Senior Marketing Manager for Smartsheet in Europe @
The Nottingham Trent University
EMEA Brand Marketing Manager @ * Work with the global and regional Marketing teams, key stakeholders and and external agencies to create and implement annual campaign plans. Defining the marketing mix to deliver individual campaign objectives such as driving familiarity and consideration of the brand, lead generation, increased awareness and adoption of technology solutions, as well as
EMEA Brand Marketing Manager @ * Work with the global and regional Marketing teams, key stakeholders and and external agencies to create and implement annual campaign plans. Defining the marketing mix to deliver individual campaign objectives such as driving familiarity and consideration of the brand, lead generation, increased awareness and adoption of technology solutions, as well as conversion and retention of business.
* Respond to bespoke briefs on a regional and local basis, propose campaign activities to meet objectives with optimum mix of media, lead the creative process, planning, and execution, as well as post-campaign analysis
* Be the first point of contact on all campaign matters: create and agree project timelines, setting KPIs, agreeing creative approach, co-ordinating execution incl translation processes, seeking approvals, overseeing launch to market, internal communication and reporting.
* Collaborate with global colleagues to input EMEA needs into global campaigns From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Head of Marketing @ As Head of Marketing for Flexiant, I am now responsible for:
• Event management– organising Flexiant’s presence at trade shows as well as designing and
managing bespoke events, tailored to varied audiences.
• Inbound marketing campaigns – designing campaigns, managing internal resources and an external
digital agency, executing content syndication campaigns, managing lead nurturing program, organising content and campaigns.
• Communications and newsletter – Working with internal resources and external PR, copywriting and an external digital agency to create Flexiant newsletters, analyst newsletters and other business communications.
• Content generation – working with others to manage and produce assets such as white papers, presentations, webinars, case studies, videos, datasheets and sales collateral etc.
• Customer marketing programs – supporting the reference and referral program by creating case studies, win releases and organising customer interviews.
• Partner marketing campaigns and promotions – creating marketing campaigns and assets that are utilised by partner sales and marketing teams, according to agreed campaign themes.
• Marketing Planning and Budgeting – managing the development of the annual marketing plan and budget and ensure that the agreed objectives of the plan are delivered.
• Reporting – tracking, measuring and providing monthly reports of progress made, inbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI. From 2012 to Present (3 years) London, United KingdomExternal Relations Professional @ Now leading external communications for IBM Systems and Technology Group in the UK.
Led external communications for IBM Global Technology Services business in the UK, which reported approximately $13.3 million turnover globally in 2010.
Personally generated coverage in a wide range of national, trade and industry publications including The Sunday Times, The Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian, Computing, Computer Weekly, Data Center Dynamics and Business Voice.
Led and executed communications strategy for IBM at the Wimbledon tennis championships 2011, publicising IBM experts in National and major media. From October 2010 to November 2012 (2 years 2 months) Marketing Execution specialist @ Key successes of my Marketing execution role:
- Managed budget for and led the end-to-end delivery of, ongoing marketing messages and campaigns to major clients within the UK Food and Retail sector, Public sector, and Automotive Industry ensuring ROI between 150% and 250%.
- Led and executed a number of Push marketing initiatives including email, SMS and banner ad's associating IBM with leading publications resulting in numerous opportunities worth well over $100,000,000.
- Developed, enhanced and delivered IBM's latest worldwide multi-million dollar 'Smarter' campaign, working across Europe and the US to implement the 'Smarter' strategy.
- Managed, developed and executed a number of Social Media agendas targeting senior level clients including the incorporation of a number of LinkedIn groups to enable key client interaction, using Twitter to promote events, studies and intelligence and SMS feeds to generate awareness.
Identified targets for the quality of clients as well as the measurement of actual numbers of clients and pay per click (PPC) strategy.
- Acted as the primary client contact for a portfolio of over 80 CFO's, 70 key blue chip companies across industries and a number of key press and educational contacts.
- Provided full campaign scope and briefings to third parties establishing budgets, timescales, objectives and agenda for a number of medium to large scale business clients.
- Managed team responsible for UKI launch campaign of largest global research involving CFO's.
- Personally organised successful face to face activities with numerous third parties targeting senior executives and Industry leaders.
- Developed strong relationships with IBM UKI senior executives and IBM UK GM to accurately design marketing campaigns complementing IBM UKI strategy and relevant to cross industry customers. From July 2007 to September 2010 (3 years 3 months) Market Management Graduate @ From January 2008 to April 2009 (1 year 4 months) Market Manager @ From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) HR Recruitment University Liaison Officer @ From 2005 to 2006 (1 year)
BSC, Business and Marketing @ 2003-2007 University of Nottingham Trent: Nottingham Business School Nottingham From 2003 to 2007 Business Management degree @ The Nottingham Trent University From 2003 to 2007 Sarah Chatterton is skilled in: Social Media, Marketing Communications, Marketing Management, Stakeholder Management, Public Relations, Communications Strategy, Demand Generation, Strategic Communications, Marketing, B2B Marketing, Internal Communications, Event Management, Copywriting, Strategy, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension