15+ years experienced senior IT executive with extensive and proven experience in ITSM, IT Departments creation and restructuring, various ERP, SCM, MES, and CRM projects in Global Manufacturing Groups. Strong focus on value creation and alignment between IT and other business functions, looking at IT as the enabler for building competitive advantage. Able to work in a
15+ years experienced senior IT executive with extensive and proven experience in ITSM, IT Departments creation and restructuring, various ERP, SCM, MES, and CRM projects in Global Manufacturing Groups. Strong focus on value creation and alignment between IT and other business functions, looking at IT as the enabler for building competitive advantage. Able to work in a rapidly changing environment with extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, change management, Business Process Reengineering and running large complex IT Transformation Programs. Responsible for designing and operating shared IT services which are strategic and cost effective. Utilizing technology and IS/IT solutions in alignment with corporate goals. Consistently improve delivery times and service levels while reducing costs. Excel at strategic planning, building high-performance cross country teams, project management, and implementing best practice methodologies and continuous improvement initiatives. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with experience in both direct and indirect people management. Influencing development of business strategies by showing the opportunities given by the proper implementation of business systems and information technology.
Head of ERP Services @ The Datwyler Group is a focused industrial supplier with leading positions in global and regional market segments. With its technological leadership and customised solutions, the Group delivers added value to customers in the markets served. Datwyler concentrates on markets that offer opportunities to create more value and sustain profitable growth. The Technical Components Division is one of Europe’s foremost high-service distributors of electronic, automation and ICT components and accessories. The Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of customised sealing solutions to global market segments, such as the automotive, health care, civil engineering and consumer goods industries etc. With a total of more than 50 operating companies, sales in over 100 countries and some 6,500 employees, the Datwyler Group generates annual revenue of some CHF 1,300 million. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Zürich Area, SwitzerlandHead of ERP Services @ Align SAP services with Datwyler Sealing Solutions business strategies and needs following best practices, business opportunities, cost leadership. Transform SAP resources in trusted business partners enabling business development, innovation and EBIT improvement.
Overall responsibility of managing entire life cycle of SAP ERP services within Datwyler Sealing Solutions.
- Manage demand, service levels, operations, support, projects and changes, security and application management processes.
- Build rapport and professional relationship with key players in business organisation
- Manage team, suppliers, external and internal developers, consultants and international project teams.
- Support the implementation of IT best practices to improve ICT services, quality, cost and security. From July 2013 to June 2015 (2 years) Zürich Area, SwitzerlandExecutive Mentor (COHiTEC Program 2013) @ COHiTEC is a training program in technology commercialization aimed at supporting the valuation of the knowledge produced at Portuguese R&D institutions.
The program has two objectives:
- assessing the commercial viability of the products or services that can be obtained from the technologies proposed by participant researchers;
- inducing entrepreneurial and technology commercialization skills in the participants. From March 2013 to June 2013 (4 months) Porto Area, Portugalsales and marketing manager @ Responsible for planning, organizing and managing all sales and marketing functions to achieve Broaden Information Solutions objective of sales, growth, profits. From June 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 1 month) Porto Area, PortugalIT Logistics Competence Centre Manager @ He was responsible for the management of a 12 to 16 persons team that ensured all the developments in SD, MM, LE, PM and EDI areas globally.
He acted as change manager of these SAP areas coordinating all the 3rd level support and all the projects within these functional areas. From May 2009 to May 2012 (3 years 1 month) Porto Area, PortugalOperations Business Applications Manager @ Management of a 16 person’s team that provides global support in SD, MM, FI-CO, PP-APO, PM functional areas. From March 2007 to May 2009 (2 years 3 months) Porto Area, PortugalSAP Consultant @ He was the responsible for the management of a 10 ABAP developers team that ensured all the developments in SD, MM, FI-CO areas during the projects.
In all the projects he was involved during this period he had the responsibility for the coordination of the data upload tasks in the project cut-over and the coordination of all the Go-Live tasks in SD, MM, FI-CO areas. From March 2000 to February 2007 (7 years) Porto Area, Portugal
La Nueva Agenda para Líderes Empresariales, Business, Management, Marketing @ IE Business School From 2011 to 2011 Executive MBA, MBA @ Porto Business School From 2010 to 2011 International Operations Program @ Mikkeli University of Applied Sciences - Finland From 1999 to 1999 MIS, Management, Informatics @ Universidade do Minho From 1994 to 1999 Rui Pinto is skilled in: SAP, SAP R/3, Team Management, ERP, Logistics, Management, Materials Management, ABAP, SD, Team Leadership, EDI, Project Management, Business Strategy, SAP Implementation, Leadership, Business Objects, Manufacturing, Sales Management, SAP MM, Business Process, SAP BW, Supply Chain, Integration, Marketing Management, SAP APO, Negotiation, SAPScript, Project Implementation, Supply Chain Management, English, ITIL, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Business Process..., IDOC, Change Management, Procurement, Marketing Strategy, SAP SD, Training, Business Analysis, Entrepreneurship, Inventory Management, Innovation, Warehouse Management, SAP HR, Data Migration, SAP ERP