Sr. Business Systems Architect (HRIS & Payroll) @ Slack
At Google, we expect our products to be lightning fast, and the same is true for our internal tools. Our Google People Services (GPS) team is made up of architects who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them and then continually improve upon them. As a member of the team, I think holistically about technology, about
At Google, we expect our products to be lightning fast, and the same is true for our internal tools. Our Google People Services (GPS) team is made up of architects who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them and then continually improve upon them. As a member of the team, I think holistically about technology, about the tools themselves and the systems and processes that support them. Our projects use technology to streamline and drive processes that are essential to keeping our organization operating. I have a bias for action and impeccable execution. I'm a problem solver with drive and creativity who is constantly seeking to make our processes and systems better, faster and more efficient.
HCM Product Analyst @ • Manage the day-to-day functionality of the Workday HCM system and assume responsibility for high quality support and continuous improvement of the system.
• Manage specific system processes, including configuration, documentation, testing and security with cooperation and communication with relevant stakeholders (Finance, Legal, HR Business Partners, Staffing, Corporate Engineering).
• Maintain a deep understanding of the Workday product and the underlying, global business processes in order to predict downstream implications of issues and system changes and allow for effective troubleshooting
• Provide customer-friendly handling and resolution of user inquiries, questions, and problems, auditing of process data, analysis and resolution of problems and special cases, training and communication with Operations, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
• Work with vendor customer support team to resolve all escalations that cannot be resolved by Product Analyst team. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Principal Consultant @ • Workday experience ranges over 10+ customers, including 5 end-to-end deliveries with cross-functional leadership and support.
• 100% success rate winning orals engagements when participating as a functional lead.
• Top 1% scorer in 5 separate Workday certification courses.
• Strong understanding of Workday Human Capital Management, including organizational structure, staffing models, business process optimization, and configurable security.
• Lead design sessions and document findings during the design phase for multiple functional areas, particularly Payroll, Time Tracking, and Absence Management.
• Work with cross-functional teams, both on the customer side and internally, to address all fits and gaps.
• Strong understanding of Workday's Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) implementation and deployment methodology. Also an integral part of delivering methodology training sessions internally for other consultants.
• Perform change management functions early and often during the design and testing phases to assist customers successfully roll out Workday as it applies to their business.
• Manage small teams of junior to mid-level consultants to promote ramp up and to complete all tasks on schedule and within budget.
• Lead testing sessions during unit, system, and user acceptance testing to ensure the customer receives a quality Workday solution.
• Accountable for proper design and end-to-end integration tests in compliance with various Workday configurable modules.
• Participate, prepare, and present to senior management and customers. From June 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaConsultant @ • Promoted from Analyst to Consultant in one year
• Support multiple clients in baseline and custom builds of the HRM software in a production environment
• Act as functional subject matter expert (SME) for the HR application to the Platinum Support team
• Act as the main liaison between the client, the Project Team, and the Solutions Management team during several phases of the HRM implementation (Integrated System Testing, User Acceptance testing, Simulation testing, Performance testing)
• Provide on-site consulting and training as required
• Track software and documented defects using third-party tracking software (Remedy & Clear Quest)
• Work with system developers and designers to identify, diagnose, and document system issues
• Regression test code fixes that affect multiple modules and system test to ensure software quality and integrity
• Define scope of implementation by assessing how well a product adheres to its design, standards, as well as its usability and ability to meet business needs From September 2008 to May 2012 (3 years 9 months) Business Systems Analyst Intern @ • Demonstrated knowledge of the full software development life cycle
• Developed requirements based on data gathered from the user
• Analyzed the system and developed functional design
• Documented requirements and resolved problems
• Presented ideas and information in group settings
• Developed logical data models, use case narratives, and SQL From June 2007 to September 2007 (4 months) Student Leadership and Activities Intern @ • Assisted the coordinator of leadership & student activities with logistical planning for Student Development Leadership Institute (SDLI), including disbursement of marketing material, confirmation of workshop presenters, and database and website management
• Maintained attendance and evaluation records for SDLI
• Facilitated SDLI workshops
• Conducted presentations to student groups about SDLI & Co-Curricular Portfolio
• Served on a planning committee for the SDLI Recognition Luncheon and the Bronco Student Life Awards
• Attended the SDLI Advisory Committee Meeting
• Assisted with several other projects From January 2007 to June 2007 (6 months)
BS in Business Administration: Computer Information Systems, Business Systems Analysis @ California State Polytechnic University-Pomona From 2003 to 2008 Seena Mojahedi is skilled in: SaaS, Workday, global HCM, Full SDLC, Payroll Software, Software Project Management, Requirements Gathering, Systems Analysis, System Design, Project Implementation, Production Support, Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, SQL, Client Relationship Building