Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Contract) @ NewDay
Senior Commercial Trading Manager - Digital and Telesales @ EE
CRM Proposition and Capability Manager @ EE
A pro-active, results driven marketing professional with extensive experience in consumer marketing. A mix of expertise in database marketing, customer lifecycle management and commercial management as well as the ability to motivate and influence at all levels in order to deliver. Richard is a commercially astute, PRINCE2 qualified marketeer who is always focused on enhancing
A pro-active, results driven marketing professional with extensive experience in consumer marketing. A mix of expertise in database marketing, customer lifecycle management and commercial management as well as the ability to motivate and influence at all levels in order to deliver. Richard is a commercially astute, PRINCE2 qualified marketeer who is always focused on enhancing the customer experience as well as delivering to business goals and objectives, he is a multi-faceted hands-on marketing professional, used to delivering ‘without fail’ programmes
Specialties: account management, brio, c, call center, chordiant, coaching, crm, customer relations, customer service, data acquisition, database administration, financial, focus, forecasting, leadership, letters, macromedia director, management, market research, marketing, mathematics, mentoring, microsoft access, microsoft office, microsoft project, newsletters, policy analysis, presentation skills, process engineering, project managementcontrol, strategic, supervisory skills
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Contract) @ • Provide thought leadership and direction on digital design and user experience for acquisition/eServicing via desktop and Mobile
• Management of marketing communications such as copy, wireframes and designs for the project via internal and external agencies
• Manage sign off process (internal/external) of all marketing deliverables and pro-actively manage risks and issues to protect delivery across 14 high profile brands
• Full accountability for the design of a multi-channel customer contact strategy across 14 brands
• Management of the business execution of strategic Marketing emails utilizing the SmartFocus Cloud platform
• Responsible for defining and implementing a new email domain and broadcast strategy to maximise email deliverability. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Senior Commercial Trading Manager - Digital and Telesales @ Key Achievements
• Commercial and Proposition lead for the strategically key Limited Edition SIM programme - a £1 million+ digital marketing campaign targeting high spend, digitally savvy, heavy data users
• Owner of the end to end implementation of a market first social selling platform which supported the amplification of the Limited Edition SIM campaign via social sharing and gamification
• Contributed to EE maintaining No.1 market share of c.31% in an increasingly competitive market whilst improving the quality of business and customer profitability
• Drove c.£10 Million of profit for pay as you go through the digital channel, a 33% increase year on year and 11% increase in connections. All achieved whilst reducing SAC investment by 19%
• Proposition owner for a bespoke 4G Salary Sacrifice scheme leading from concept to delivery driving significant up front revenue for the Business
• Managed launch of new EE pay as you go proposition in the Digital and Telesales channels, defining and delivering the go-to market plan; delivering on sales, brand and product mix targets
• Offer definition, process improvements and investment decision making for the pay as you go Save Desk driving an annual £5 Million+ in retained value
• Implementation of new credit expiry logic/solution to drive £6 million in year revenue realisation
• Define and deliver the commercial marketing strategy for the Digital and Telesales channels, delivering on key KPIs including EBITDA, ARPU, sales volume, market share, churn rate and channel ROI through commercial initiatives and strategic marketing plans
• Make customer budget investment decisions through business casing and evaluation to acquire and retain customers in a declining market, successfully growing connections in my channel
• Set budget and quarterly forecasts, applying YoY analysis and market context, overlaying marketing investment and commercial agreements to produce accurate forecasts
• Mentoring From September 2012 to January 2015 (2 years 5 months) CRM Proposition and Capability Manager @ Key Achievements
• Project owner for system capability of new early upgrades retention process and compliance enforcement to deliver £20 million+ in revenue over 5 years
• Business owner of new Direct Match functionality within the front line retention system which helps control investment and drive down call handling time, whilst helping retail stores become self-sufficient. Providing cost saving benefits of £2 million per year
• Delivery of new approach to retention offerings within Indirect channels to help tackle the problem of high call volume into Customer Services from that channel (driven a 35% reduction in calls from Indirect Partners to CS). This minimised offer maintenance resource whilst allowing T-Mobile Retentions team to be more responsive to market changes
• Project Management of a £250k Data initiative to allow seamless customer marketing to the Orange Business base, ensuring that £5 Million of revenue is protected by minimising churn
• Ownership of capability and propositions within the complex offer management system CCOS
• Responsible for identifying new initiatives/opportunities and gathering requirements including completion of Initial Feasibility Documentation and high level business cases
• Presentation of new initiatives to the Investment Review Board to secure funding and prioritisation
• Troubleshooting and Implementation of fixes to technical and process issues
• Support and drive T-Mobile Propositions team with the definition & delivery of retention and upgrade propositions across all channels
• Ensure the best systems/processes from T-Mobile and Orange are brought together under EE
• Business change management and company alignment for launch of new EE value based retention system From January 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 9 months) CRM Campaign Delivery Manager @ Key Achievements
• Driver of key PAYG Save Desk based in the Philippines. Responsible for key initiatives that have improved the save rate by 10%, increasing annual revenue from £500k to £1.3 million
• Owner of a new call transfer functionality to the PAYG save desk resulting in a 40% increase in the right calls going to the right agent helping reduction in Pay as you go churn
• Delivery of a new PAYG customer loyalty programme working cross functionally to deliver a 76% conversion rate with a seamless execution and excellent customer experience
• Project Management of any new pay as you go initiatives to ensure that all of the relevant areas are lined up gaining buy in from CS, organising and feeding into communications and post campaign analysis
• Managing the relationship with offshore call centre ensuring that targets are met in sales performance for cross sell/up sell activity and improving customer save rate
• Responsible for developing a training pack for offshore agents on key new Retention toolkit and process.
• Bespoke commission scheme for the business critical Pay as you go Retention desk
• Responsible for devising the sales plan and setting quarterly targets for offshore call centre. Including the allocation of an annual £60k budget for in life sales and save desk commission schemes
• Regularly present to senior management on new initiatives selling in the benefits, progress and results
• Owner of SMS churn trials to look at tackling high PAYG churn rates to feed into the retention strategy
• Consultant for any new initiatives within CCOS (Offer Management System) From February 2010 to January 2011 (1 year) CRM Campaign Database Executive @ Key Achievements
• Build project lead in the rollout of the usage of offer management system across indirect stores and offshore call centres
• Development of Post Pay online forecasting resource facilitating trends on purchasing and behavioural use enabling greater focus on strategic initiatives
• Responsible for delivering high profile CRM marketing campaigns to the customer base across multiple channels, covering 10 Million customers
• Full build responsibility for T-Mobile’s highest profile channel, CCOS (Common Customer Offering System). Responsibilities include, strategic propensity selection, maximising Pop/Offer and Accept rates utilising the skills of agents in Retail/Customer Services/Web and Indirect channels through the portfolio of Retention and Cross Sell offers
• Build project lead of T-Mobile’s high profile rewards loyalty programme. Driving customer loyalty and reduction of churn whilst enhancing customer experience
• Mentoring and coaching of the less experienced members of the Pre and Post pay teams From September 2007 to March 2010 (2 years 7 months) Lead Decisioning Executive @ Managing, leading and motivating a team of 2 Campaign Database Executives.
* Full responsibility for the end to end campaign execution process, including data acquisition, verification, campaign build procedures and performance/workloads of the team involved with a major financial client.
* Account Management of the day to day relationship with Blue Chip Clients managing existing workloads whilst looking for new opportunities to maximise client revenue with the acquisition of new customers.
* Detailed reporting to accurately understand ROI for business critical campaigns and strategic projects.
* Undertaking campaign analysis (e.g. response reports) and communicating this to the client in an understandable format (e.g. written reports, client presentations).
* Responsible for looking for new opportunities for growing the account, successfully implementing a new acquisition campaign for a major financial institution in their complex subsidiary market in Ireland. Supporting the costing and scoping from feasibility through to realisation, utilising knowledge of the competitive financial market and data available.
* Core Project Team member leading on the implementation of a revolutionary data sharing initiative. From September 2004 to September 2007 (3 years 1 month) Marketing Campaign Coordinator @ Co-ordination of Autumn marketing campaign attracting 150,000 new members to the loyalty driven Chocolate Tasting Club.
* Chocolate Tasting Club Management - Initiating the weekly Despatch and Reminder Runs, Stock Control, Assisting in the production of the monthly newsletter, setting up new products on the system, producing the shipping letters
* Presentations on the elements of the club and it's policies to internal and external groups and overseeing the smooth running of the Chocolate Tasting Club on a day-to-day-basis.
* Evening Team Supervisor - Supervisor for the evening call centre team, organising workloads and overseeing team performance
* Involved the co-ordination of a Spring marketing campaign, from setting the campaign up on the computer system to ensuring that the campaign ran smoothly, identifying and solving any problems.
* Responsibility for writing/training others on the procedures for all major processes involved in major loyalty campaigns - Including Despatch Runs, Reminder Runs, Warm Weather Procedures and details of the new propositions.
* Communications Management - Involved the management of a small team to evaluate the methods used to communicate within the company concluding with a presentation back to Senior Management with recommendations of approaches and improvements.. From February 2004 to September 2004 (8 months) Accounts Assistant @ From August 1999 to January 2000 (6 months) Assistant Tennis Coach @ From January 1996 to January 1999 (3 years 1 month)
2:1 BA (Hons), Sociology and Media Studies @ Loughborough University From 2000 to 2003 Richard Fellingham is skilled in: CRM, Account Management, Strategy, Management, Competitive Analysis, Analysis, Program Management, Leadership, Customer Retention, Market Research, Customer Experience, Project Management, Sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension