Wire Frame Designer, Custom Application Development @ Tecton Digital
Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering (BSMSE), Engineering @
Washington State University
As a proactive results-oriented visionary with unique background in mechanical maintanence and hardware engineering design with over sixteen years of experience with companies in the field of Recreational Vehicles and the Housing Industry. The diversity of my experience has given me the ability to provide you with analytical and innovative results. My experience includes a strong knowledge
As a proactive results-oriented visionary with unique background in mechanical maintanence and hardware engineering design with over sixteen years of experience with companies in the field of Recreational Vehicles and the Housing Industry. The diversity of my experience has given me the ability to provide you with analytical and innovative results. My experience includes a strong knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatic, PLC controls, Auto Cad, organizing, managing employees and lean manufacturing with 5S. Also updating current as well as developing new projects, trouble-shooting, purchasing, and overseeing installations. My last project gave me the opportunity to further my knowledge in prototype design, product development and iOS programming. I am currently pursuing a BS in Computer Science from IUSB. I have completed numerous courses, workshops and seminars regarding management, maintenance, and engineering.
Plant Service Coordinator @ From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Software And Hardware Engineer @ Go-Stacked is the first Digital Hybrid Smart Case of its kind. Each of the Go-Stacked device cards are interchangeable with the Digital Hybrid Smart Case. You need a extra Battery, 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot, Solar Charger, and a Hard Drive for the day. Stack them up, connect to the Stacked Hybrid Smart Case and go. You now only need one iPhone Smart Case thanks to Go-Stacked. From 2012 to Present (3 years) Elkhart, Indiana AreaWire Frame Designer, Custom Application Development @ Brought on board to revitalize innovation at Tecton Digital, a software and hardware company delivering traffic management and messaging solutions to 100+ mobile and fixed-line operators.
Managed advanced technology, user experience, and technical publications teams with staff of 25 employees.
Recruited to design, develop, validate and test mechanical components for a leading manufacturer of off-road machinery parts. Served on team that introduced new or enhanced existing products in the following categories: mobile, smart case, software, smart phones and WiFi devices. Assist in all phases of the product-development lifecycle, from conceptualizing new product ideas through sketching, creating models, developing engineering designs, prototyping, testing, supporting production and rolling out new and improved products.
Conduct modeling, simulation and analysis of structural components using CAD techniques, Inventor and SolidWorks.
Increased revenue 50% by setting low prices to reduce competition, minimizing development costs, aggressively growing the product catalog, expanding distribution, and running profitable ad campaigns. From January 2007 to February 2012 (5 years 2 months) Elkhart, Indiana AreaAutomation Maintenance Technician @ • Developed action plans to improve cycle time performance and took action as appropriate. Updated current equipment with PLC hardware.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of internal and published specifications From 2004 to 2007 (3 years) Elkhart, Indiana AreaRegional Manager @ • Spearheaded production of aluminum sun-room division
• Helped reduce time-to-market for products by updating current equipment with PLC software and lowered cost by data point 60% by enabling increase in data throughput
• Trouble shoot problems with help of Allen Bradley software
• Developed preventative maintenance Program Company wide.
• Built product development organization from ground up and established 4 key groups: Web Engineering, Company Software, User Experience Design, and Quality Assurance.
• Reduced costs 25%, fraud 70%, downtime from 240 to 20 minutes/month, streaming up time and renegotiating contracts. Redesigned website featuring new sign-up, eCommerce, and customer support sections. Evolved service into franchise platform.
• Customized solution for delivery to Cisco Systems. Designed equipment for the use in production with Auto Cad engineering software From 1996 to 2004 (8 years)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology @ Indiana University South Bend From 2008 to 2015 Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering (BSMSE), Engineering @ Washington State University From 1992 to 1996 Memorial High School From 1988 to 1992 Ryan Lantz is skilled in: Operating Systems, PHP, MySQL, Software Engineering, iOS development, iOS, Engineering, Automation, E-commerce, Programming, Web Development, CSS, C++, HTML 5, Software Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension