I pride myself on being a hard worker who is detail orientated. I enjoy taking on new challenges and I am quick to learn new tasks. I have excellent people and decision making skills and I am pleased to produce the most accurate and efficient results possible. I am very computer literate along with strong alpha and
I pride myself on being a hard worker who is detail orientated. I enjoy taking on new challenges and I am quick to learn new tasks. I have excellent people and decision making skills and I am pleased to produce the most accurate and efficient results possible. I am very computer literate along with strong alpha and numeric data entry skills.
OES Buyer NAFTA @ • Negotiate and purchase all commodities used in the OES (Original Equipment Service) product portfolio, including (but not limited to) PCBs, dust boots, washers, drive shafts, brake pads, O rings, plastic housings, etc.
• Ensure fixed price agreements/blanket orders are negotiated to cover materials/parts/services that are commonly purchasing
• Support phase out meetings for parts transferring to OES from production with tool confirmation and supplier viability for the service life of the parts
• Communicate with logistics department to verify on time delivery of all parts, equipment, and services that are required to satisfy demanding customer and supplier schedules
• Maintain and approve changes of part and supplier information records throughout various company systems: SAP, MODIAS, Business Warehouse, etc.
• Communicate with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule
• Solicit bids, analyze quotations, negotiate pricing and delivery, and interview, select, and recommend supplier
• Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality personnel, users, suppliers, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
• Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories
• Drive direct cost savings through purchasing programs, SAP and MODIAS, and business procedures within the OES business unit for NAFTA
• Support Corporate Commodity Management with annual negotiations for non strategic suppliers From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Troy, MIBuyer @ • Develop , negotiate, and maintain product pricing and information of hydraulic pumps, valves, motors, transmissions, and other hydraulic accessories through positive working relationships with vendors.
• Manage inventory levels by preparing reports via internal system, Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Approve, process, and follow up on all return goods authorizations for material being returned to vendor.
• Answer incoming phone calls, e-mails, and faxes regarding customer and vendor inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Research and evaluate vendors to ensure the company is achieving the highest profitability.
• Communicate with accounting to resolve any pricing discrepancies and ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Establish and strengthen relationships with vendors and customers.
• Process and maintain purchase orders to ensure receipt of product in a timely manner. From August 2013 to May 2014 (10 months) Clinton Township, MIAssistant Buyer @ • Supported all clerical needs of the Purchasing Department, including filing paperwork, operating a multi phone line system, sorting and distributing mail, and routing calls to the appropriate departments.
• Ensured vendors received and processed purchase orders accurately by verifying information via order acknowledgements received.
• Operated internal system, Prophet 21, to ensure purchase order information is correct, set up new vendors, and print purchasing reports.
• Answered inquiries regarding products and services and corrected concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
• Supplied vendors with credit card information and balanced credit card statement at month’s end.
• Processed and maintained purchase orders for everyday production need items and indirect tooling and supplies to ensure receipt of items in a timely manner. From May 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 4 months) Sterling Heights, MICustomer Service Representative @ • Processed, scheduled, and expedited shipping orders, forms, and applications.
• Logged and tracked shipments to ensure efficient customer service.
• Communicated via electronic mail and a multi phone line system to answer inquiries regarding products and services and troubleshoot concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
• Identified and escalated priority issues.
• Routed calls to appropriate departments as necessary. From October 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 8 months) Warren, MICrew Member @ • Greeted customers and took orders.
• Prepared food orders to customer specifications and satisfaction.
• Operated cash register including opening and closing of register.
• Designed and created cakes to company and customer specifications.
• Performed opening and closing duties including cleaning and equipment maintenance. From January 2008 to October 2010 (2 years 10 months) Chesterfield, MI
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Human Resources Management and Services @ Baker College From 2011 to 2014 General Education @ Macomb Community College From 2009 to 2011 Sarah Perlik is skilled in: Customer Satisfaction, Purchasing, Customer Service, Pricing, Telephone Skills, Troubleshooting, Microsoft Publisher, Outlook, Highly self-motivated, Highly responsible, Enthusiasm to learn, Highly detail oriented, Inventory Control, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, Document Management, Easily Adaptable, Filing, Data Entry, Access, Data Entry - 70 WPM, Google Chrome, Windows 7, HTML, Facebook, YouTube, SAP, Inventory Management, Process Improvement, Sales, Negotiation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension