Psychometric Testing (Level A and B – Ability and Personality), Psychometrics @
I am a CIPD qualified Internal Recruitment Manager, with an Agency background, six years Internal Recruitment experience and four years in Management. The spectrum of my experience includes managing high volume temporary Recruitment campaigns and head hunting permanent candidates from niche technical markets. My specialty is start-up internal Recruitment functions and I was part of the Management
I am a CIPD qualified Internal Recruitment Manager, with an Agency background, six years Internal Recruitment experience and four years in Management. The spectrum of my experience includes managing high volume temporary Recruitment campaigns and head hunting permanent candidates from niche technical markets. My specialty is start-up internal Recruitment functions and I was part of the Management team at Enterprise PLC who in-sourced a twenty four million pound per annum Recruitment Agency spend. Additional strengths include Psychometrics, PSL selection and Vendor management, Assessment Centres and leading and managing teams of Internal Recruiters.
Recruitment Manager @ I oversee all Recruitment for Vaultex UK Ltd and manage the In-House Recruitment team and service. As I am currently on Maternity leave please contact [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] for further information.
Formed in 2007, Vaultex UK Ltd is a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC and is the UK’s leading cash processing company. Vaultex’s role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people have confidence in cash as a payment method. Working to standards set by the Bank of England and the Note Circulation Scheme, Vaultex deliver the best in class cash management services. Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion bank notes and coins a year on behalf of their shareholder banks and their customers, which includes high-street retailers, supermarkets, financial institutions, building societies and ATM deployers.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including a generous company pension, a discretionary bonus scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Private Health Care (Management Grade and above) and many other additional benefits. Vaultex is an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Recruiter (Maternity cover) @ • Offered Consultative advice and guidance to Hiring Managers nationwide throughout the full cycle of the contract recruitment process.
• Managed all IT vacancies nationwide via the e-recruitment system, Peoplefluent.
• Managed Professional and Clerical vacancies for Head Office.
• Governed the vacancy approval process across all Clusters.
• Met the 12 day Time-To-Hire SLA.
• Provided cost saving and service improvement initiatives to Stakeholders.
• Supported Supplier Reviews.
• Chaired Team meetings.
• Represented the Bank through presentations in the community. From July 2013 to April 2014 (10 months) Recruitment Manager @ • Reported into the Chief Executive and had overall responsibility for all Internal Recruitment including Surveying, Sales, Client Services, Data, IT & Systems, Lease Advisory and Marketing.
• Built and Managed an Internal Recruitment team which significantly reduced the Business’s reliance on Recruitment Agencies.
• Specific responsibility for directly sourcing Rating Surveyors - a niche and candidate short market, which involved extensive head hunting and networking.
• Responsible for organising all Inductions and managing the on-boarding process.
• Produced a weekly Board report and attended Board meetings. From March 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 4 months) Manchester, United KingdomManaging Recruitment Consultant @ • Responsible for all white collar internal recruitment for the Public Sector and MOD Division.
• Key player in establishing the Internal Recruitment Master Vendor agreement which brought a 24 million pound spend on external Recruitment Agencies in-house.
• Individually responsible for achieving a Sole Supplier agreement with a Joint Venture with no previous invoice history.
• Managed a team of 3 Recruiters.
• Conducted Ability and Personality Psychometric Testing.
• Organised Recruitment Fairs.
• Liaised with external Recruitment Agencies and re-negotiated fees, margins and terms and conditions.
• Member of the Quality Management panel which regularly reviewed legislation, relevant compliance and immigration changes and the impact on the business.
• Employee Council Representative with responsibility for supporting redundant staff and organising Out-Placements.
• Interviewed candidates up to Director level.
• Provided recruitment research for billion pound value FM tenders. From November 2007 to February 2012 (4 years 4 months) Liverpool, United KingdomRecruitment Consultant @ • Responsible for Recruitment and business development for the Architecture division across the North East. From January 2006 to October 2007 (1 year 10 months)
Certificate in Human Resource Practice (Assoc CIPD), Human Resources @ West Cheshire College/ CIPD From 2011 to 2012 Psychometric Testing (Level A and B – Ability and Personality), Psychometrics @ Psytech From 2010 to 2011 BA (Hons), English & Social Policy @ University of Leeds From 1999 to 2002 Rebecca Davies is skilled in: CIPD qualified, Internal Resourcing, Internal Recruitment, In-House Recruitment, Construction and Property Recruitment, Psychometric Testing, Financial Services, Banking, Contract Recruitment, Interviews, Psychometrics, Recruiting, Sourcing, Temporary Staffing, Talent Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension