Senior Account Manager - Sensors and Electronics. @ KSR International
Regional Sales Manager - Sensors @ ASM Sensors
Scoutmaster Troop 777 @ Boy Scouts of America
Diploma, College prep & electronics @
Bedford High School
Results oriented Technical Account Manager with Engineering background for contact and non-contact linear and rotary position sensors for Automotive and Heavy Duty / Off-Highway applications. Proven track record for starts ups and expanding on existing sensor business opportunities. Key in developing entrepreneurial approach to assignments that takes into account the "Big Picture" while developing and implementing tactical
Results oriented Technical Account Manager with Engineering background for contact and non-contact linear and rotary position sensors for Automotive and Heavy Duty / Off-Highway applications. Proven track record for starts ups and expanding on existing sensor business opportunities. Key in developing entrepreneurial approach to assignments that takes into account the "Big Picture" while developing and implementing tactical strategies. Highly effective in leading and coordinating between the customer and internal company teams and improving organizational capability.
Senior Account Manager - Sensors and Electronics. @ KSR International is:
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Supplier to Global Automotive Customers
World’s Largest Fixed and Adjustable Pedal Supplier
Headquarters and R&D Center in Ridgetown, Ontario
Electronic Modules R&D center in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
KSR has expanding its markets to include sensors and elctronics used in various applications using Contact, Hall effect, and Inductive Sensors for various applications. Some of the applications we are working on with various customers are:
• Transfer Case Position Sensors
• Manifold Sensors
• Throttle Position Sensors
• Height / Suspension Sensors
• HVAC Sensors
• Pedal Sensors
• Custom Rotary position Sensors
• Customs Linear position sensors
With the recent acquisition of Electronic Motion Systems LLC in 2014, KSR now also offers:
• Power Steering Modules
• Electronic Steering Control Unit (EHPS/EPS)
• HVAC and Engine Fan Control Modules
• Alternator Voltage regulators
• Custom Power Modules
• Custom Control Modules
KSR has standard products and can make custom sensor and electronics designs to meet your application needs. KSR can also build to print at very competitive pricing.
KSR is very vertically integrated so that we can make complete stand alone sensors / electronics or integrated sensors / electronics in various applications. From May 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Regional Sales Manager - Sensors @ Regional Sales Manager for the North East Region and Midwest for ASM Sensors. Sensors include POSIWIRE - wire sensor. POSITAPE - tape sensors, POSIROT - rotary sensors, POSICHRON - linear sensors, POSIMAG - encoders, and POSITILT - inclinometers. These are used in various high end applications include Medical, Construction, Military, Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Automation.
Promoted and developed new Business opportunities for ASM with in the Mobile Hydraulic Industry, Mining, Agriculture, and Mobile Crane Companies (to meet the new Crane outrigger requirements with OSHA). From May 2010 to April 2011 (1 year) Scoutmaster Troop 777 @ Key Founder and Scoutmaster in starting Troop 777 in September 1998 with the help of some key Scouters and Scouts. We Organized Troop 777 to be the best troop in the area because we emphasized the "Outing" in Scouting with our Scouting / Outdoor Program and the active involvement of our Scouts and our Adult leaders. I had two sons in the program with Zachary (who help found the Troop 777) and earned Life Scout and Cameron achieving Eagle in 2010. Developed High Adventure programs with 50 mile canoe trips on Isle Royale in 2002, 2006, 2009, and 2012, 70 mile canoe trip on Lake Temagami Region in 2007, Mansitee River 120 mile canoe trip, 15 mile backpacking on Manistee river trail 2008, and White-water rafting on the new River in 2008. I stepped down as Scoutmaster in 2010 and still serve as Assistant Scoutmaster and High Adventure Chairperson. From September 1998 to February 2010 (11 years 6 months) Regional Sales Manager - Sensors @ - Managed North-East sales territory.
- Worked with Various off-highway equipment manufactures for development of closed loop feed-back technology.
- Worked on solution from early stage of design and development with OEMs to assure cost effective solution while maintaining high performance.
- Worked closely with OEM’s cylinder manufacture for integration of linear position sensor in their cylinder.
- Provided technical assistant and onsite training for both OEM and cylinder manufacturer.
- Negotiated and secured contract with OEMs for MTS.
- Provided MTS with monthly forecast for better production mapping.
- Developed new accounts for MTS in the territory From January 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 9 months) Sales Engineer - LDI Division - Sensors and Actuators @ - Developed new accounts for ETO Inc. for Air leveling systems using solenoids and pressure sensors.
- Worked with Automotive customers for transmission solenoid.
- Established off shore supplier to manufacture core tube.
- Developed several projects with high business potential with key customers such as Bosch Rexroth, Magna, Force America, Sauer Danfoss, & Eaton Corp.
- Developed new projects for LDI products with Mahle, DCX, GM, Lacks Enterprises, Mann+Hummel USA, Air International, SL America, & Kayser.
- Received production orders for LDI projects with GM, Lacks Enterprises, & Mann+Hummel USA
- Maintained and serviced all customers for LDI and ETO. From December 2005 to January 2008 (2 years 2 months) Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan AreaRegional Sales Manager - Kavlico Division - Pressure Sensors @ - Developed high business potential projects with Arvin Meritor for Kavlico in applications such as exhaust pressure, and diesel particulate filter pressure.
- Developed additional projects with Delphi, & Magna.
- Managed current OEMs account and business for Kavilco at Cummins and Chrysler From January 2005 to December 2005 (1 year) National Sales manager @ – Started Ruf’s NA operations, Sales Office and Staff.
– Established Ruf Electronics GmbH’s presence in NA with 5 OE production programs (Delphi - Steering, Eaton, Dura, Visteon, Ford, & Felsted) that developed in to $25 million in new business opportunities.
– Achieved development programs with Siemens and Delphi Energy.
– Developed solution proposal to make Ruf competitive in the market place and achieve corporate profit goals.
– Worked with various OEMs in their market focus.
– Managed day to day business activities. From April 1997 to December 2004 (7 years 9 months) Sales Staff Engineer - Electrical Suspension Systems @ - Developed Valving for vehicles by doing ride evaluations to meet customer requirements.
- Worked as team leader for Nissan, Mazda, Chrysler Strut programs.
- Tenneco Earned Mazda Quality award while Team leader.
- Worked as team manager for project cost reduction.
- Received Tenneco Automotive Presidents award as OEM Sales coordinator for new Auto Deposition Paint system. From April 1989 to March 1997 (8 years) Applications Engineer - Oxygen Sensors, Solenoids, and Spark Plugs @ - Worked as technical Liaison between Customers, Internal Bosch USA Teams, and Bosch Germany.
- Products managed - Oxygen sensors, transmission solenoids, variable force motors, on/off solenoids and spark plugs.
- Worked closely with major customers at Ford, GM, & Chrysler.
- Worked as Ford Program Manager for Transition of product from Germany to South Carolina From October 1985 to April 1989 (3 years 7 months) Project Engineer - Auto Emissions Analyzers @ - Program Manager for Launch of Sun Electric auto emission analyzers.
- Program Manager for launch of Coats auto emission analyzers.
- Production Support.
- Customer Interface. From May 1984 to October 1985 (1 year 6 months) Quality Control Co-op @ Ran Quality testing on High intensity lighting products and worked with Mechanical engineering group for on line machinery mockups for prove out of cost reduction ideas. From 1981 to 1982 (1 year)
BSEE, Electronic Circuits @ Michigan Technological University From 1978 to 1984 Diploma, College prep & electronics @ Bedford High School From 1975 to 1978 Scott Heiden is skilled in: Automotive Sensors, Mobile hydrualic Sensors, Industrial Sensors, Actuators, Solenoids, Pressure Sensors, Building Relationships, New Business Development, National Account Management, Sales Management, Contract Negotiation, Electrical Engineering, Program Management, Purchasing Negotiations, Quality Engineering
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension