Experienced, innovative and passionate automation and tools developer able to efficiently deliver effective web applications that consistently exceed the expectations of customers. Organized and self-directed individual with a proven record of integrating new technology into ever changing business practices. Able to design and develop front to back solutions from simple vacation tracking tools to complex, host build
- NeuMatic: Server build automation portal for VMware, AWS and bare metal integrating with Cobbler, Chef, DNS, LDAP and ServiceNow. Provides IaaS for Neustar staff.
- D3: The DDoS Dashboard, created for the Security Ops Center (SOC) in support of Neustar’s UltraDNS and Site Protect products. It combines Arbor Networks Peakflow DDoS detection software API, Google Maps API and IP geo location data to display a real-time view of DDoS attack sources and destinations.
- BladeRunner: Provides an aggregated, hierarchical view into physical host, virtual host & SAN storage infrastructure using APIs to access third party tools including HP SIM, IBM Systems Director, NetApp SANScreen and ServiceNow CMDB. It provides full search functionality, information and exception reporting, Excel exports, reservation capability and direct CMDB updates.
- ACDC: Utilizes HTML5’s canvas element to provide a data center layout editor with rack elevation and asset detail views. Changes to asset location info are immediately pushed to CMDB. Racks can be selected, cut, copied, pasted, moved and edited. Data center staff use the tool to edit assets using a simple UI without having to navigate the more complicated ServiceNow CMDB.
- GLASS: Corporate LDAP search and display of users, user groups, net groups and permissions eliminating the need for InfoSec involvement.
- ZELDA: Serves as the UltraDNS router prefix announcement standard configuration database with full editing capabilities. Router configurations are polled in real time and compared to the standard configuration to view differences. From September 2009 to Present (6 years 4 months) Principal Systems Programmer @ Internal, web-based, application development.
- RIMS: Resource Information Management System
- OOTO: Employee leave tracking
- SIMS: Consolidated view and reporting of SAN storage
- Provisio: Hardware provisioning work flow and tracking
- BATS: Financial charge back allocation and reporting
- SRT: Status reporting tool
- AOL's Storage Team Portal From 2003 to September 2009 (6 years) Senior Technical Manager @ Managed a team of Unix systems administrators responsible for the operational maintenance and support of AOL's new user registration processes. Our team was the first to fully document and support the entire registration complex and all of its major subcomponents. Also developed the Registration Information Management System (RIMS) that allowed development, operations and NOC personnel to quickly identify registration assets, applications, connectivity and owners. Overall uptime was increased by 70%. From 1999 to 2003 (4 years) IS Manager @ From 1993 to 1999 (6 years) Systems Administrator @ From 1985 to 1993 (8 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension