Bachelors Science, Computer Science @
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Principal Software Engineer @ • Lead developer for the I3 (Integrated Imagery Intelligence) Imagery team responsible for development of Imagery plugins for the Agile Client Framework (AGCLT) framework, building applications that provide rendering of 3-D tactical graphics for the Command and Control (C2) client Enterprise Common Operational Picture (E-COP) for the Global Command and Control System –
Principal Software Engineer @ • Lead developer for the I3 (Integrated Imagery Intelligence) Imagery team responsible for development of Imagery plugins for the Agile Client Framework (AGCLT) framework, building applications that provide rendering of 3-D tactical graphics for the Command and Control (C2) client Enterprise Common Operational Picture (E-COP) for the Global Command and Control System – Joint Program (GCCS-J).
• Experience developing and building web based applications using that integrate with OWF framework to support Imagery Products for the GCCS-J program.
• Experience with DISA product submission and integration process, including the development of software delivery documentation necessary to vet Imagery products to comply with STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide(s)).
• Experience developing thick clients using Net Beans Module Suite (NBM) with Maven. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) Technical Director/PM, www.army.mil @ Senior Architect/Technical Director (October 2010 – Present)
• Responsible for leading a diverse skilled team of composed of software engineers, editors, analysts, and graphic designers on a multi-million dollar contract supporting the development and delivery of key product to support the U.S. Army’s official homepage, www.army.mil.
• Responsible for making key architectural design and implementation decisions, maintaining site integrity, and planning deliveries in accordance with contractual and customer requirements.
• Responsible for scheduling, assigning and tracking development tasks, pushing software through the production process in rapid timeframe, while maintaining quality and security standards becoming of the official US Army News & information site.
• Leading and providing technical advice and direction assisting with challenges software development, architectural flow and design, user interface modeling, usability and management of SCRUM teams.
• Leading the technical proposals to support new business efforts for the Army and other government clients.
• Serving as the Architect for the applications and subsystems used for the Army’s mobile and web presence.
• Serving as the Client liaison for all technical aspects of Web and Mobile development, and network/resource management.
• Responsible for implementing effective and compliant security policy to ensure Army.mil products are compliant to DoD, NIST and HIPAA standards.
• Responsible for integration and managing relationships with all third party vendors that help power the site
• Direct contributions as lead developer experience trouble shooting and acting as a lead developer creating applications in a PHP/LAMP environment.
• Providing technical advice and assistance to senior/mid/junior level developers using advanced OOP principles (Design Patterns) within both mobile (Java/Objective C) and web based platforms (PHP/LAMP). From November 2010 to September 2013 (2 years 11 months) Senior Technical Consultant @ Senior Consultant/Mobile Developer, Booz Allen Hamilton (9.2010 - 10.2010)
• Supported proposal development for the need and scope of mobile application for various defense agencies.
• Developed prototype iPad app in native objective C to showcase past performances.
Security Consultant/Developer, G2 Inc. (6.2010 - 9.2010)
• Tasked to support development and maintenance of the National Vulnerabilities Database at NIST, a JAVA/SEAM, Linux, Glassfish based application, http://nvd.nist.gov/
• Experience working in an Agile environment to support backend development for the NVD database, touching a variety of JAVA based technologies including: Java Seam, JAXWS w/ SOAP, WSDL/JAXB/XML data definitions to support a SOA service for third party’s to interact with the NVD. From June 2010 to October 2010 (5 months) Senior Architect @ Co-lead for the development of content management system (CMS) for the US Army's public facing site (www.army.mil).
Responsibilities include innovating the new system architecture for the US Army's content management system, working with senior and mid-level developers to continually enforce sound OOP and MVC principles in the Code Igniter/LAMP framework, third party API integration, coding/developing as a senior developer, managing/scheduling project activities.
Experience working with RESTFUL architectures, MVC and effective use of design patterns in a PHP/MySQL object oriented environment. Primarily a backend developer with experience in frontend development as well (AJAX, JQuery, HTML/CSS).
Significant experience developing software to comply with DoD security guidelines, insight into vulnerability definitions and mitigation techniques/strategies. From March 2009 to June 2010 (1 year 4 months) Systems Analyst @ Provided analysis, development to and post-delivery support for a variety of web based applications. Extensive experience working with web based technologies, including: VB.NET, ASP (Legacy Systems), JAVA, XML, HTML, and SQL.
Working knowledge in a variety of database design techniques to support centralized and distributed database implementations. Strong work ethic, and enthusiasm in providing exceptional customer support through analyzing customer processes, recommending automation solutions, working directly with customer groups to define and continually develop project requirements and scope. From January 2005 to March 2009 (4 years 3 months)
Masters of Science - Computer Science, Software Engineering, Knowledge Management @ The Johns Hopkins University From 2008 to 2011 Bachelors Science, Computer Science @ University of Maryland Baltimore County From 2001 to 2004 Seyed Khadem is skilled in: XML, Software Development, OOP, MySQL, HTML, Military, Java Enterprise Edition, Requirements Analysis, CMS, CSS, Proposal Writing, Java, DoD, Social Media, Objective-C