Lead Consultant, Clinical Reporting Services @ DataCeutics
SAS/Statistical Programmer @ TalentMine
Sr. SAS Programmer @ ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services
BA, Reional Science @
University of Pennsylvania
Consultant with over 20 years of programming and analysis experience. Effective at translating conceptual models into specific analytical reports and computer programs used for growth strategies and global business development campaigns to grow market share and increase sales revenues. Experienced at executing clinical programming and analysis plans for reporting study results to regulatory organizations. Results-oriented and team
Consultant with over 20 years of programming and analysis experience. Effective at translating conceptual models into specific analytical reports and computer programs used for growth strategies and global business development campaigns to grow market share and increase sales revenues. Experienced at executing clinical programming and analysis plans for reporting study results to regulatory organizations. Results-oriented and team leader with strong general management skills.
Lead Consultant, Clinical Reporting Services @ Provide programming support for clinical trial design and analysis. Program derived data sets, tables, listings and figures to support research on multiple products. Program and/or QC SDTM domains. Program and/or QC ADaM domains. Plan and manage the overall SAS programming process supporting projects/programs for research studies (Phase I - Phase IV) within the scope of project timelines. Provide primary and/or quality control (QC) programming support for derived data sets, tables, listings, figures and/or ad hoc requests for specific studies. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) SAS/Statistical Programmer @ Provide SAS programming in a CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) environment. Write, modify, and maintain programs which produce TLGs as well as complex safety and/or efficacy datasets, tables, and listings. Write, modify, and maintain programs that perform complex data checks for review. Validation and review of other programs. Review Analysis Plans and provide feedback to the author(s). Prepare and review project documentation including Data Definition Tables and annotation of SDTM mapping. Contribute to process improvements. Attend client meetings in conjunction with the Programming Project Lead. From May 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 11 months) Sr. SAS Programmer @ Provided programming support for clinical trial design and analysis. Programmed derived data sets, tables, listings and figures to support research on multiple products. Programmed and/or QC SDTM domains. Programmed and/or QC ADaM domains. Integrated data for ISS/ISE for BLA. Programmed/used SAS Macros (extensively). Programmed SAS Graphs. Documented what has been done. Communicated with other team members on progress/plans. Helped with upgrading of programs/tools to a new SAS environment (from SAS 9.1.3 to SAS 9.2 with newer Microsoft office tools).
1. Planned and managed the overall SAS programming process supporting projects/programs for research studies (Phase I - Phase IV) within the scope of project timelines.
2. Provided primary and/or quality control (QC) programming support for derived data sets, tables, listings, figures and/or ad hoc requests for specific studies.
3. Worked closely with project statistician in developing and/or defining programming rules for producing results defined in the statistical analysis plan.
4. Developed general SAS programming tools to streamline the programming/QC process for tables, listings and figures.
5. Managed and coordinated the activities of outside vendors for data management and/or programming.
6. Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. From January 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 5 months) Lead Consultant @ Provide SAS analysis and SAS programming support to biotechnological and pharmaceutical clients for Clinical Phase I – IV Studies. SAS programming support includes development of code for standardized datasets, summary tables, and statistical analysis in support of FDA regulatory submissions. Additional responsibilities include assessment and verification of the quality of data and analysis for submissions. Strong competence in SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, and SAS/STAT programming From July 2003 to January 2012 (8 years 7 months) Consultant Programmer @ Responsibilities included collection, manipulation, interpretation, and analysis of healthcare data (including patient demography, prescription history, medical diagnoses and procedures).. Tasks included extracting, editing, and manipulating raw data into normalized datasets; programming for summary tables, data
listings, and graphs for display. Strong competence in SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, and SAS/STAT programming. Performed data mapping and testing, data integrity verification, interpretation of the data and the development of tables, reports, and other deliverables. From 2002 to 2003 (1 year) Senior Bioinformatics Programmer @ Developed, wrote and lead projects associated with implementing software solutions and applying algorithms, either developed in the public domain or within the company research efforts, to produce SAS tables, listings and graphs for Phase IV clinical studies. Worked with scientists to design, automate and implement. Provided programming and analysis support for ad-hoc project requests from the science and marketing groups. From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) Project Manager, Senior Programmer Consultant @ Developed and implemented SAS summary tables, listings and graphs for Phase III and Phase IV clinical studies. Supported full life-cycle application development including definition, analysis, design, construction, testing, implementation, and support to research staff of Genomics Collaborative. Provided mentoring in SAS programming to junior programmers. Interacted and worked closely with various internal departments performing ad-hoc queries on a proprietary database of phenotypic and genotypic data using SAS. Provided marketing support, business analysis and project management for First USA Bank List Management group. From 1998 to 2001 (3 years) Senior Programmer Consultant/ Statistician @ (Now a division of InfoTech Services). Performed statistical analysis, data management and statistical programming duties for Fortune 500 clients in the health care and pharmaceutical research industry. Prepared statistical tables, listing and graphs for Phase I-IV clinical studies. Provided statistical input for study design during protocol development. Performed quality assurance review of protocols, statistical analyses and clinical reports. Met with customers to understand and define statistical requirements. Provided technical assistance on SAS programming issues From 1990 to 1998 (8 years) Marketing Account and Technical Support @ Supported sale and marketing of proprietary software product for identifying customers for financial service and insurance products. Provided technical support for software clients. From 1987 to 1990 (3 years)
MA course work, Regional Science @ University of Pennsylvania From 1982 to 1984 BA, Reional Science @ University of Pennsylvania From 1974 to 1978 Rick Etheredge is skilled in: SAS, Data Management, Clinical Trials, Lifesciences, Biotechnology, CDISC, SAS programming, Clinical Research, Statistics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension