A passionate-energetic results orientated retailer who over a 25 year career, has been creating and implementing architectural and design solutions with a strong commercial emphasis, with a clear focus within the retail sector. A strong leader with extensive experience and exceptional success in leading both organizational and project teams to deliver extraordinary results. Responsible for designing and
A passionate-energetic results orientated retailer who over a 25 year career, has been creating and implementing architectural and design solutions with a strong commercial emphasis, with a clear focus within the retail sector. A strong leader with extensive experience and exceptional success in leading both organizational and project teams to deliver extraordinary results. Responsible for designing and delivering leading Retail Environments whilst having extensive strategic exposure to retail operations, site selection, buying, and merchandising throughout Asia Pacific. Highly proficient in all aspects of project development/management with strong analytical, consistent and innovative thinking ability to make critical decisions, set strategies and crisis manage when required. Highly disciplined in implementing corporate initiatives and maintaining brand integrity.
Head of Retail Design & Development @ From January 2015 to Present (11 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaDesigner - Retail Concepts @ From August 2014 to January 2015 (6 months) Director of Global Retail Concepts @ • Drive the creative development of adidas’ future Retail Concepts strategy globally to further enhance adidas’ labels and achieve commercial needs.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to create clear concept requirements and development of guidelines, structure and positioning for markets to implement the concepts whilst ensuring continued alignment to Brand objectives and positioning
• Select, appoint and manage external global agencies.
• Participate in Department and Brand strategy development.
• Conceptualized new methods or processes, with a deep exposure to global retail trends and drive leading innovations in Retail Design.
• Build business cases and studies for capital investment opportunities to realize Concept proposals, with a focus on commercial and Brand right consumer experiences.
• Strategize, manage and allocate assigned budgets or cost centre, including Opex, 10 mio Capex and 2 mio MWB expenditure program.
• Manage multiple teams in key functional areas and lead a Team of 9, with multiple hierarchical levels.
• Manage and lead a wide range of complex assignments with global responsibility – including Design Concepts for Brand Centres and Flagship stores From October 2011 to July 2014 (2 years 10 months) Head Of Retail Development - Asia Pacific @ • Manage the Design, Procurement and Delivery of Retail environments across Asia Pacific, including Greater China, SEA, India, Korea & Japan
• Acts as an advocate for Global Store Design within AP by partnering with Adidas Global to deliver commercial design solutions.
• Collaborates with Functional Teams at Region and Global to implement appropriate, cost effective and sustainable menu of retail formats. From April 2008 to September 2011 (3 years 6 months) Store Development Manager - Sportsgirl/Sussan @ • Senior Management role that incorporated the design and delivery of leading edge retail environments whilst also holding a position on both Sportsgirl and Sussan Executive Management Teams responsible for retail business strategies with deep exposure to
• Retail operations.
• Product buying.
• Financial P & L management. From February 2001 to April 2008 (7 years 3 months) Head of Interior Design @ From January 1998 to July 2000 (2 years 7 months) Retail Design Manager @ From 1999 to 2000 (1 year)
Rowan Lodge is skilled in: New Store Development, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Merchandising, Real Estate, Negotiation, Management, Fashion, Multi-channel Retail, Retail, Strategy, Retail Marketing, Retail Design, Interior Design, Visual Merchandising, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension