Bachelor of Science, Computer Science @
I love being a team player and working as a group to get a project done. I also love working individually and controlling different aspect of a project by myself. I enjoy bringing a new fresh outlook to the table and contributing all I can to the task currently at hand. When I'm not coding, you can find me taking leisurely walks through central park, drinking vast amounts of coffee, playing my guitar, or petting my two cats, Pixel and Java.
Junior Developer @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year) New York, New YorkJunior Client-side developer @ - Worked on both front-end and back-end aspects of Kitara owned websites and web applications.
- Edited the interface, back-end, and database for Pipes Admin, the advertising management system for clients to manage their advertising inventory.
- Co-led the redesign of the Propel+ Command, an all-encompassing portal for all Propel+ and Pipes services. This included using Laravel, an MVC framework, as a basis for the site.
- Worked on creating a middleware client that interfaced with the AppNexus API in order to send batch commands to modify advertising/campaign inventory. From June 2014 to October 2014 (5 months) Jersey City, New JerseyWeb Development Intern @ - Learned how to create, test, and manage a website's front-end and back-end capabilities.
- Learned how to work with a team in a Scrum-style work flow.
- Responsibilities included maintaining the integrity of the website's presentation and function (fixing bugs) and working alongside other developers to accomplish sprint-oriented projects.
- Projects included changing aspects of the website and creating a CRUD interface for an admin portal. From January 2014 to May 2014 (5 months) New York, NYVolunteer @ - Responsibilities included caring for both cats and dogs: socialization, feeding, and cleaning. From June 2013 to December 2013 (7 months) Computer Science Student @ From August 2008 to December 2013 (5 years 5 months) Auburn, ALIce Cream Maker @ - Taught myself to multitask while still performing mandatory duties. This required thinking ahead about all that needed to be done and planning accordingly to perform all duties efficiently.
- Responsible for resupplying the store with all flavors of ice cream currently in demand.
- Gathered, measured, and mixed the ingredients according to what ice cream flavors were currently popular.
- Responsible for creating all flavors and types of ice cream cakes, including custom cakes for special occasions. From June 2006 to March 2008 (1 year 10 months) Daphne, AL
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension