I am a top producing sales executive who knows how to effectively sell complex technology solutions to enterprise IT and business unit decision makers. I can quickly grasp and articulate the value proposition of disruptive technologies and the positive impact it has on the business. This allows me to convince IT and business decision makers that the
I am a top producing sales executive who knows how to effectively sell complex technology solutions to enterprise IT and business unit decision makers. I can quickly grasp and articulate the value proposition of disruptive technologies and the positive impact it has on the business. This allows me to convince IT and business decision makers that the positive benefits warrant an evaluation (POC) of the technology within their infrastructure.
My primary roles have been new business acquisition, hunting for new logos, while managing a small number of existing accounts. I have great relationships with many channel partners and former customers allowing me to quickly ramp up sales of industry leading Cyber security, anti-malware/spyware, APT, DLP, WAN Optimization, BW shaping, video technologies, wireless networks and devices, and Cloud based business solutions to large enterprise customers in the West region.
Specialties: Hunt for new logos, Get appointments, Find pain, Close for trials, Manage POC, Solve customer's problems, Close, Repeat!
(and keep next steps up to date in Salesforce at all times)
Enterprise Account Manager @ Blue Coat empowers enterprises to safely and quickly choose the best applications, services, devices, data sources, and content the world has to offer, so they can create, communicate, collaborate, innovate, execute, compete and win in their markets. For additional information, please visit www.bluecoat.com. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaRegional Sales Manager @ - Responsible for direct and Channel Sales of the largest global Security Cloud, providing the most comprehensive Internet security solution to large enterprise in S. California with no hardware to install or software to download.
- Design and implement solutions that allow customers to safely leverage the shift to Cloud applications, Social Media and Mobile platforms, securing the end user and corporate data, regardless of which device they are using while maintaining acceptable application performance and good end user experience.
- Hybrid/Direct sales model with cold call prospecting and engaging the Service Provider Channel to partner on new opportunities. Actively engaged with prospect presentations, POCs and sales to achieve quota while managing customer information in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- New Sales to UTI, Allergan, Pulte Homes, LA Alliance and active POCs with Avery Dennison, AECOM, Molina Healthcare, AMGEN and other large enterprise customers.
- Four Large New Account logos
More than 4000 global enterprises are using Zscaler today to simplify their IT operations, consolidate point security products, securely enable their business for mobility (BYOD) and protect social media. From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) Regional Sales Manager @ - Responsible for direct sales of the only Cloud based WAN optimization solution focused on accelerating applications and mitigating latency between corporate HQ in the US and international branch offices.
- Primarily working with storage/DR, networking, data center, manufacturing companies and Cloud infrastructure prospects to deliver more data faster using a SaaS model and OPEX cost structure.
- Manage direct sales with cold call prospecting, presentations, POCs and sales to enterprise customers and service providers in the territory who require Cloud integration and access. From August 2012 to June 2013 (11 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaLarge Account Manager @ - Responsible for sales of Web Security, Malware prevention, DLP, Wan Optimization and hybrid Cloud solutions to Fortune 500 companies with HQ located in S. California.
- Work closely with channel sales partners to deliver complete Blue Coat solution to end customers, making joint sales calls and developing opportunities that bring high margin revenue to my selling partners. Also sold Kaspersky, Sophos and Code Green software for a complete security solution.
- Manage evaluations and POC deployments of Blue Coat web gateway appliances in lab and production environments at customer’s locations to establish credibility leading to many large sales.
- Worked with Toyota, Northrop, Parsons, Experian, Bank of the West, SCE, AMGEN, Mercury Insurance and many other named accounts in S. California.
- FY2011 Presidents Club – Top LAM in Region – Exceeded $3,000,000.00 and 120% of Quota From August 2009 to February 2012 (2 years 7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSenior Account Executive @ - Hired to implement go-to-market strategy for sales of a multi-platform video ad management system and professional services to major media and entertainment companies in Los Angeles. From May 2008 to March 2009 (11 months) Senior Account Executive @ - Responsible for designing, closing and implementing complex sales of fully managed hosting solutions, co-location, IP centric voice/data/video applications, Gigabit Ethernet deployment, fiber-optic structured cabling design and implementation, wireless, RFID and GPS mapping solutions to large corporate clients with locations worldwide.
- $150,000 per month hardware and Professional Services quota selling Cisco, Avaya, Adtrans, Nortel, HP, EMC hardware solutions. $8,000 per month new MRR quota.
- Duties included selling new services to select accounts using Seibel CRM, setting appointments, analyzing needs, proposing solutions and closing sales to exceed quotas.
- 2007 178% combined quota, VP Award, #9 in Region out of 166 AE, Top Salesperson of the Month and QTR awards. Voted “Top Presenter” by management team in regional competition From January 2007 to April 2008 (1 year 4 months) Senior Account Executive @ - Develop Content Delivery Network solutions to integrate streaming video with streaming video ad insertion, using demographics, on prospects web sites to increase website audience and monetize content.
- Hired as first Senior Account Executive to spearhead the company’s acquisition of Enterprise Accounts and to manage existing major accounts; Disney/BVIM, Comcast, C-Net and Screenplay to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and maintain existing revenue of $20k per month.
- Established new relationships and demo accounts with Sony Pictures, WarnerBros., NBC/Universal Pictures, MGM, SaatchiLA(Toyota UGC)., Karat Interactive as well as other large entertainment and Fortune 500 accounts headquartered in S. California. Duties included new account acquisition through cold calling, setting appointments, analyzing needs, proposing solutions and closing sales using SalesForce.com to manage sales funnel. From January 2006 to January 2007 (1 year 1 month) Account Executive - Media & Entertainment @ - Responsible for direct sales of telecommunications and networking solutions to prospects in the entertainment industry utilizing consultative solution selling approach. Sold managed network solutions to Vivendi Universal, Blizzard Entertainment, IAC, Paramount and Academy Awards.
- As a vertical Data Services Overlay, I set appointments, analyzed needs, proposed solutions, closed sales and managed customer relationships.
- Specialized in converting legacy networks to IP based MPLS and VoIP. Provided solutions to integrate web centric technologies in a data center environment including hosting and co-location, e-commerce, SAN, content delivery, disaster recovery, business continuity applications, WAN design/configuration, monitoring and management of the network.
- 2004 130% of quota, received Leadership Award, Top Salesperson of the Month, Top 10 in Region.
- 2005 #3 in sales of MPLS networks in L.A. branch. From March 2003 to December 2005 (2 years 10 months) Vice President Sales and Business Development @ Implemented strategic plan of Internet start-up for indirect and VAR channel sales of streaming media. Services included signal acquisition, encoding, streaming, content syndication, live Satellite to Internet broadcast, and sales of streaming video hardware, set-top box development and software applications.
- Established business development relationships with Sprint, AT&T, Comcast and Chungwha Telecom to stream video in the home over a private IP backbone to proprietary set-top boxes.
- Managed team of Sales Executives, Sales Telemarketers, and Customer Service Reps. From August 1999 to June 2002 (2 years 11 months) Major Account Executive @ Developed and implemented strategic plan for providing regional and national ISPs value added services such as Internet access, web co-location facilities, managed modem and other high-speed access services.
- Managed all aspects of large-scale roll out of DSLAMS nationwide for services such as DSL and IP video.
- Positioned future services over fiber optic/IP optimized network, such as high-speed VPNs and VoIP. From August 1998 to July 1999 (1 year) Major Account Executive @ Provided custom web hosting, Internet access, security and e-commerce solutions to
media and entertainment companies located in the Western U.S.
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach to media and entertainment companies, marketed the outsourcing of all aspects of web site hosting, bulk dial-up services, managed firewall service, intrusion detection and storage solutions.
- Accounts included L.A Times, City Search, Hollywood Online, Tribune, MGM and Disney. From July 1997 to July 1998 (1 year 1 month)
Finance - Portfolio Management @ Arizona State University From 1979 to 1983 Business Administration and Management, General @ University of Hawaii at Manoa From 1978 to 1979 Scottie Jack is skilled in: Application Acceleration, Hosting, Colocation, IP, Wireless, MPLS, Cloud Computing, Storage, Go-to-market Strategy, Co-location, Solution Selling, Channel, Hosted Services, Salesforce.com, Monetization
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension