AS, Business Administration @
Senior Account Executive @ Senior Account Executive role focusing on Enterprise Social Media and CRM in the Public Sector market. Strategic Consulting, including business plan & development in the States of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. From June 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 6 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaLarge Enterprise Account Manager @ Symantec is a global leader
Senior Account Executive @ Senior Account Executive role focusing on Enterprise Social Media and CRM in the Public Sector market. Strategic Consulting, including business plan & development in the States of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. From June 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 6 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaLarge Enterprise Account Manager @ Symantec is a global leader in providing security; storage and systems management solutions to help customers secure and manage their information and identities independent of device.
Create and foster customer relationships, through a virtual team of 6, the pursuit, scoping, selling and delivery of security, storage and systems management solutions. Leverage both customer and reseller relationships, to meet and exceed the goals of the territory and company. Manage Enterprise level accounts with an annual buy power of over $5M, within the State Agency, Higher Education and K12 of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia.
•140% of plan Q1 FY2012.
•173% of plan Q2 FY2012.
•110% of plan Q3 FY2012.
•206% of plan Q4 FY2012.
Selected SLED Account Manager of the year for FY2012. From May 2011 to June 2012 (1 year 2 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaMajor Public Accounts Manager @ Account Executive, Major Public Accounts - Indiana and Ohio.
Develop customer relationships and coordinate the pursuit, scoping, selling and delivery of broad portfolio of solutions, including hardware, software and consulting services. Fostered both deep customer and partner/vendor relationships, to meet and exceed the goals of the territory and company.
• Attained Circle of Excellence Trip multiple times
• Repeatedly awarded Account Executive of the Quarter
• Grew account revenue over 188% YoY during FY 2005
• Successfully completed Dell’s Regional Sales Manager Training University
• Coordinated quarterly multi-partner technology events, with attendance exceeding 300 customer
• Grew services revenues exceeding 100% annual growth, currently exceeding $7.2M
• Developed new innovative business line exceeding $1.2M of revenue in first year From May 2002 to May 2011 (9 years 1 month) Commercial Account Manager @ Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency.
Commercial Major Account Manager (Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio)
Capture customer mind-share for Epson products within the Corporate, Higher-Education and K-12 market spaces. Leverage and expand partner relationships to deepen account penetration and sales.
• Overachieved quota every year while with Epson (Average 118%)
• Account Manager of the Year for 2001, finishing at over 180% of quota
• Grew total account revenue by over 34% annually
• Attained President’s Sales Club 1999 - 2002 From September 1998 to May 2002 (3 years 9 months) Regional Media Sales Specialist @ Regional Media Sales Specialist (Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Iowa)
Marketed and sold printing solutions and consumables that are unique to the Automated Data Collection industry. Cultivated customer relationships with over 200 Fortune-1000 accounts, within an assigned four-state region. Developed resellers through in-depth product training and certification; coordinating major sales opportunities to exceed joint revenue attainment goals.
• Consistently attained over 105% of forecasted sales
• Increased sales revenues by 10% within first 4 months
• Ranked #3 nationally for quota attainment
• Consistently 105% of forecast increased sales by 10% within first 4 months.
• Ranked #3 nationally for quota attainment. From March 1997 to September 1998 (1 year 7 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaRegional Sales Manager @ G&K Services, Inc. is a market leader in branded identity apparel programs and facility services in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada.
Regional Sales Manager (Milwaukee, WI / Indianapolis, IN)
Hired, trained and directed all activities of the sales teams covering Milwaukee and Indianapolis. Set all team goals and quotas, and coached team in exceeding their individual sales forecasts. Created and implemented a marketing plan for capturing new business in untapped markets.
• Elevated Milwaukee location from sixth regionally, to first nationally within four months
• Decreased customer turnover by 50% while increasing average sales by 30%
• Consistently over-attained quotas by 110% - 150%
• Quickly promoted to Regional Sales Manager
• Ranked in the Top 10 Sales Managers nationally within first year From August 1994 to March 1997 (2 years 8 months) Greater Milwaukee AreaImaging Representative @ Strategic Consulting around corporations printing and imaging needs. Utilized SPIN sales process to uncover needs and sell soltuions based around current issues.
-Sales Representative of the month, March 1994.
-Toshiba Sales Recognition Award.
-Sales Representative of the month, July 1994. From May 1992 to July 1994 (2 years 3 months)
BS, Marketing @ Indiana University - Kelley School of Business From 1989 to 1991 AS, Business Administration @ Vincennes University From 1986 to 1988 Sean McCloskey is skilled in: Sales Management, Solution Selling, Customer Relations, Negotiation, Selling, Consultative Selling, Salesforce.com, New Business Development, Key Account Management, Cold Calling, Forecasting, Storage, Account Management, Strategic Partnerships, Direct Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension