Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science @
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Computer science graduate student at UT Dallas with an interest in Programming Languages, Computer Networks and Internet and having one and a half years of work experience in the technology industry. Seeking a challenging internship for Fall 2015 to use my knowledge in computer science, to apply problem solving, coding and debugging skills and to learn new
Computer science graduate student at UT Dallas with an interest in Programming Languages, Computer Networks and Internet and having one and a half years of work experience in the technology industry. Seeking a challenging internship for Fall 2015 to use my knowledge in computer science, to apply problem solving, coding and debugging skills and to learn new technologies and methods.
• Software Engineering and Development
• Web Development
• Working in Linux Environment as well as Windows
Software Engineer Intern @ • NICE’s Work Force Management (WFM) product is a leader in the industry with customers as large as Yahoo and Sun.
• R&D Systems team works on various technologies to bring newer technologies and better methodologies.
• Worked on “Mavenising” the entire PDE-based WFM software which has been evolving for over 20 years
• Also, developed few Maven plugins which increases the productivity of developers working on the software From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Computer Lab Assistant and Tutor @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Grader for Programming Class @ From August 2014 to December 2014 (5 months) Software Engineer @ • Part of newly established System Test that assessed a final go/no-go for many game titles like FIFA, Madden and Battlefield.
• Studied Madden's (EA's $4 Billion video game franchise) online server architecture which included components ranging from EA proprietary "Blaze" Servers, Databases, to third party authentication systems from Microsoft and Sony; and identifying bottle necks and single points of failure.
• Developing automated test scripts using C++ and Lua and running various kinds of tests like stress test against prod-like server deployment.
• Analyzing server and client logs, data (CPU, memory, crashes etc) and various other data (RPC calls, failure rates etc) to identify bottle necks in architecture as well as errors in server code like logical errors, uncaught exceptions, memory leaks.
• Working in the team demanded aggressive working style with quality as missing deadlines OR bugs affects the game release and hundreds of thousands of gamers.
• Developed various automated tools which saved a lot of manual effort each time a test had to be run and monitored. Tools have to be dynamic to fit into various teams and user interface intuitive. This largely contributed to the team's productivity.
• Contributed to EA's efforts to bring virtualization technologies to EA's servers which would save thousands of dollars for the company.
• Contributed to various releases of STC, a tool which is aimed to make running tests, monitoring tests and analyzing results easy with a single click and changed how tests are being run in the team. From June 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 2 months) Hyderābād Area, IndiaSoftware Development Engineer Intern @ • Project Title-”Transportation Invoice Processing System (TIPS): Rule Configuration”
• Designed REST service based web applications with JSP based UI.
• Unit Tested with JUnit API's and Deployed using Amazon's Apollo release system. The service was eventually released into Prod and is currently used by transport logistics team at Amazon.
• Implemented complicated data structures and algorithms in Amazon's TIPS Rule system which optimized various logistics decisions like which "fulfillment center" delivers a customer and through which carrier. From June 2012 to December 2012 (7 months) Hyderābād Area, IndiaIntern @ • Designed company's various databases and implemented them behind Apache web service using MySQL database.
• The web interface is being used by the manager at the company to manage employee attendance and organize numerous parts of power transmission towers. From March 2010 to May 2010 (3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension