Nexeo Solutions is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services. With operations across North America, Europe and Asia, Nexeo Solutions aspires to be the global leader in our industry. Our global infrastructure, experienced team and efficient private fleet position us to help your business connect to the
Nexeo Solutions is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services. With operations across North America, Europe and Asia, Nexeo Solutions aspires to be the global leader in our industry. Our global infrastructure, experienced team and efficient private fleet position us to help your business connect to the opportunities of the global economic recovery.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about Nexeo Solutions, visit www.nexeosolutions.com
Director, Global Talent Acquisition @ From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Director, Global Talent Acquisition @ Lead recruiting efforts for the Pharmaceuticals segment comprised of a diverse, highly skilled workforce across multiple disciplines. Continuous analysis of processes for optimization and realignment of strategy, vision and efforts to drive business and revenue.
• Innovative Recruitment Solutions: Develop and execute strategy, goals and vision to support workforce planning. Lead recruiters in candidate pipeline and employment branding initiatives including “reverse recruiting” methodologies, high volume sales-force expansions, and an enhanced candidate relations programs.
• High Volume Sales-force Expansion: Developed and executed comprehensive project to substantially expand sales force size in just four months in support of two new products. Strategy included robust candidate attraction, pre-assessment tools, structured phone screen process and live interviews at regional hiring conferences.
• Executive Recruiting, Full Cycle: Support site leadership in the identification of GBU Vice Presidents and Directors. Involves hands on sourcing as well as closely managed partnerships with Executive Search Firms.
• Recruiting Alliances: Novel effort created to leverage colleague relationships with professional organizations. Focus on organizations with multiple functional interfaces within Covidien.
• “Talent Value Disposition” model: Creation of a comprehensive toolkit, process and associated metrics to assess the talent pool available in a potential acquisition both pre and post acquisition.
• Global Metrics Identification and Alignment: Co-lead for the corporate-wide project team to determine key metrics for driving recruiting processes and performance.
• Data Driven Results: Development of robust recruiting score card and metrics enables ability to illustrate ROI and impact to various stakeholders. Retention and analysis of historical data is used in building predictive recruiting processes and models to facilitate decision-making. From 2009 to March 2013 (4 years) Manager, Talent Acquisition @ Role similar to that held at Sigma-Aldrich (see below) with increase in team size and recruiting demands. Initial gap analysis utilized 1:1 input from executive leadership, peer interviews and broader survey dissemination to identify opportunities and subsequently set strategy in the areas of four key focus areas: customer centricity, operating procedures, business acumen/expertise, and team dynamic.
• Manager: Partner with line managers to understand sourcing needs and challenges. Mentor direct reports by providing in-depth background, training and exposure to optimized recruiting tactics. Engagement of direct reports in stretch assignments and project leadership roles.
• Sector Leadership: Subject matter expert and sector representative on corporate level Center of Excellence. Work with leaders across the organization to identify and align best practices. Involves participation and/or leadership on multiple global projects.
• Full Cycle Recruiting Team efforts yield large volume hiring across all disciplines and levels. Additional support is provided to manufacturing locations as needed. Reduced agency spend by 50% (as a percentage of salary) after one year.
• Summer Intern Program and University Relations Coalition Initiate, develop and deploy programs in partnership with line managers to increase efficiencies, eliminate redundancies and align with long-term staffing strategies. From November 2007 to January 2009 (1 year 3 months) Manager, Recruiting @ Managed a team of recruiters and administrative support to execute the identification of niche talent in a multi-faceted workforce. Significant experience achieved in developing and implementing long-term, proactive strategies for building a sustainable candidate pipeline, as well as rebuilding the recruitment business model for enhanced efficiency.
• Full Cycle Recruiting
• Global Leadership
• Process Improvement
• Summer Intern Program
• University Relations From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Recruiting Technology/Sourcing Specialist @ From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) R&D Scientist @ From 2000 to 2003 (3 years) Technician/ Associate R&D Scientist @ From 1993 to 2000 (7 years)
MBA, Global Management @ University of Phoenix Roxanne LaPlante is skilled in: Recruiting, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Pharmaceutical Industry, Sourcing, Applicant Tracking Systems, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Human Resources, Leadership, Business Development, Program Management, Executive Search, Training, Temporary Placement