MBA, Operations Management @
Faculty of Management Studies - University of Delhi
Rajeev has been involved in helping companies optimize their Operations for the last 15 years. He has extensive knowledge of supply chain business operations and system implementations (like SAP APO/SCM). He has played a role both as a consultant (with 'Big 4' consulting firms) as well as an Operations Leader himself. Having worked on both sides of
Rajeev has been involved in helping companies optimize their Operations for the last 15 years. He has extensive knowledge of supply chain business operations and system implementations (like SAP APO/SCM). He has played a role both as a consultant (with 'Big 4' consulting firms) as well as an Operations Leader himself. Having worked on both sides of the table, Rajeev is quickly able to find ways to improve supply chain processes and organizations.
Currently, he is working as an independent consultant focusing on helping companies achieve a higher ROI on their supply chain operations and technology implementations.
o Implemented leading supply chain practices (Demand Planning, Inventory Policies, MRP/LTP, Supply Chain Optimization, Inventory postponement Strategies, Procure to Pay etc.)
o ERP/SCM experience in Fortune 100 companies
o Experience both in the business as well as IT side – extensive BPR experience
o Leadership experience both in Big 4 consulting firms as well as Industry
Sr. Manager, Supply Chain @ * Leading the implementation of end to end Sales & Operations Planning process
* Leading the establishment and improvement of our JDA infrastructure
* Established several Supply Chain leading practices such as Inventory Targeting, Inventory Projection, bringing the entire company on one planning and reporting platform etc.
* Lead a team responsible for achieving commitments to inventory levels,, demand management, capacity planning, supply planning, NPI planning, E&O management and global distribution system From May 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Supply Chain Team Lead (Consulting) @ * Designed the MPS process and implemented APS to make it work.
* Desined the S&OP process and implementing APS.
* Designed and went live with the forecasting/S&OP process at the DMG division. From September 2009 to April 2011 (1 year 8 months) Boise, Idaho AreaSupply Chain/IT Manager (Consulting) @ * Led BMP Supply Chain Continuous Improvement effort - projects such as new planning methodologies for low volume Boxed Microprocessors for the consumer market.
* Managed a small team of consultants, IT resources (offshore) and Intel employees. From July 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 3 months) Commercial Supply Chain Team Lead (Consulting) @ *Designed processes for Supply Chain Planning including solving for problems such as Fair Share Utilization of the Filling Capacity and Bulk Planning.
*Implemented a Supply Chain Planning System. From October 2006 to July 2008 (1 year 10 months) Global Supply Chain Manager @ *Ran the Supply Chain for the Surgical division - ~$700 million revenue.
*Responsible for Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific & Japan – managing a staff of 10 Planners and 2 Planning Managers.
*Led all the planning activities – Forecasting, Inventory Levels/Policies, Planning, Procurement etc.
*Led the design & implementation of leading supply chain practices (such as statistical forecasting, demand pull replenishment, rough cut capacity planning, S&OP process, implementing SAP APO DP & SNP etc.).
*Implemented “advanced warning systems” – alerts which indicate deviations from pre-defined thresholds.
*Coordinated New Product Introduction and Phase out along with Sales & Marketing and R&D to balance revenue growth along with inventory obsolescence costs.
*Ensured that the skills of the team members are kept upto date through external and internal trainings.
*Responsible for leading the annual budgeting process for Supply Chain (Standard Cost development budget and Inventory Budget) From March 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 8 months) Manager @ *W W Grainger, Chicago, IL
- Designed & Implemented a Demand Forecasting system & a Statistical Safety Stock system
*Sony Canada, Toronto, Canada
- Implemented Vendor Managed Inventory - a project judged the best Supply Chain project from all Sony companies worldwide.
- Resulted in a better planning of retailer inventory thereby reducing the need to absorb costs associated with obsolete inventory.
*The Clorox Company, Oakland, CA
- Led the team to implement Supply Chain Planning/ Optimization system.
- Implemented a total cost optimization system within the constraint of keeping the asset utilization relatively stable in the face of fluctuating demand.
*Microsoft Corp, Redmond, WA:
- Implemented Supply Chain Planning/ Optimization system.
- Implemented a procedure to optimize Flexibility Limits for the Hardware division.
- Implemented a system to optimally utilize the Volume discounts provided by the contract manufacturers. From June 2000 to March 2005 (4 years 10 months) Senior Consultant @ *Worked at various clients (mainly in the Hi-Tech Industry) in the Supply Chain practice
*Worked at both Fortune 100 clients as well as mid-market companies.
*Helped the firm develop competence in SAP APO and trained senior consultants in the same. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Production/Maintenance Engineer @ Production/ Maintenance Engineer
• Managed Production on the shop floor – responsible for the gear box line.
• Managed Maintenance activities for the gear box line.
• Awarded the Best Engineer award among 150 new hires from premium schools. From June 1990 to June 1993 (3 years 1 month)
MBA, Information Services & Operations, 3.93 @ University of California, Irvine - The Paul Merage School of Business From 1996 to 1998 MBA, Operations Management @ Faculty of Management Studies - University of Delhi From 1993 to 1995 BS (Engineering), Electrical Engineering @ Harcourt Butler Technological Institute From 1986 to 1990 High School, Mathematics and Science @ MJKPS From 1980 to 1986 Rajeev Agnihotri is skilled in: Demand Planning, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain, SAP, Supply Chain Optimization, Business Process Re-engineering, Supply Chain Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, MRP, Manufacturing, Business Process Improvement, SAP R/3, Leadership, Business Process
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension