Analytics Lead, Data Science @ Data science and stats stuff. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaData Scientist & Market Research Consultant @ • Consulted and provided insight on all aspects of data science and market research for digital agencies, consumer packaged goods clients, and life sciences companies. From
Analytics Lead, Data Science @ Data science and stats stuff. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaData Scientist & Market Research Consultant @ • Consulted and provided insight on all aspects of data science and market research for digital agencies, consumer packaged goods clients, and life sciences companies. From January 2014 to December 2014 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaDirector Of Marketing @ • Directed and trained a global team tasked with crafting targeted sales proposals for life science clients.
• Designed, guided, and provided insight for all market research proposals and projects, both qualitative and quantitative. From May 2013 to January 2014 (9 months) Greater New York City AreaMarket Research Manager @ • Oversaw numerous quantitative and qualitative market research projects for pharmaceutical, life sciences, and medical device clients.
• Advised clients contact throughout project lifespan, ensured achievement of business objectives and timely delivery of insights.
• Selected the most appropriate research methodology and techniques to achieve clients’ business objectives.
• Developed and refined quantitative questionnaires and qualitative moderator discussion guides from scratch.
• Partnered with internal and external parties to ensure programming, fielding, and analyses were executed correctly and on time.
• Analyzed, interpreted, and presented data in concise reports with insights and actionable recommendations. From January 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 5 months) Greater New York City AreaMarket Research Manager @ • Initiated and guided multiple quantitative market research projects for pharmaceutical and technological clients.
• Consulted with clients through the entire project lifespan, ensured that project was progressing smoothly and on schedule.
• Chose the ideal research methodology given the client’s business objectives and insight needs.
• Designed and constructed all quantitative and qualitative materials (e.g., questionnaires, moderator discussion guides, etc.). From October 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Research Associate @ • Launched studies, collected and analyzed data, created reports, and shared insights for the New York State Unified Court System.
• Worked within the court’s database to extract relevant data through queries and generated suitable variables for analysis.
• Regularly consulted with judges and other court personnel concerning court performance and metrics. From January 2010 to October 2010 (10 months) Greater New York City AreaPost-Doctoral Research Fellow, National Institute of Health / Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism @ • Investigated psychosocial correlates, antecedents, and outcomes of alcohol use
• Established and psychometrically validated a series of questionnaires.
• Published several peer-reviewed journal articles, encyclopedia entries, and book chapters, presented research to various groups. From July 2007 to June 2009 (2 years) Columbia, Missouri AreaTeaching Associate & Supervisor of Research Assistants @ • Taught courses on introductory psychology, social psychology, statistics, and research methods.
• Coordinated research assistants and confirmed all jobs were completed as planned. From 2001 to 2007 (6 years)
Ph.D., Social Psychology @ University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill From 2005 to 2007 M.A., Social Psychology @ University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill From 2001 to 2005 B.S., Psychology & Sociology @ North Dakota State University From 1997 to 2001 Scott Wolf is skilled in: Quantitative Research, SPSS, Qualitative Research, Research Design, Survey Design, Questionnaire Design, Statistics, Market Research, Marketing Research, Survey Research, Research, Analytics, Data Analysis, Segmentation, SAS