Software Developer @ OpenBet provides software solutions for some of the world’s largest betting operators. Mostly I have worked on Williamhill sportsbook website on projects related to Timezones, payments and date migration. Recently I have been working on Sky Poker. From April 2010 to Present (5 years 9 months) London, United KingdomResearch Assistant @ I have worked
Software Developer @ OpenBet provides software solutions for some of the world’s largest betting operators. Mostly I have worked on Williamhill sportsbook website on projects related to Timezones, payments and date migration. Recently I have been working on Sky Poker. From April 2010 to Present (5 years 9 months) London, United KingdomResearch Assistant @ I have worked as lead developer on research based project which provides a social network for researchers where they can manage and share their publications. On the backend project is supported by an extensive publication data collected from multiple repositories. My job responsibilities included developing web applications for searching and managing applications by end users and also to develop applications for harvesting publication and conference data from online repositories.
http://www.iamresearcher.com/ From December 2009 to April 2010 (5 months) Southampton, United KingdomSoftware Developer @ • Worked on multiple web based projects e.g. UN earthquake website and Askari bank web based inventory system.
• Worked as a team member from designing to deployment of applications.
• Mostly used open source technologies like PHP and MYSQL. From September 2006 to January 2007 (5 months) Technical Support Engineer @ • Main job responsibility was to provide technical support through email for TierDeveloper which is an O/R mapping software developed by Alachisoft over a span of 3 years.
• Developed sample web and standalone applications to demonstrate functionality of software.
• Also worked as Test Engineer on NCache which is a high performance distributed cache for .Net applications running in server farms.
http://www.alachisoft.com/ncache/ncache-express.html From February 2006 to September 2006 (8 months) Software Developer @ • Developed Web and standalone application solutions as needed (This includes solutions such as MS Access databases, but also tiered solutions).
• Developed solutions for UNHIC website (using PHP and MySQL).
• Managed all the phases of solution development, i.e. design, developing, test and operation phase.
• Besides this I have also attended few GIS trainings in HIC that include creating maps using ArcExplorer, then I have also performed as Assistant trainer in further GIS trainings. From January 2006 to July 2006 (7 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension