After teaching in Russia and working in Ireland for a major publishing firm, Royal Bank of Canada created a pilot internship program for Sean to work with their Asia-Pacific Debt-Syndication team. Sean has since lead the creation of fund-raising events through JCLA and Rotary. Currently, he facilitates events for Perth’s startup community and is learning to code.
After teaching in Russia and working in Ireland for a major publishing firm, Royal Bank of Canada created a pilot internship program for Sean to work with their Asia-Pacific Debt-Syndication team. Sean has since lead the creation of fund-raising events through JCLA and Rotary. Currently, he facilitates events for Perth’s startup community and is learning to code. HealthEngine relies on Sean for developing new products and optimising existing revenue streams in their journey to revolutionise the way Australian’s access health care.
As Sean's technical proficiency develops, he is looking forward to developing expertise in the various types of AI.
Product Manager @ • Developed and launched revamp of the core business functionality (bookings)
• Developed and launched targeted email content platform
• Developed and launched patient engagement platform
• Increased one existing major revenue stream by 70% through optimisation
• Sourced and implemented the company's A/B testing platform From November 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Perth Area, AustraliaLecturer @ • Lectured undergraduate level mathematics From July 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 7 months) Teacher, consultant & owner @ • Delivered statistical analysis for corporate clients
• Delivered education services to both corporate and retail clients
• Specialised undergraduate and postgraduate teaching services for mathematics, finance, economics and accounting From August 2008 to January 2015 (6 years 6 months) Business Analyst @ • Sourced and implmented business intelligence and analytics solution
• Operationalised customer churn metrics From March 2014 to November 2014 (9 months) Perth Area, AustraliaEA to CEO @ • Sourced new premises to accommodate for company growth
• Planned and executed office move From March 2014 to November 2014 (9 months) Perth Area, AustraliaSalesperson @ From November 2013 to February 2014 (4 months) Perth Area, AustraliaSalesperson @ • Managed the dealership’s online customer sales and communication
• Delivered sales and IT support for the business From March 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 9 months) Perth Area, AustraliaDirector of Quokka Classic event @ • Developed and launched event
• Led team of 14 From January 2011 to June 2012 (1 year 6 months) Perth Area, AustraliaSupervisor & Teacher @ • Supervised 8-14 staff and 80-400 swimmers
• Coached swimming From January 2008 to December 2010 (3 years) Perth Area, AustraliaIntern Debt Capital Markets @ • Pilot program was created for Sean to work with the RBC DCM team in Australia
• Helped create an asset-pricing model for the syndication desk From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaSalesperson @ From August 2007 to December 2007 (5 months) IrelandAssistant Teacher @ From January 2007 to June 2007 (6 months) Novgorod Region, Russian Federation
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Mathematics and Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) Finance, Mathematics and Finance @ Curtin University of Technology From 2008 to 2012 Christ Church Grammar School Sean Barry is skilled in: Business Planning, Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Negotiation, Microsoft Excel, Corporate Finance, Finance, Financial Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Modeling, Recruiting, Capital Markets, HTML, Statistical Data Analysis, Statistical Modeling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension