
• Delivery assignments included market research and strategic partnerships to ensure successful market entry for Swedish companies in the Indian market.
• Projects involved the analysis of the Indian PE sector, market entry of a Swedish commercial elevator producer, the organisation of the Swedish pavilion at India Telecom 2012 and further assistance to business delegations in New Delhi and Bangalore. From August 2011 to February 2012 (7 months) Co-Founder @ •Provided innovative and highly potent advertising space specifically targeted towards the student market.
•Established distribution deals with student unions at 10+ universities.
•Negotiated a sponsorship from EMERGENCY, a United Nations charity partner. From December 2010 to July 2011 (8 months) London, United KingdomSales @ • Set up sales meetings via cold calls directly with SME managers.
• Received “Top Deal” status and set the record of number of deals sold.
• First deal signed within first two days; signed two new partners on average per day throughout the internship.
• Wrote cold call scripts to be used by the rest of the sales team. From June 2010 to July 2010 (2 months) Stockholm, SwedenFinancial Advisor Assistant, High Net Worth & Corporate Sales @ • Attracted cold clients via telephone; arranged 40 client meetings on average per month exceeding sales targets by 50%.
• Set up an online network on my own initiative to work from abroad. From July 2007 to June 2010 (3 years) Stockholm, SwedenSummer Intern @ •Translated and analyzed documents on a deadline, on the subject of the transactions, office and logistics markets of Gothenburg, its future price changes and market factors From July 2009 to July 2009 (1 month) Stockholm, Sweden
BSc, Management, Managerial Economics @ London School of Economics and Political Science From 2009 to 2010 BA (Hons) Economics & Politics @ School of Oriental and African Studies, U. of London From 2008 to 2011 Natural Sciences Program @ Enskilda Gymnasiet From 2004 to 2007 Sharokh Rahmani is skilled in: Market Research, Economics, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, International Relations, Social Media, Management Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Management, Analysis, Research, Market Analysis, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension