I’m a hard working, young professional that thrives in relationship building scenarios. I continually work to uncover new opportunities and challenges in order to grow both professionally and personally. My strong business perspective and creative eye allow me to support marketing plans from a strategic advisor standpoint. I take a tenacious, enthusiastic approach to everything I do
I’m a hard working, young professional that thrives in relationship building scenarios. I continually work to uncover new opportunities and challenges in order to grow both professionally and personally. My strong business perspective and creative eye allow me to support marketing plans from a strategic advisor standpoint. I take a tenacious, enthusiastic approach to everything I do which results in superior execution and customer service time and time again.
Account Executive @ From November 2012 to Present (2 years 10 months) London, Canada AreaAccount Manager @ · Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals
· Market full-line of Xerox products, services and supplies in a designated territory.
· Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts.
· Develop appropriate short and long-term strategies to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers.
· Meet Xerox Canada's Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
· Establish and build account relationships with key decision makers in all departments.
· Identify, engage and co-ordinate necessary Xerox resources supporting the accounts From July 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 4 months) London, ONMarketing & Sales Captain @ •Increased retail side of business by creating leads for the company through door to door cold calling, networking and personal selling
•Successfully completed assigned project, recruiting several insurance brokers to a technical session
•Train candidates for Toronto position
•Recruited and led team in occasional group cold calling From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months) Assistant Bookkeeper and Office Clerk @ •Professional customer service representative; answering all inquiries knowledgeably, greeting and assisting customers, preparing and receiving invoices and payments
•Demonstrated proficient use of Simply Accounting 2008; posting invoices, payables, payments and receipts. Reconciled accounts payable and accounts receivable statements and helped to prepare year end paperwork and accounts From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) Summer Program Coordinator @ •Coordinated and organized activities, preparing materials, creating schedules and collaborating with colleagues
•Ensured the exchange of information with the public, including negotiating special requests and answering concerns From June 2008 to August 2008 (3 months)
Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Brand Communication & Marketing Management; French Minor @ Wilfrid Laurier University From 2007 to 2011 Rebecca Manias is skilled in: Sales, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Sales Operations, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Sales Cycle Management, Strategic Prospecting, Marketing, Long-term Customer..., Social Media, Social Networking, Team Leadership, Fundraising, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Retail, Account Management, Negotiation, Social Media Marketing, Time Management, Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension