Acting and Global Theatre, Acting, 2:1 @
Regent's University London
Bloc Technology is an Australian based boutique IT talent agency. Bloc Technology has a strong presence in the Australian market place and delivers web, mobile and enterprise software talent to diverse enterprise teams. We work with some of the highest profile brands on the planet and keep close relationships with the best software engineering talent in the
Bloc Technology is an Australian based boutique IT talent agency. Bloc Technology has a strong presence in the Australian market place and delivers web, mobile and enterprise software talent to diverse enterprise teams. We work with some of the highest profile brands on the planet and keep close relationships with the best software engineering talent in the market.
Recruitment Consultant @ Bloc delivers Web, Mobile and Enterprise software talent to diverse professional teams across Australia. We provide both expert contractors and permanent team members.
Sales training. From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Sydney, AustraliaSales Event Manager @ During studying for my Degree in Acting and Global Theatre, I worked with many agencies as an Event Manager and in Sales roles. This is a selection of brands/companies with whom I spent the most time.
Party Planner, BarCrawlBabes.co.uk
• Organising an eclectic and entertaining itinerary.
• Managing a budget of £500+.
• Researching and booking venues, negotiating discounts.
• Managing groups of 25+, including staff.
• Maintaining client relationships.
Sales Consultant, Acer Electronics
• Increasing sales.
• Demonstrating products to customers whilst communicating key USP’s / features of the product range.
• Training in-store staff on product knowledge and demonstration.
• Compile sales reports.
• Merchandise the display.
• Distribute promotional material.
• Achieved 100% uplift in sales.
• Achieved outstanding customer feedback.
Senior Sales Consultant, Renailt Salon, NY
• Direct sales of Spa packages.
• Achieved company’s highest sales within 24 hours of employment.
Team Leader, Coca Cola Olympic Torch Relay
• Inform communities about the Olympics, the runners, and Coca-Cola’s involvement.
• Distribute ‘The Perfect Serve’ of Coca-Cola and Coke Zero.
• Spread excitement and happiness for the 70-day duration.
• Chosen to represent Coca-Cola out of 2000+ applicants on the biggest sporting event in the world.
• Consistent positive feedback from customers and the media.
• Promoted to Team Leader at the highest moment of media attention, when entering London for the opening ceremony in the final week. From January 2011 to December 2014 (4 years)
Acting BFA, Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, A @ Pace University From 2013 to 2014 Acting and Global Theatre, Acting, 2:1 @ Regent's University London From 2011 to 2014 Rebecca Thomas is skilled in: Customer Service, Corporate Events, Management, Hospitality, Social Media, Event Planning, Acting, Entertainment, Film, Theatre, Event Management, Stage Management, Character Actor, Stage, Festivals
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension