Director Marketing Operations @ From June 2015 to Present (5 months) San MateoGlobal Marketing Operations Director @ Responsible for the global strategy, planning and execution of the marketing operations function at Bio-Rad, working closely with global and regional marketing as well as sales teams. In charge of the marketing infrastructure across the organization to drive revenue growth
Director Marketing Operations @ From June 2015 to Present (5 months) San MateoGlobal Marketing Operations Director @ Responsible for the global strategy, planning and execution of the marketing operations function at Bio-Rad, working closely with global and regional marketing as well as sales teams. In charge of the marketing infrastructure across the organization to drive revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for Marketing Automation as well as driving ongoing optimization to drive usage and revenue growth.
- Successfully rolled-out the Marketo Enterprise platform worldwide in less than 3 months.
- Driving alignment across marketing and with Sales on lead definition, scoring, nurturing, routing, conversion and lifecycle management with defined SLAs. Developing operational dashboards to assess Sales & Marketing performance against demand generation plans and pipeline health.
- Driving marketing database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, developing contact acquisition strategy, launching practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health.
- Developing strategies around segmentation & targeting to enable marketing of growing portfolio of offerings; as well as data governance to improve the effectiveness of our Marketing programs.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Coordinating the development of a new BI platform integrating all major data sources for customer interactions to derive insights on campaign engagement, purchasing behaviors and further optimize Marketing spend.
- Creating new operational dashboards in SFDC to measure both marketing contribution to pipeline and sales follow through, while improving transparency across campaigns and program ROI.
- Managing Analytics team responsible for performing moderate to complex data analyses in support of department goals and objectives. Development of a library of models/reports in Tableau to help business units derive insights and track effectiveness. From July 2012 to Present (3 years 4 months) Hercules CaliforniaB2B Channel Manager & Demand Generation @ Developed new B2B program (including new PunchOut platform) to support Bio-Rad’s strategy to shift transactions and revenue on line. Onboarded over 100 major customer accounts to build a $50+ M channel.
- As the Project Lead for the new B2B PunchOut channel, developed the strategy, customer experience, wireframes, UAT, and all requirements for the new B2B PunchOut channel. Collaborated with Deloitte and completed project ahead of schedule and right on budget ($1M over 10 months).
- Re-engineered the customer on-boarding process as well as reorganized the project management team to cut average on-boarding time in half, as well as drastically improving resource utilization and response time.
- Developed PunchOut dashboard to monitor channel shift and account compliance performance to benchmark account penetration and further drive change with Sales. As well as a balanced scorecard to drive pipeline management.
- Supported entire B2B channel (standard, PunchOut, supply centers) and coordinated all integration projects with US, Europe and APAC totaling over 100 new partners yearly.
- Negotiated all the marketplace contracts with Ariba, GHX, Perfect Commerce, Unimarket, Sciquest, etc.
- Implemented new Analytics program to measure the performance of our web properties via WebTrends.
- Developed series of new operational dashboards to measure channel performance, customer conversions and web content usage.
- Developed business case for Marketing Automation, performed the vendor analysis as well as implemented the new platform (MarketBright/Act-On) in Europe and North America.
- Developed new governance model to optimize the efficiency and efficacy of our email campaigns (e.g. list management, segmentation, compliance, content management, etc.)
- Trained all Marcom personnel on Marketbright and developed campaigns best practices. From March 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 4 months) Hercules CaliforniaE-Commerce Senior Project Manager @ - Lead all the change management activities for eVolution, a $20M global eCommerce re-launch.
- Developed the business transformation strategic plan including communication and training to both internal and external audiences. Encompassed strong VOC outreach to define the new capabilities value proposition and the associated communication for launch. Trained all the customer operations and field sales reps on how to transact and troubleshoot new platform.
- Developed and optimized a new Web Portal infrastructure and migrated the new platform to a new hosting company after negotiating a new contract. Objective was to improve up time and performance of the site as well as accessibility to end user. 30% improvement in response time.
- Implemented new reverse proxy technology to allow Sales field users access to the Portals without having to use VPN.
- Developed a new global online community to serve the Marketing audience this time. Objectives were mainly to foster collaboration among the Marketing teams to share voice of customer, market opportunities, Marketing best practices, leverage and reuse collateral, etc. Selected a team of representative Product Managers (early adopters) to help drive the requirements gathering process.
- Launched new site at the worldwide Marketing meeting and trained the global user population. From March 2007 to February 2010 (3 years) Hercules CaliforniaE-Commerce Project Manager @ - Developed benchmarking study and detailed business requirements for the global implementation of promo codes and shipping options on our ecommerce platform.
- Designed and implemented new process to manage UNSPSC classification codes for our ERP and web product catalogs.
- Launched on our web site the global content for a new product division (food safety products). Coordinated the content review with the various Marcom groups and oversaw the French translation.
- Gathered business requirements with the field Sales Force to design an online community to share best practice and improve productivity. Participated to US and Canada Sales meetings as well as traveled with the reps and joined regional meetings to further define the value proposition of the Sales Portal.
- Worked with the offsite development team to build and implement the Sales Portal (Oracle 10g) to include features such as discussion forums, document sharing, order lookups, wikis, mashups, single sign on, etc.
- Managed the development roadmap of the Sales Portal, trained the sales force, monitored usage via WebTrends and provided on going end user support.
- Developed RFP for next generation of our Corporate Intranet. From December 2005 to February 2007 (1 year 3 months) Hercules CaliforniaChange Management Manager @ - Developed the Strategic Change Management Plan for the US Life Science ERP/PLM/SCM implementation ($14M project)
- Performed extensive process gap analysis for key functions while shadowing key employees during my first 3 months.
- Developed extensive training program for over 700 employees, including setting up the training instance, designing the training materials, conducted numerous training sessions and implemented a certification program to validate key learning.
- Oversaw the post go live support activities to ensure a smooth transition and drive continuous improvements during the stabilization phase.
- Developed the Communication strategy including monthly newsletter, town halls, intranet site, and captured valuable enhancement requests based on my end user interactions.
- Coordinated the Go Live activities and developed an end user Go Live Kit, ran Go Live sessions with the user community to prepare for the change and delivered certifications; implemented a dedicated hotline and escalation process to support the initiative.
- Lead the stabilization effort over the next 6 months to address the order to cash breakdown between ERP and the warehouse management system. This included identifying the root causes, developing workarounds and recommendations for bug fixes, as well as manually cleaning up errors and retraining users based on new processes.
- Lead a second stabilization effort for another 6 months in France for a similar project with similar issues.(May to October 2005). Identified issues, developed escalation/support processes, developed troubleshooting guides, work instructions, implemented corrective actions, hired 4 consultants to support cleaning efforts, left local teams with an improvement roadmap.
- Developed and published a project performance dashboard to give management visibility on actual progress. From December 2003 to November 2005 (2 years) Hercules CaliforniaStrategic Change Manager @ - Developed the Strategic Change Plan for Innovate: a global $650 million ERP/Supply Chain initiative to revamp Mc Donald's operations. France was the pilot site to kick off the global roll-out.
- Defined the training strategy, course content, classes’ infrastructure, training instance, etc. to train over 10,000 employees.
- Conducted the stakeholder assessment, change readiness and developed the stakeholder strategic plan.
- Developed the communication plan, implemented various communications based on analysis of audiences and channels.
- Supervised Benefits Realization and Organizational Design teams to align their work with the Change Management strategy. From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) Paris Area, FranceE-commerce Strategy Consultant - MBA internship @ - Performed a market study on the Home-Printing Business and the competitive environment of the inkjet business.
- Developed the E-commerce business plan for the Photo Printing market and the strategy for implementing the recommendation.
- Consulted with the top management in charge of new business ventures on the business plan implementation From June 2000 to September 2000 (4 months) Rochester, New York AreaSales and Marketing Operations Specialist @ - Contributed annual revenue of $30 million through extensive use of targeted trade shows, seminars and sales team management.
- Developed marketing strategy for the North American market including pricing, promotions, market research and alliances with a channel of re-seller and partners (Microsoft, Novell, etc.).
- Created sales tools, RFPs, and product announcements for our line of I.T. products to secure e-infrastructure management.
- Interfaced with sales people and engineers to develop product specifications and pre-sales demos at clients’ sites.
- Increased lead generation by 300% through the new web site and decreased sale cycle by 30% by using the Intranet and new sales training.
- Benchmarked the firm’s technology to create new standards and work processes, gathered competitive intelligence.
- Organized marketing events and recruited/trained new Marketing Interns. From June 1996 to February 1997 (9 months) Marketing Intern @ - In charge of Event Marketing: organized trade shows, seminars, press lunches and product announcements.
- Developed sales tools: success stories, brochures, demos and a promotional movie to support the sales force. From June 1995 to December 1995 (7 months)
Executive MBA program developed for Bio-Rad employees @ University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business From 2007 to 2007 MBA, E-commerce, Marketing, Entrepreneurship @ William E. Simon School of Business From 2000 to 2001 Portfolio Management Graduate Class @ Harvard Business School From 1997 to 1997 BA, International Managment & Finance @ Institut de Management International de Paris From 1992 to 1996 Renaud Bizet is skilled in: CRM, Marketo, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, E-commerce, Change Management, Business Intelligence, Management, Cross-functional Team..., Strategy, Analytics, Product Management, Program Management, Business Process..., ERP, New Business Development, Business Planning, Process Improvement, Business Analysis, Biotechnology, Marketing, Product Development, Product Marketing, B2B, Salesforce.com, Market Research, SaaS, Marketing Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, B2B Marketing, Demand Generation, Revenue Cycle Management, Lead Scoring, Inbound Marketing, Inbound Lead Generation, Database Marketing, Customer Segmentation..., Content Marketing, Multi-channel Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension