The moments I have enjoyed the most in my career have been solving the problems that I have found technically challenging, which is why I enjoy being a Software Engineer. While I have the opportunities and freedom in life I would like to put my career on a path where I get to solve/tackle challenging and unique
The moments I have enjoyed the most in my career have been solving the problems that I have found technically challenging, which is why I enjoy being a Software Engineer. While I have the opportunities and freedom in life I would like to put my career on a path where I get to solve/tackle challenging and unique problems.
Technical Lead @ * Leading Ad Inventory Team, building technologies to manage and optimize Groupon Ad Inventory
* Lead Mobile Marketing Team in building technologies to drive Mobile Downloads From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater Seattle AreaSoftware Engineer @ * Worked with team to create Real Time Bidder to buy Ad Inventory
* Built services and algorithms for Real Time Targeting From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Greater Seattle AreaProgrammer/Analyst II @ • Used Hadoop to research performance of various genome sequencing algorithms using a shared nothing distributed architecture.
• Developed web applications for clinical trials and medical research projects using Java, Apache Struts, Apache Tiles, and OpenClinica.
• Secured, configured, and maintained 7+ servers (Windows and Linux).
• Effectively worked on multiple projects and teams at the same time (3 to 5 groups per month). From March 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 8 months) Software Engineer @ • Introduced and began implementation of continuous integration and test driven development
ideologies into the development process workflow
• Created RESTful web services using Java servlets
• Wrote unit, integration, and system test cases using JUnit and Selenium
• Created web services with SOAP endpoints using JAX-WS
• Used JavaServer Faces and RichFaces to create web applications following MVC pattern
• Used COM and JNI to provide Java access to features of the Windows Data Protection API
• Mentored and advised multiple student interns in Software Engineering practices, code design, and software development
• Successfully supported external partners in using our software platform as the core for their maintenance product
• Developed software components that integrated with Tomcat providing custom authentication, authorization, and SSL trust management From 2007 to March 2011 (4 years) Software Engineer @ • Used XSLT to transform XML data into PDF documents and HTML pages
• Developed web applications using JavaServer Pages and Servlets
• Used Tamino XML database as the primary data store for web applications
• Used XQuery to query data out of Tamino From 2006 to 2007 (1 year)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension