Digital Marketing Web Producer (Contract) @ Workday
Marketing Associate @ BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
Risk & Business Analyst @ I analyze competitor's products and pricing plans and calculate merchants’ savings. I determine return on investment, estimate exposure to risk, and underwrite potential clients for merchant processing accounts. I also evaluate on-going risk factors for existing accounts, interact with merchants regarding high-risk transactions, and determine the risk-reward benefits. From May 2015 to
Risk & Business Analyst @ I analyze competitor's products and pricing plans and calculate merchants’ savings. I determine return on investment, estimate exposure to risk, and underwrite potential clients for merchant processing accounts. I also evaluate on-going risk factors for existing accounts, interact with merchants regarding high-risk transactions, and determine the risk-reward benefits. From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Santa Barbara, California AreaFounder/Owner @ PocketPunt provides their customers with comfortable, unisex and fashionable pocket tees for casual occasions. The pocket fabric is handpicked by the owner and sewn by an employee. PocketPunt can be found on multiple social media platforms and perpetually updates their thousands of followers with the newest tees. PocketPunt’s gross income increases annually at an average rate of 12%; making $115,000 in 2013.
► Hired 3 additional staff members to create a division of labor and increase efficiency
► Predicted upcoming fashion trends and bought fabrics accordingly
► Coordinated photoshoots with photographers and models
► Maintained company and clientele social media accounts
► Reviewed and updated company online store and blog and on a daily basis
► Created monthly financial reports via Excel & analyzed efficiencies of sales, profits & costs
► Reviewed and analyzed performance of social media and researched ways to grow interactions and followers From June 2011 to Present (4 years 5 months) Irvine, CaBrand Ambassador at UCSB @ From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Growth Coordinator/Contributor @ From December 2014 to March 2015 (4 months) President @ • Successfully executed the year’s biggest camping event for 33 members and 10 officers by delegat-ing tasks, budgeting overall trip expenses, collecting funds and scheduling meet ups with other PSG’s from California
• Developed friendships with other clubs to arrange collaborative events to grow membership inter-ests
• Lead a team of 10 other officers to plan out social events, fundraisers and outreach events to recruit more members
• Coordinate agenda items and create monthly agenda for meetings to support club goals and objec-tives.
• Increased club membership by 13% through community service activities and promotions.
• Delegate responsibilities to fellow team members From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) Brand Marketing & Growth Marketing Intern @ Start-up Software Company
• Conduct daily research on brand & marketing growth
• Share personal opinions and ideas about ways to increase brand awareness
• Take part in Community Involvement Projects/Events
• Finishing personal brand project
• Attend and assist weekly meetings
• Speaking Opportunities research
• Increase awareness and understanding of competitors and industry by reading coverage
• Conference Research
• Assist staff members with projects (recruiting, transcribing, showcasing at events) From September 2014 to September 2014 (1 month) Santa Barbara, California AreaSales Team Leader @ Summer 2014 Internship!
• Will be attended week-long, nationally recognized Sales Foundations Academy in Chapel Hill, NC learning a variety of sales techniques, approaches, advertising theory, and leadership skills
• Will make a minimum of 30 quality door-to-door sales calls in Santa Barbara, representing University of California, Santa Barbara From February 2014 to June 2014 (5 months) Santa Barbara, California AreaSocial Media & Marketing Chair @ ► Posted weekly updates onto club’s social media platforms
► Led team of 10 to develop new outreach strategies to increase social media following by 25% every quarter
► Coordinated and led tabling events to advertise upcoming events created for students
► Allocated quarterly budget of $5,000 towards buying tabling merchandise
► Planned and executed 3 big, alcohol&drug free centered events for UCSB students
► Recruited 10 new club officer’s for the upcoming school year (2014). From September 2013 to June 2014 (10 months) Santa Barbara, California AreaCo-President & Treasurer @ -fills out forms and attends various Associated Students meetings
-plans out and approves budgets for events
-reserves rooms for events
-oversees financial standing of club as well as any cash flows From September 2013 to June 2014 (10 months) Santa Barbara, California AreaMarketing Director @ Wndrlust is a Start-Up company, revolutionizing the way we shop, when we shop and how we shop.
Wndrlust has not been launched yet.
Wndrlust.com From March 2014 to 2014 (less than a year)
Bachelors of Economics @ University of California, Santa Barbara From 2013 to 2016 Sadaf Gazari is skilled in: Marketing, Blogging, YouTube, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Business Analysis, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Fashion, Social Networking, Advertising, Leadership, Sales, Budgets, Public Speaking, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Event Planning, Customer Service
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension