Managing Director @ adyton - Sales Execution as a Service
VP EMEA @ DarkOwl
Senior Sales Executive with 20+ years experience in shaping enthusiastic and successful sales teams in Central Europe. Deep knowledge in the segments Enterprise Software, Security, Datacenter, SaaS (Software as a Service) and brand protection. Proven track record of goal attainment. Extensive experience in setting up direct sales teams and channel sales teams. Dynamic communication skills on CXO
Senior Sales Executive with 20+ years experience in shaping enthusiastic and successful sales teams in Central Europe. Deep knowledge in the segments Enterprise Software, Security, Datacenter, SaaS (Software as a Service) and brand protection. Proven track record of goal attainment. Extensive experience in setting up direct sales teams and channel sales teams. Dynamic communication skills on CXO level. Impressive list of successful partners and clients like Deutsche Telekom, SAP and BMW.
Specialties: Sales Execution, Sales Leadership, goal attainment, defining and executing bottom and top line growth strategies especially for technology and services companies entering the European market in the segments midsized companies to large enterprises.
Managing Director @ adyton - Sales Execution as a Service helps technology companies accelerate their business in Europe profitably. We provide measureable results for our clients. Our "Sales as a Service" provides fast returns and reduces the risk typically associated with a market expansion. Our clients often use our service to enter a new market without setting up all the infrastructure, legal entities and without the administrative burden associated with going global. We have extensive experience with Software Vendors and SaaS (Software as a Service) vendors from North America and Israel. From April 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Munich Area, GermanyVP Sales EMEA @ OpSec Security is the market leader in fighting counterfeits for brands, transaction cards, government documents and currency. OpSec delivers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions, including advanced physical security technologies, supply chain track and trace services, and online and e-commerce monitoring and analysis for more than 300 companies across industry sectors and 50 governments worldwide. OpSec Security is a public company (London AIM: OSG) and operates manufacturing and software development facilities and laboratories in the USA and the UK, and Germany and has sales operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. From September 2012 to June 2015 (2 years 10 months) Munich Area, GermanyVP Sales & Marketing @ CenterTools develops and sells the Endpoint Security Product DriveLock which is used to prevent Information leaving the enterprise. It is the fastest DLP (Data Loss Prevention) product to implement and currently used by more than 2.000 enterprises worldwide. From March 2010 to March 2012 (2 years 1 month) Munich Area, GermanyExecutive VP Sales & Marketing @ Avira is the leading European manufacturer of IT-security solutions and protects more than 100 Mio users worldwide. Avira competes with companies like Symantec, McAfee, Trend Micro and Kaspersky. Our clients include Commerzbank, Deutsche Telekom and Allianz.
- responsible for annual growth rate of more than 40% in a zero growth market
- building a productive sales channel in less than 12 month
- responsible for worldwide Sales, Business Development and Marketing
- winning important Major Accounts and OEM partners
- establishing strong international brand awareness for Avira From January 2006 to February 2010 (4 years 2 months) Director Sales Central Europe @ think3 is a fast growing PLM vendor providing software and services to the manufacturing industry with a staff of about 400. Services include Off shoring and outsourcing with resources located around the world including India. Won clients like BMW and Audi. Responsible for revenue and P&L. Generated strong revenue growth through new sales model. From April 2003 to November 2005 (2 years 8 months) Director Sales & Marketing Central Europe @ ACTANO provides software and services to the automotive industry with a staff of about 220. Won and extended client base with companies like Volkswagen, BMW and Bosch. Responsible for revenue and P&L for Central Europe. From April 2000 to March 2003 (3 years) Sales Manager @ Selling UML based software development tools (Clearcase, Rational Rose) to medium and large enterprises like Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Bank and Sparkassen Informatik. Started as Account Manager and was promoted to Sales Manager with a team of up to 15 team members. Consistently overachieved quotas and was member of the world wide Presidents Club. Rational was the 23rd largest software vendor and was acquired by IBM for $2.2B. From July 1994 to March 2000 (5 years 9 months) Munich Area, GermanyAccount Manager @ Account Manager in Detroit (MI) and Pittsburgh (PA). Awarded with the MVP Award (Most Valuable Player) and as hunter of the year for strong new customer penetration in Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania. From January 1988 to March 1994 (6 years 3 months) Greater Pittsburgh Area
Engineer’s Degree, Engineering, Graduated with special honors @ University of Applied Science, Rosenheim From 1982 to 1987 Rainer Witzgall is skilled in: Sales Execution, Direct Sales, Sales Management, Channel Management, SAP, Product Life Cycle Management, Security, Data Center, Endpoint Security, Huthwaite BCRC certified Trainer, Train the Trainer, St. Gallen Business School, Product Lifecycle Management, Sales&Marketing, Channel Partners