MARKETING ACCOUNTS MANAGER @ NATIONAL FIRE FIGHTING MANUFACTURING FZCO (NAFFCO)
WORKSHOP-IN-CHARGE @ EL-SUKRY GROUPS
Pre-Degree, Maths Group @
Govt. Brennen College, Calicut University
Passionate, proficient and goal oriented individual, possessing a wealth of sales management experience and a proven ability of successful sales and business development. Experience of 8 years in understanding client requirements and delivering expected results to provide better client service. Skilful team worker with a zest to use the experience gained across the career span for the
Passionate, proficient and goal oriented individual, possessing a wealth of sales management experience and a proven ability of successful sales and business development. Experience of 8 years in understanding client requirements and delivering expected results to provide better client service. Skilful team worker with a zest to use the experience gained across the career span for the growth of the organisation. Confirmed expertise in surpassing goals, attaining corporate objectives and exceeding customer expectations in highly competitive industries. Holds a good ability to handle situations under stress, solve problems, and have the ability to communicate in a pleasing manner with clients.
Proven skills in conducting market research and studying the competitors more closely. Instrumental in identifying and generating new business opportunities and expanding client base. Ability in generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, leading generation, qualification, and closing sales. Outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. An articulate communicator with proven interpersonal and negotiation skills, honed with excellence and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and competitive environment. Proven capability of assuming challenging positions. Hands on experience of working cultures in different countries. Excellent organisation and management skills and accomplished at multitasking and documented record of producing outstanding results in the stipulated time frame.
Marketing & Sales @ Six sigma green belt verified professional-Manage Marketing & Sales enterprise business of DuPont IPP non woven products (disposable PPE) & GPP- offering Contamination control solutions for O&G, aviation, marine, automotive, laboratory,food and hospitality industries etc..., including products for graphics, envelopes, tampered evidence solutions etc.... Functional responsibility includes enhance the business growth and develop strong business position in Oman, Kuwait & UAE. From January 2012 to Present (4 years) MARKETING ACCOUNTS MANAGER @ NAFFCO (National Fire Fighting Manufacturing FZCO) is an ISO 9001:2000 company in U.A.E for more than 15 years, with a dedicative service on Fire Fighting Systems. It’s a turnkey manufacturer of wide range of fire fighting equipments including all type of fire extinguishers, fire cabinets, fire hoses, pumps, mobile and advanced fire fighting systems and fire trucks.
In brief NAFFCO is Fire Fighting Specialists that design & execute various types of Fire Protection System right from the conceptual design till up to commissioning and maintenance.
• Building rapport with clients & consultant by providing needful support and specification for fire fighting design right from the concept stage till the tendering of the project without any variation.
• Providing fire fighting design consultancy, explaining about the products and its compliances to the design.
• Managing and developing primary accounts for the services.
• Continuously monitoring the updates in the Civil Defense law and communicating the same with other AHJ’s.
• Creating & performing interactive marketing including seminar, presentation and training on FF systems & products.
• Involvement in corporate marketing and PR activities.
• Managing projects in coordination with sales without deviation in the contract. From March 2009 to December 2011 (2 years 10 months) WORKSHOP-IN-CHARGE @ El-Sukry Group is the number one BODY SHOP for accidental damage repairs in Sultanate of Oman with painting, Fabrication and Mechanical works on all Top-end light and heavy vehicles. All Major works on the vehicles of The Diwan of Royal Court & Refurbishment works on The Sultans vehicles including the restoration of old classic cars are dealt with this group.
• Standardize the entire repair work process which resulted in the 'AA' grade accreditation for the workshop from Director General of Transport in Oman and in the panel of all insurance company in Sultanate of Oman.
• Coordinated six departments with 60 workers, 3 foremen, a store keeper, reception and an insurance coordinator for the successful completion of each repair works and achieved a breakthrough target of 25% growth in the 2005 sales budget of the company
• Implemented new repair technologies followed by the successful implementation of Josam based advanced wheel alignment and chassis straightening- Swedish technology.
• Provide special package for corporate and prestigious customer.
• Negotiate and built new business rapport with Vendors and dealers of spares as part of local and abroad procurements. From February 2005 to March 2006 (1 year 2 months)
B-Tech, Mechanical Engineering @ Mar Athanasious College of Engineering, MG University From 1998 to 2002 Pre-Degree, Maths Group @ Govt. Brennen College, Calicut University From 1996 to 1998 Richien Ravi is skilled in: Sales Management, New Business Development, Key Account Management, Marketing Strategy, Market Development, Business Strategy, Product Development, Negotiation, Competitive Analysis, Business Development, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Sales, SAP, Market Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension