President & Chief Executive Officer @ Medical Practice Development Partners
Managing Partner @ RD3 Management Group
Member Board of Directors @ Lake Travis Education Foundation
Business Administration and Management, General @
McNeese St University
Senior Executive and Go to Market Leader with a 20 year record of taking non-existent, broken, or underperforming businesses and sales channels and rapidly transforming them into winning, high performing organizations and teams with a laser focus on achievement of Sales & Revenue Excellence. Transformation is achieved with three (3) key elements:Building a Culture that Values, Acquires,
Senior Executive and Go to Market Leader with a 20 year record of taking non-existent, broken, or underperforming businesses and sales channels and rapidly transforming them into winning, high performing organizations and teams with a laser focus on achievement of Sales & Revenue Excellence. Transformation is achieved with three (3) key elements:Building a Culture that Values, Acquires, Enables, and Develops Talent in both small, portfolio companies and large, highly complex organizations, Implementing a Predictive Productivity model with daily Accountability, and most importantly, Operationalizing the Winning formula of Predictive Productivity + Elite Efficiency + Effectiveness = Sales Excellence. Core Leadership Principles:
Executive Dashboard driving predictive sales activity model (defined leading indicators) & daily accountability resulting in predictable sales results.
Employing comprehensive Sales Enablement, inclusive of the big 3, People, Process, Technology (sales technology tools) producing maximum efficiency for all direct and indirect sales contributors & channels.
The Art & Science model comes together, combining the ‘Lead-Opportunity-Win’ ratio & sales process Analytics with elite Sales Enablement, Development, and Coaching.
Talent Acquisition & Leadership:
Outsourced Talent Acquisition model inclusive of technology & behavioral assessments. Inspirational Coaching Leader leveraging the Power of Influence and Service.
President & Chief Executive Officer @ Medical Practice Development Partners offers its exclusive clients access to the most innovative scientific testing, allowing for unprecedented increased diagnostic and therapeutic accuracy which will enable physicians and health practitioners alike to provide elite patient care. Through this practice MPDP creates significant revenue streams and exclusive investment opportunities via Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Services and Solutions. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Austin, Texas AreaManaging Partner @ RD3 Manage Group offers a Management & Function based Consulting practice centered on helping clients Go To Market, Client Acquisition, Direct and In-Direct Sales, and Revenue Growth Strategy for small to mid-size companies.
The Conundrum: Small to mid-sized companies NEED senior executives that have experience developing proven yet customized Go-To-Market execution plans (Sales Strategy/Plan} even more than the large, enterprise companies. Two issues: They rarely can afford access to Senior Execs NOR can they afford what it would take to get them to work for their company.
RD3 Management Consulting is in perfect alignment with the Top 2 Priorities of most early stage companies: 1.) Sales & Revenue Growth through low cost channels. 2. ) Reducing the early stage company's Biggest Risk: Capital and Talent. Every company knows this but what can they do about it?
RD3 Management Group's Revenue Excellence model is inclusive of Talent Acquisition, Predictive Productivity Analytics, systematic-process driven Efficiency model, stage-to-stage Sales Effectiveness Analytics & Reporting, and customized Training & Coaching for hypos and teams. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Member Board of Directors @ The Mission is simple: The LTEF provides financial resources to improve and support an exemplary education for ALL students of the Lake Travis Independent School District. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Austin, Texas AreaSVP Global Sales @ Small, publicly traded SaaS company providing Workforce and Workplace Cloud solutions.
Organizational Structure and Target:
Total group Headcount of 42
Five (5) sales channels inclusive of Virtual Sales, Client & Channel Sales, Mid-Market and Enterprise Hunters
Cloud Bookings Target $23M (Recurring Revenue for New Business)
*Built Predictive-Productivity model Increasing the sales pipeline from 1.2x to 3.5X of target in 1Q.
*Developed and Operationalized a proprietary Sales Excellence model focused on enablement of Sales Efficiency and Effectiveness resulting in the growth of monthly Sales bookings from $277k to $859k, an increase of 310%.
.*Sales growth led to Profitability for the first time in company history (Source: Q3 Earnings Call).
*Implemented a Talent Acquisition model decreasing sales turnover from 65% to less than 15%, and increased "Speed to Impact" for new sales recruits from 120 days down to 30. From 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Austin, Texas AreaVice President of Sales @ HR Access, a human resources and payroll services software company, was a portfolio company of Devonshire Investors, the Private Investment and Technology Innovation arm of Fidelity Investments, offering a range of services and solutions, including professional services, HR expertise, consultancy, applications software, regulatory intelligence, and maintenance.
VICE PRESIDENT of SALES, North America (2010-2013)
P&L responsibility for a sales organization that achieved a profit turnaround while expanding assets from $1.2B to more than $8B.
• Accountable for all sales functions for the BPO, HCM, and Payroll Outsourcing business services unit, including direct sales, channel sales, sales operations, and sales consultants.
• Grew direct sales distribution channel headcount year-over-year by 33%.
• Reenergized sales plan growing top line revenue by 145% in 2012.
• Created Metric driven Sales Effectiveness and Efficiency model.
• Reduced client acquisition costs from more than $6 to $1.57 per dollar sold.
• Developed National Sales Operations Group resulting in increased sales productivity of 45%.
• Chairman Award 2012 (Stock award given to Top 5% of 4600 managers in all of Fidelity).
• President's Award Winner.
DIVISION VICE PRESIDENT of SALES, Central and West (2008-2010)
Led the transformation and growth of the Central and West Sales Divisions, implementing a uniformed sales methodology and vocabulary driven by predictive productivity attributes and key analytics.
• #1 Division 2010 and 2011
• Accounted for 64% of HRA top-line revenue.
• Achieved record breaking results in Q4 growing sales by 300%.
• Managed the #1 and #2 Ranked Area Sales Managers in the country.
• Chairman Award 2011.
• President's Award Winner. From 2008 to 2013 (5 years) Regional Vice President/National Account Sales Executive @ NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER, National Account Services Division (2004-2006)
Responsible for all sales in the assigned District, achieving 225% of plan in FY 2006.
• Number 1 ranked District Manager in Dallas Region in 2005.
• Finished FY 2005 at 147% of plan.
• Qualified for ADP's President's Club in three fiscal quarters.
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, Major Accounts Division (2002-2004)
Led new sales growth for ADP SaaS initiative which developed and introduced new HR/PR/Benefits solutions to the in-house market, 200-1000 employees.
• Started and Developed a team of seven sales consultants and one pre-sales solution consultant who covered a five-state area.
• Created an internal lead sharing/incentive program with ADP core payroll sales that successfully incentivized them to grow sales by 256% in the first year.
• Created and led initial $2.8M New Business Sales Plan for the Southwest Region. From 2002 to 2006 (4 years) Senior Account Executive @ Selling the complete Enterprise Solution to the greater than $500M Revenue Market for the Services Sector Group out of the Las Colinas office in the Western Region. From 2000 to 2002 (2 years) Regional Vice President @ REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, (1997-1999)
Responsible for a $40M sales and professional services budget.
• Developed, managed, and trained a five member Southeast Sales Team marketing a web enabled, Java certified, ERP solution to the National Account marketplace.
• Youngest named Regional Vice President in company history.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE, Business Applications Group (1997)
• Closed largest deal of the year, $1.2M, with Texas A&M University.
• Earned the rank of #1 Sales Executive in the country. From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Major Accounts District Manager @ MAJOR ACCOUNTS DISTRICT MANAGER, Austin (1995-1997)
• Named National Rookie of the Year; Earned Falcon Award and President's Club for sales success.
SMALL BUSINESS DISTRICT MANAGER, Houston (1994-1995)
• Earned Houston Region Rookie of the Year and President's Club awards.
• Promoted to Major Account Sales in 18 months. From 1994 to 1997 (3 years)
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences @ Lamar University From 1992 to 1994 Business Administration and Management, General @ McNeese St University From 1990 to 1992 PNG Robert D. (Bobby) Straface, Jr. is skilled in: SaaS, Leadership, Strategy, Business Development, Enterprise Software, Management, Sales, Direct Sales, Sales Operations, Talent Management, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Start-ups, Strategic Planning, Coaching, Sales Process
Looking for a different
Robert D. (Bobby) Straface, Jr.?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension