Vice President-Chief Marketing Officer @ Recruited to manage sales and marketing function, as well as product development and introduction for branded products of the Home Decor division within brick and mortar and online environments. P&L accountability for developing and executing business plan to achieve goals in North America, Canada, and international markets. Report to Division President. Manage
Vice President-Chief Marketing Officer @ Recruited to manage sales and marketing function, as well as product development and introduction for branded products of the Home Decor division within brick and mortar and online environments. P&L accountability for developing and executing business plan to achieve goals in North America, Canada, and international markets. Report to Division President. Manage Bombay, Mikasa, Pfaltzgraf, Studio Nova, Melannco, and Elements brands. Accountable for marketing products to retailers such as Macy's, Target, Kohlís, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Amazon.com, Target.com, Kohls.com, Pier 1, and Walmart. Focus the marketing team on developing strategic and relevant approach regarding product mix. Direct sales team of 9 in maximizing business with current customers. Charged with opening new distribution channels. Manage 7 Product Experts and 2 Planners.
Direct new product development relevant to U.S. consumers. Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify trends and consumer preferences to create highly sought-after new product ranges for the Bombay, Mikasa, and Elements brands.
* Increased sales 20%+ with multiple key partners.
* On track to increase 2015 sales by 35%.
* Introduced 2 new brands, Bombay and Mossy Oak in 2014 that exceeded sales expectations and on goal to exceed $5M this year. From July 2009 to Present (6 years 2 months) Vice President Sales @ In charge of sales force of 15 marketing products to retailers such as Bloomingdales, Dillards, Bon-Ton, May Company, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Target, as well as Harley-Davidson. Promoted from Account Manager (1995-1998).
* Boosted total sales from $35M to more than $75M.
* Expanded sales to May Company from $0 to $10M between 2007 and 2009.
* Opened Target account and increased sales from $0 to $5M. From January 1994 to June 2009 (15 years 6 months) Greater New York City Area
BA, Economics @ Saint Lawrence UniversityCompleted Engineer Officer Basic Camp Ross Raymond is skilled in: Consumer Products, Merchandising, Marketing, Sales, Retail, Product Development, Brand Management, Product Marketing, P&L Management, Pricing, Social Media, Private Label, Marketing Strategy, Brand Development, Inventory Management, CPFR, Trend Forecasting, Forecasting, Competitive Analysis, Cross-functional Team..., Trend Analysis, Strategic Planning, New Business Development, Trade Shows, Visual Merchandising, E-commerce, Negotiation, Market Research, Market Planning, Wholesale, Sales Management, Assortment, Customer Insight, Product Management, Management, B2B Sales, Strategic & Tactical..., Business Development, Business Relationship..., Negotiations, SWOT analysis, Expense Control, Prospecting & Key..., New Product Introduction, Channel Acquisition &..., Product Licensing, Domestic &..., Presentations, Sales Team Builder &..., Organizational...
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension