Robert P Brown, REALTOR, E-PRO, CNE Contact Details
Greenville, South Carolina Area
Real Estate Sales @ BHHS C Dan Joyner, Realtors
Chief Financial Officer @ General Equipment & Supply
Chief Financial Officer (Contract Position) @ Buchanan Energy
I have held Executive Leadership roles for companies up to $500M in annual revenue. I have directed and managed all aspects of strategic and tactical Financial Operations for well over 15+ years. I have unparallelled experience in financial management and controllership with a great aptitude for team building and communication. My extensive experience with startups has afforded
I have held Executive Leadership roles for companies up to $500M in annual revenue. I have directed and managed all aspects of strategic and tactical Financial Operations for well over 15+ years. I have unparallelled experience in financial management and controllership with a great aptitude for team building and communication. My extensive experience with startups has afforded me invaluable success when managing shoestring budgets and team building from the ground up. I also have a comprehensive background in mergers and acquisitions that make me uniquely qualified to propel a growing business up to the next level. Always pursuing innovative solutions to challenging problems, I have never sought to maintain the “status quo.” I have built an uncompromising reputation of leading by example, and as a result, have maintained immense loyalty from the talented teams I have recruited. Regardless of the task or challenge, I have always established benchmarks of performance and standards of excellence by doing the right thing not just the easy thing. Ask me about my international business experience.
• Strong Servant Leadership
• Implements Industry Best Practices with Impressive Results
• Consistent Success with Process & Policy Improvements
• Natural leader with solid business ethics.
• Recognized authority, exceptional at financial/budgetary analysis.
• Thrives in a versatile environment.
• Expert at generating process and policy improvements by promoting new ideas, new approaches and winning people’s confidence through genuine relationship building.
• Overall commitment to excellence.
Specialties: • Strategic Vision • Operational Leadership • Startup Expertise • Change Management • Highest Integrity • Budget Administration • International Business Experience • Skilled Negotiation • Relationship Building
Servant Leadership: I have served on 10 Boards of Directors, chairing 5 of them.
Real Estate Sales @ My wife Linda and I are both REALTORS With Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner REALTORS in Greenville SC. We concentrate our efforts in residential real estate sales in the Upstate of SC. Together as a Team we double the effort put into our client relationships. We strive to provide our clients with the utmost of care, honesty and integrity in the real estate transaction. If you already live in the Greenville area or thinking about relocating to this beautiful section of South Carolina, please let us know how we can help you. From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) Chief Financial Officer @ Re-manufacturer of construction tools and construction surplus equipment such as gang boxes and electrical contractor bending and threading equipment. Sales outlets include large major construction companies and related projects as well as on-line eBay division. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Chief Financial Officer (Contract Position) @ Retail and Wholesale distribution of automotive fuels, operating over 200 retail Convenience Store locations in multiple states. From 2012 to 2012 (less than a year) Chief Financial Officer @ * Known as a strategic visionary in leadership building large organizations from the ground up.
* Opened communication lines with property landlords, saving $375K of penalties/interest over 2 years.
* Responsible for P&L up to $500MM, while maintaining 2% or lower turnover rate in high turnover organizations.
* Adept at industry research and adopting leading finance practices and trends, even reaching out to a direct competitor’s CFO to gain best practices.
* Initiated reduction of underperforming operations, finding an immediate net savings of $1MM monthly.
* Highly experienced at acquisitions, from due diligence through negotiations; once developing valuations for up to 2400 items and 265 sites over 9 states, pulling information from 36 LLC entities.
* Exposed a potential $800K+ of liability expenses.
* Developed groundbreaking cash flow model to overcome potential shortfalls of up to $3MM daily.
* Consolidated banking to reduce fees of $76K annually. From 2009 to 2011 (2 years) Chief Financial Officer (Contract) @ * ConneXions was a Commercial Office Furniture Sales and Office Interior Design Firm.
* During my tenure, I assisted with an acquisition that added over $4mm in revenue to the Company. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Owner @ The Laurel of Asheville, Llc is the publisher of "The Laurel of Asheville Magazine" a monthly publication promoting the arts, community and culture of Asheville North Carolina and surrounding area.
* Tripled revenue in first 18 months after acquisition increasing publication size and readership.
* Overhauled accounts receivable processes to reduce receivables from 60 to 15 days outstanding.
* Created sales tracking template that reduced reporting time by 75%. From 2006 to 2009 (3 years) Asheville, North Carolina AreaManaging Director / Chief Financial Officer @ * Assembled an overseas holding company with >$1B of financial oversight for 8 companies within 90 days.
* Realized $4MM in tax savings within 3 years.
* Became trusted advisor to the 8 organizations’ management.
* Increased sales $8MM in 12 months for a $65MM company through product offering expansion.
* Performed negotiations and due diligence and acquired an agricultural operation and distribution company worth $50MM.
* Took an ERP project from 4 months behind schedule and $800K over budget to completion within 60 days and able to write off $400K to vendor.
* Automated BOM process, increasing collections efficiency and saving $250K in annual interest costs. From 2000 to 2005 (5 years)
Bachelor of Science, Business: Accounting @ Kansas State University From 1972 to 1976 Robert P Brown, REALTOR, E-PRO, CNE is skilled in: Residential Real Estate Sales, Real Estate Transactions, Real Estate Economics, First Time Home Buyers, Single Family Homes, Mergers & Acquisitions, Management, Leadership, Analysis, Valuation, Budgets, Start-ups, Finance, Strategic Planning, Managerial Finance