The foundation of my career lies in consulting services to increase efficiency and traceability of manufacturing operations and logistical processes. I was responsible for driving the progress of my engagements, scrutinizing data, leading teams of consultants and engineers, vetting business requirements, designing systems, integrating with existing disparate systems, developing solutions, testing and quality, solution deployment, and finally,
The foundation of my career lies in consulting services to increase efficiency and traceability of manufacturing operations and logistical processes. I was responsible for driving the progress of my engagements, scrutinizing data, leading teams of consultants and engineers, vetting business requirements, designing systems, integrating with existing disparate systems, developing solutions, testing and quality, solution deployment, and finally, production and operational support. In addition, all of my projects require the application of project and program management skills and I am a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
My current projects at Google[x] are at the cutting edge of new product introductions and challenge me on a daily basis to engage multiple teams on various projects, herald best practices to engineers and management, identify deficiencies within processes, and manage the development of solutions that drive process optimization.
Ultimately, my main goals are to usher progress, increase visibility and prioritize work across various teams, and encourage cross-functional team collaboration.
Specialties: Mobile Analytics, Microsoft BizTalk, Java, C++, C#, C, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS, PHP, TCP / IP, FlexNet, ERP, Manufacturing Processes / Operations, MES
Solutions Consultant @ - Mobile Analytics Subject Matter Expert, Project Manager, Technical Architect
- Lead business requirement and technology implementations to deliver mobile application analytic solutions
- Design reviews and data quality assurance of mobile analytic implementations.
- Lead and conduct RFPs.
- Engagement of crucial “onboarding” phase of the client relationship and is the resource to deliver any Professional Services engagement post implementation. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaGoogle [x] Analyst / Contractor: MES @ - Implementation of all aspects of MES as required by Google's operational business needs
- Designed and developed Oracle/SQL based MES solution that was deployed to multiple teams and projects
- Reduced development time from months to weeks, and cost by several magnitudes with modular design
- Served as liaison between multiple functional teams to improve workflow, identify potential improvement, and evangelize existing solutions to reduce rework
- Managed various project stakeholders, task durations, scope, risks and escalations, and change control
- Reduced cost and non-value activities by monitoring scrap, waste, inventory and real-time visibility of of genealogy, resources, and quality
- Lowered system response times by switching to Oracle/SQL Stored procedure based transactions From October 2013 to July 2015 (1 year 10 months) MES Solutions Consultant @ - Implementation, design, administration and maintenance of Apriso MES solutions.
- Knowledge of FlexNet modules. Production, Warehouse, Quality, Business Integrator, etc.
- Customer consultation, business process analysis, requirements gathering, and solutions design.
- Business process analysis and integration of FlexNet to increase efficiency, and value of ERP systems within manufacturing operations. From May 2011 to October 2013 (2 years 6 months) IT / System Administration Specialist @ • Administrated, maintained, and networked client servers, computers, and telecommunication services
• Provided prompt repair, troubleshooting, and upgrades in a on-call basis allowing for uninterrupted workflow From July 2010 to May 2011 (11 months) Resident IT @ •Assisted dormitory residents with computer and network related complications
•Maintained and monitored wired and wireless networks within dormitories
•Documented problematic areas and provided possible solutions From August 2009 to May 2010 (10 months) Barista @ •Coordinated creation of drinks and communication of customer orders to coworkers
•Maintained composure and accuracy while managing coworkers in high volume stores and peak hours From May 2006 to December 2009 (3 years 8 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension