Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
-- Theodore Roosevelt
• Traits: Hard working, self-motivator, leader, focused, determined, punctual, creative, problem solver, entertainer, humorous, understanding, patient, personable, organized, willing
• Interests: Cooking, creating new recipes, sports, music, singing, dancing, exploring, hiking, swimming, Marine Reef enthusiast, social networker, yoga, spin, traveling, fantasy football, photography
• Goals: See the world, buy a house, help make the world a better place, make the organization I work for or create grow and succeed, make the people around me better, be the most improved
Operations Manager @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Fleet Supervisor @ • Merited promotion from Fleet Associate to Fleet Supervisor
• Maintain and manage fleet of over a thousand cars. Manage fleet service staff
• Developed and maintained detailed analysis on fleet needs. Forecasting of trends and costs. Developed action plans to reduce costs and enhance operational bottom line.
• Manage and assist the corporate fleet department in the development of detailed strategic fleet acquisition, rotation, and re-marketing recommendations based on analytics, including alternative operational scenarios. Support the development and improvement of proprietary models.
• Manage and audit work performed by third party vendors.
• Provide technical expertise on car2go technology and model. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaFleet associate @ • Provided maintenance for a fleet of electric Smart cars
• Updated and maintained software system within the vehicles
• Educated potential customers on the operations of the business and the technology with in the vehicles From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months)
Psychology, Neuroscience @ San Diego State University-California State University From 2010 to 2012 school of hard knocks Sean Landholt is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Logistics, Transportation Planning, Customer Service, Operations Management, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Marketing Strategy, Sales, PowerPoint, Social Networking, Team Building, Management, Strategic Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension