I am a solid corporate citizen with a copious background in corporate B2B sales and marketing, community individual low-income sales & outreach, as well as someone with impeccable business acumen. My diversified background encompasses a wide range of markets and selling opportunities: local, regional and international. This experience provides for me the expertise to contribute as an
I am a solid corporate citizen with a copious background in corporate B2B sales and marketing, community individual low-income sales & outreach, as well as someone with impeccable business acumen. My diversified background encompasses a wide range of markets and selling opportunities: local, regional and international. This experience provides for me the expertise to contribute as an individual, as well as to participate as a team member and leader. I look forward to discussing with you how I can be an effective and contributing asset in your organization.
Additionally, I have a significant background with grass-roots, community-based organizations working with and assisting low income individuals and families.
Please visit www.LatinoIntegral.com.
Specialties: We offer Medicare Advantage Plans, Sales Management Leadership Programs, Business Coaching, Corporate & Organizational Strategy Development, Business & Marketing Plans, Professional Document Translations, Notary Public, Immigration and Naturalization assistance, Résumés, , etc.
President @ Assist low income seniors and individuals with process-related health insurance efforts. We provide Medicare Advantage Plans (former independent broker for Emblem Health [GHI/HIP], WellPoint [Blue Cross/Blue Shield], UnitedHealthcare [AARP/UHC Dual Complete], Elderplan, Aetna), Sales Management Leadership Programs, Business Coaching, Corporate & Organizational Strategy and Development, Business & Marketing Plans, Professional Document Translations, Notary Public, Immigration and Naturalization assistance, Personal Accident Benefits, Résumé assistance, etc.
* Certified Producer for the SHOP NY Health Benefit Exchange program. From January 2008 to Present (8 years) Greater New York City AreaMedicare Benefits Consultant, Appointed Team Leader @ Assist and educate Medicare and Medicaid Beneficiaries in understanding their entitlements, options and benefits and recommend an appropriate United Healthcare Advantage Plan as required. Promote United Healthcare's Special Needs Plan to Dual Eligibles in NYC.
* Consistent, over-quota, performer.
* Received award for for Top Producer, 2Q12. From January 2010 to November 2015 (5 years 11 months) Greater New York City AreaMedicaid Sales Manager @ Responsible for driving, leading and managing the direct sales activities of community-based marketing representative’s. Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching and training new facilitated enrollers. From 2007 to 2007 (less than a year) Associate Director @ Responsible for driving, leading and managing the direct sales activities of 19 community-based marketing representative’s, 1 supervisor and 4 RV drivers; recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new reps. and supervisors; coaching and directing sales activities of sales teams. Also responsible for the B2B Team, as well as the Community Marketing Team.
• Attended HealthStat, OCHIA and other city agency meetings representing M+.
• Consistently maintained team performance and quota requirements. From 2006 to 2007 (1 year) Sr. Vice President @ Responsible for maintaining and expanding corporate relationships on a domestic and global level with major accounts such as Xerox, IBM, HP, Lexmark, Ricoh, Canon, etc. Responsible for growing sales revenues across all product lines to include limited release reprint licenses, enterprise online services licenses, enterprise contracts, as well as all other revenue-generating efforts. All sales and sales support personnel were direct reports. Review and where necessary modify all customer press releases where BERTL was referenced. Lead senior management, enterprise-wide, strategic planning and corporate direction.
• Re-established the business relationship between BERTL and Xerox.
• Successfully interacted with C-level executives with all major digital imaging manufacturers and vendors From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) District Sales Manager @ Responsible for driving, leading and managing the direct sales activities of 18 community-based sales representative’s; recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new reps.; coaching and directing sales activities of sales team.
• Consistently exceeded team performance and quota requirements. From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Branch Manager @ Responsible for driving, leading and managing the direct sales activities of 2 sales teams, sales managers and a senior major account executive. Sales were generated through net new business placements, existing lease- and competitive lease- buyouts. Also responsible for recruiting, training and developing branch teams. WP Branch covers Westchester, Putnam, Orange and Rockland counties, New York.
• Performance of 202% of plan for 6/03.
• 1H’03 101% YTD.
• Number 1 Branch for 6/03 @ 127% of plan, and for 7/03 @ 184%.
• Won multiple incentive contests. From 2003 to 2003 (less than a year) Vice President Sales Development & Marketing @ Responsible for developing, driving and executing sales strategies and programs for incremental placements of Hewlett Packard, Ricoh Corp. & Konica high volume MFP digital/connected imaging devices for 50+ reps. Also tasked with designing, implementing and delivering sales training curriculum for new-hire, major account, GEM, and tenured sales representatives. Sales training curriculum focused on Criteria-based selling. Ensure new-hire fast-start. Responsible for all corporate marketing initiatives. Drove senior management, enterprise-wide, strategic planning and corporate direction.
• Directly managed 5 sales managers and their teams.
• Ensured 80%+ new-hire retention rate.
• Developed tenured sales reps. who were later promoted to management and major account positions.
• Implemented effective strategies for high-volume digital connected (networked) devices.
• “Outstanding employee training” (developed & implemented by me) cited by Ricoh on their press release when awarding CBS Ricoh’s coveted President’s Award for Fiscal 2001 on 10/14/02. From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) Major Account (Dealer) Sales Manager @ Responsible for driving the major account revenue growth of Ricoh digital (stand-alone and/or networked) copiers, printers, color products, multifunctional and facsimile systems via a dealer network throughout the New York City metropolitan (Tri-State) area. Implement enterprise-wide solutions locally and nationally. Manage and coordinate sales and service national printing and copying placements for major accounts. Develop strategies in order to penetrate major account customers. Average annual quota: $27 million.
• Achieved Master’s Club honors with Fiscal Year 2000 performance of 118%.
• Consistently traveled with metro-area reps to end-users in order to make presentations and close transactions. From 1999 to 2001 (2 years) Director of Sales & Marketing, Latin America @ Develop and grow Latin American holographic revenue. Manage all Channel (dealer) activity by directing marketing and sales efforts of over 35 sales and marketing personnel throughout Latin America. Create and cascade marketing communications strategies. Develop partnerships with major accounts (multi-nationals) and foreign governments in order to sell security holograms. Implement full marketing plan to include advertising, Internet presence, collateral’s creation, and trade-show participation. Create and implement customer retention strategies. Extensive travel to all Latin American countries.
• Increased overall sales revenue by over 242% in Latin American region.
• Successfully implemented ABNH solutions with Eli Lilly Co., Quaker State, Hewlett Packard and Procter & Gamble.
• Presented benefits of holography and ABNH to a consortium of European printers (EFORMA) in Zürich, Switzerland.
• Created and edited all sales and marketing collateral’s.
• Consistently traveled with Latin American sales reps in order to make presentations and close transactions. From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Manager of Sales & Marketing, Latin America Division @ Responsible for expanding the marketshare of Mita digital (stand-alone and/or networked) copiers, printers, color products, multifunctional and facsimile systems. Manage overall Latin America marketing and dealer channel sales and marketing efforts. Establish product pricing and sales promotions. Interview and appoint new international dealers. Develop marketing plans and communications programs. Create & coordinate all marketing-related functions; Manage, create & implement product launches; annual kick-off’s, demo contests; field blitzes & program announcements. Create and implement all training workshops for Latin America. Write marketing & training articles for dealer newsletter. Interview and hire sales managers and reps. Extensive travel to all Latin American and Caribbean countries. Originally hired as Sales Training Manager, Latin America (promoted 5/97).
• Increased Latin America copier and printer revenue and unit placements by 78%.
• Consistently traveled with local-area reps to end-users in order to make presentations and close transactions.
• Co-hosted dealer incentive trips to London and Paris. From 1997 to 1997 (less than a year) Program/Sales Manager: Supplies Business Specialist @ Increase duplicator and printer supplies revenue targets by creating business plans and managing district sales objectives. Develop marketing communications programs. Create and implement customer retention strategies. Target markets: New Jersey major accounts, State & Local, GSA and commercial accounts. Account Manager (hardware). Over-achieve personal annual b&w/color copiers, printer & digital duplicator average annual sales quota of 2.2 million dollars. Target markets: New Jersey hospitals and commercial establishments.
• Consistently over-achieved sales quota year-over-year with multiple performances over 165% of plan.
• Achievement of multiple Presidents’ Club sales honors.
• Conducted sales training modules for new sales hires and crossfunctional employees.
• Appointed Region Quality Facilitator and trainer.
• Consistently achieved Account Manager of the month throughout sales tenure.
• Elected Rookie of the Year for 1988.
• Successfully sold large centralized (segments 5 & 6) digital duplicators and printers in over 75% of territory. From 1987 to 1997 (10 years) Sales Manager @ Implement customer retention strategies. Manage sales and national technical service personnel; market and sell dental equipment systems and imaging equipment. Target market: Global.
• Developed and implemented marketing plan for marketshare growth in Latin America. Increased penetration rate by over 71%.
• Coordinated, managed and conducted Trade Convention in Puerto Rico. Expanded marketshare by over 83%.
• Managed Latin American advertising campaign.
• Editor of global dental equipment catalog.
• Coordinated and managed national dental imaging processor recall program.
• Successfully sold dental imaging equipment. From October 1985 to October 1987 (2 years 1 month) Sales Consultant @ Over-achieve revenue and unit quota plan. Educate dentists/dental schools and collect market data on new fiber optic technology. Target market: New York City.
• Successfully marketed and sold dental products in the field.
• Achieved number one national sales ranking at 122% of quota.
• Surveyed dental professionals and conducted market research on new technology to facilitate market penetration.
• Led marketing research in New York City territory.
• Trained dental professionals in new fiber optic technology; improved dentists’ productivity by 90%.
• Provided company with consultative analysis on dental products’ trends in the marketplace. From October 1983 to October 1985 (2 years 1 month) Equipment Manager @ Manage the launch of new product introductions and train sales staff on new systems; track and analyze marketing data of dental equipment placements; maintain appropriate levels of equipment inventory; sell dental equipment and supplies to U.S. and Latin American dentists. From September 1980 to October 1983 (3 years 2 months)
Bachelor of Science, Business @ Marymount College Tarrytown From 1993 to 1996 Liberal Arts @ New York University From 1980 to 1982 HS, General @ Colegio Santa Marta From 1977 to 1980 JHS, Middle School Diploma @ BTW54 From 1974 to 1977 Roberto (1200 ) is skilled in: Spanish, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Public Health, Public Sector, Translation, Change Management, Sales Management, Program Management, Project Management, Account Management, Musicians, Notary, Medicare, Medicaid
Looking for a different
Roberto (1200 )?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension