Business Intelligence Consultant @ Scamander Solutions helps its customers with using and understanding their business intelligence. Within Scamander Solutions I'm one of the Cognos specialists, Oracle APEX and data warehouse / data vault all-rounders. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Data & Report Analyst, Backup Project Manager @ One of the data warehouses at
Business Intelligence Consultant @ Scamander Solutions helps its customers with using and understanding their business intelligence. Within Scamander Solutions I'm one of the Cognos specialists, Oracle APEX and data warehouse / data vault all-rounders. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Data & Report Analyst, Backup Project Manager @ One of the data warehouses at Johnson & Johnson - Pharma - Research & Development, has to be connected to a new clinical trial management system (CTMS). I'm responsible for the analysis and quality control of the (offshore) development needed to integrate the new CTMS. Next to these roles I'm also the backup for the project manager and part of the Cognos support team.
- Analysis of reports and data
- Quality control of offshore development
- Project lead backup
- Advice on and challenge the implementation of the new CTMS From February 2015 to Present (11 months) APEX Developer @ Responsible for:
- Developing two new applications with Oracle APEX:
1. Application for users to enrich data for better reports.
2. Application to analyse train failures in order to determine frequent or returning failures. Nedtrain uses this information to increase the efficiency of pro-active maintenance and better solutions
- Manage and report the agile developing process to the productowner From October 2014 to January 2015 (4 months) Utrecht Area, NetherlandsData Analyst & Cognos Developer @ Responsible for:
- Analysis of SQL scripts used for daily refreshing of the database
- Advice on possible ways to phase out these SQL scripts
- Creating a new data warehouse / datamart with Cognos Datamanager & Transformer
- Developing Cognos reports for end-users on the new system From November 2013 to August 2014 (10 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsIntern Junior Consultant @ Clinic development about Big Data, answering the questions:
- What is Big Data?
- What is my customer value?
- Where do I start? From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) Workshop Assistant @ Responsible for:
- Support with information sessions and workshops about ICT
- Support for BPM classes with the tooling Aquima. From September 2009 to November 2012 (3 years 3 months) Website Designer @ NSRV Phocas had the need for a new website that would be ready for the future. The goal was to create a user-friendly design with integrated community for it's members. During the proces I've been working on the functional design and interface. Furthermore I've been responsible for the data conversion from the old website to the new community.
- Functional design & user experience
- Data conversion to new system From January 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 9 months) Intern Business Consultant @ Completed products:
- Market research of the Dutch government
- Architectural design of a innovative BPM proof of concept for local government
- Proof of concept for handling requests From September 2011 to January 2012 (5 months) Commissioner Introduction NSRV Phocas 2011 @ Responsible for:
- Design of marketing products (website, leaflet, banner)
- Recruitment and deployment of street teams From March 2011 to October 2011 (8 months)
Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, Business Information Systems @ Avans Hogeschool Den Bosch From 2009 to 2013 Minor Advising & Acquisition @ Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen From 2012 to 2013 Minor Business Proces Management @ Avans Hogeschool Den Bosch From 2012 to 2012 Sander Vissenberg is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Databases, Teamwork, Web Design, Web Development, WordPress, Windows, SQL, Scrum, Dutch, Illustrator, Cognos, Photoshop, English
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension