Respected and experienced office management leader with in-depth experience managing all facets of facilities operations including administrative team management, supply purchasing, financial management, event coordination, and information technology transitions. Adept at uncovering cost savings opportunities and driving key business relationships. Keen attention to detail and rapid decision making skills leveraged in leading relocation initiatives with zero impact
Respected and experienced office management leader with in-depth experience managing all facets of facilities operations including administrative team management, supply purchasing, financial management, event coordination, and information technology transitions. Adept at uncovering cost savings opportunities and driving key business relationships. Keen attention to detail and rapid decision making skills leveraged in leading relocation initiatives with zero impact on daily operations. Genuine relationship builder with coworkers, senior management, clients, and vendors alike. Linguistic fluencies in English and Spanish
Key competencies include: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) • Supervision • Vendor Negotiation • Facilities Management • Purchasing • Project Management • Telecommunications • Program Administration • A/V & Copier Equipment • Event Planning • Marketing Implementation Information Technology • Mail Operations • QuickBooks
Office Manager Corporate Administration @ • Communicate with building management regarding all facility issues: temperature, through online system and telephone follow up. Arrange for COIs to be sent to building management by vendors and keep current (annual renewals)
• Approve and process requested orders for office supplies for all vendors and all offices. Review/approve monthly billing for all vendors, coordinate repairs, replacements, etc. Maintain relationships with vendors and calendar contracts. Process miscellaneous invoices.
• Maintain lease documents and renewal schedules for all offices. Maintain contacts for all real estate/contractor relationships. Facilitate payment of monthly invoicing for regional offices. Locate and set up regional serviced spaces as needed.
• Approve invoicing for repairs and archive for future reference. Maintain database of contractors and sources of special items/specialized assistance.
• Purchase new and replacement furniture for all offices. Maintain inventory of available furniture at each location. Schedule deliveries, installations, submit invoicing for payment, archive invoicing and vendor contact information
• Oversee companywide New Hire Forms and manage seating at all locations. Maintain accurate, updated floor plans.
• Advise Reception of New Hires and Terminations as they occur with appropriate instructions/details
• Disseminate emergency announcement concerning weather or other conditions affecting opening or closing office(s). From January 2015 to Present (11 months) New YorkOffice Manager @ Since being founded in 2010, SinglePlatform has been helping local businesses get new customers by enabling them to publish their most important information everywhere consumers are making decisions online. Tens of thousands of businesses rely on SinglePlatform everyday to showcase and update their menus, products, and services on the web's most popular sites and apps, all from one place.
After being named one of the most promising startups in America, SinglePlatform was acquired and joined the Constant Contact family in June 2012. We were named to the Crain's NY Business List of Best Places to Work for 2013. From April 2014 to January 2015 (10 months) New York, NYOffice Manager @ Directed 120-person firm, coordinating training and supervision of two office service assistants and two receptionists. Organized procedures to ensure accurate tracking of correspondence, supply requisitions, and logistics. Managed office supplies, facilities, mail, information technology, telecommunications, and renovations. Collaborated with building management regarding cleaning, repairs, security, and HVAC services. Oversaw scheduling and setup of conferences for internal and external meetings. Generated, approved, and processed vendor invoices and expense reports firm wide for a diverse client base. Financial management for processing of invoices and payments to vendors. Utilized SUN Systems and Fusion Systems for financial analysis and reporting and allocated payments received from clients. Reconciled transactions and facilitated preparation of monthly financial statements for corporate clientele. Assist financial operations including wire payments, and monthly close of Strategic Business Unit divisions.
• Delivered exceptional service through effective telephone and mail communication.
• Uncovered cost savings by negotiating purchases of office supplies, furniture, and equipment.
• Upheld maximum security by managing security systems, security locks, and codes.
• Guaranteed readiness of desk phones and computers for new employees.
• Satisfied month and quarterly deadlines of generated invoices for a diverse client base.
• Ensured accuracy and minimized errors by thoroughly reviewing client and vendor contracts.
• Guaranteed timely payments by corresponding with clients and vendors regarding payments or billing invoices/contract discrepancies, negotiating discounts on vendor payables. From October 2011 to November 2013 (2 years 2 months) New York, NYOffice Manager @ Commanded daily operations for 50-person public affairs firm and subtenants. Direct training and supervision of six assistants, and provided direct support to CEO and President regarding information technology, telecommunications, and home support. Managed supplies, facilities, site planning, logistics, renovations, and staff support initiatives. Oversaw purchasing efforts including computer equipment and peripherals, as well as copier lease negotiations. Liaised with building management to ensure optimal cleaning and HVAC services.
• Championed relocation and implementation of Washington DC and Connecticut offices, including large purchasing decisions (furniture, computers, phones).
• Transitioned and migrated to new IT provider, implementing new firm wide telephone and email systems that saved $80K annually. From June 2010 to November 2013 (3 years 6 months) Office Facilities Administrator @ Oversaw operations of 60-person consulting firm. Trained and supervised staff of eight in assisting with office supplies, facilities, information technology, telecommunications, site planning, logistics, and staff support initiatives.
• Spearheaded relocation and consolidation of into new facilities, completing project on time, within budget, with zero interruptions to daily operations, and ultimately saving $50K+ monthly.
• Acquired new business with successful marketing events for 100+ clients, overseeing planning, marketing, vendor negotiations, logistics, facilities management, and clients at management. From November 2002 to April 2010 (7 years 6 months) Facilities Coordinator @ Managed daily facilities for 200-person investment banking firm. Coordinated inventory including purchasing supplies. Scheduled corporate meetings and provided audio-visual support as needed.
• Optimized efficiency across office equipment, supplies, mail, vendor maintenance, and invoice payment functions.
• Executed special project for senior executives providing mission critical support for demanding client and completing all deliverables on time From November 1997 to July 2002 (4 years 9 months) New York, NY
Msgr. McClancy From 1988 to 1992 Robert Ochoa is skilled in: Event Planning, Project Management, Vendor Management, Facilities Management, Microsoft Excel, Social Media, Microsoft Office, Event Management, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Cost Saving Initiatives, Budgets, Time Management, Negotiation, Training, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension