Manager, Marketing Operations & Global Marketo Administration @ Rimini Street
Marketing Automation Specialist @ Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
SEO/SEM E-Strategist @ Milestone Internet Marketing
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior @
University of California, Davis
Marketing professional with over eight years of experience in both B2B and B2C environments. Experience in leveraging market research and analysis to formulate marketing strategies and programs specific to support a target market. In addition, prior experience includes marketing communications and website content management. Proven track record in integrating marketing programs and strategies, which
Marketing professional with over eight years of experience in both B2B and B2C environments. Experience in leveraging market research and analysis to formulate marketing strategies and programs specific to support a target market. In addition, prior experience includes marketing communications and website content management. Proven track record in integrating marketing programs and strategies, which build brand identity to drive revenue.
Project Management professional with 1+ years of experience in strategic project planning and development. Experience in supplier/vendor management, procurement & purchasing, PO management and contract management. In addition, prior experience includes managing the supply chain and product materials resourcing.
E-Marketing Communications Specialist @ * Collaborates, consults and advises with the USA Marketing department, USA MarCom Manager and Sr. Specialists, advertising agencies and designers to develop and implement USA sales promotional campaigns and sales support tools, and to implement global FoB communications, messaging and product campaigns in the USA market.
* Assist with online marketing strategy through concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordination of online initiatives.
* Establishes and maintains Email distribution list
* Monitor, track and analyze performance of both internal and external email marketing campaigns.
* Expert in digital marketing to achieve marketing objectives; trade show participation and direct marketing to develop and execute effective USA sales promotional programs.
* Coordinate and implement marketing communications activities supporting the USA business with responsibility for results in terms of cost, timelines, methods, and performance.
* Work closely with USA Product Marketing Managers to establish marketing communications objectives. Plan and implement tactics with responsibility to managing expenses to budget, meeting timelines and deadlines, and measuring effectiveness of programs.
* Responsible for coordination of USA marketing communications activities including budget/expenses tracking, agency/vendor coordination, and managing projects to schedule.
* Negotiate competitive project bids and coordinate work with agencies and vendors. From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) SEO/SEM E-Strategist - Digital Marketing @ • Project management – manage and organize multiple client site promotions
• Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies to improve traffic, conversion and overall performance of websites
• Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
• Contact and communicate with clients on a regular basis to review website and campaign performances, and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
• Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
• Using Google Analytics, Google Webmasters and Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst to use real-time data from customer interactions on websites to perform reporting and analytics on websites’ performance to understand the whole customer journey better.
• Website Content creation for increasing user engagement and average visit duration on sites to drive conversion funnel.
• Social Media marketing and ad targeting strategies on Yelp, TripAdvisor and Foursquare.
• Perform Keyword Research (KWR) analysis on websites for driving maximum SEO value added web content.
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns across various search marketing platforms: Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Ads & Bing Ads From December 2013 to October 2014 (11 months) Marketing Manager - Demand Generation @ • Create, deploy and manage digital marketing for demand generation campaigns (online advertising and email campaigns)
• Lead analysis and optimization of search engine optimization (SEO, SEM) and search engine marketing efforts to increase natural ranking in search engine results page (SERP), drive traffic to websites.
• Lead SEM, display ads, and retargeting ad strategies across various platforms: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Foursquare.
• Execute and drive landing page optimization and A/B testing initiatives across paid channels
• Provide strategic solutions to clients and help identify and execute new opportunities for improving high-quality organic search engine traffic and help increase clients’ revenue and conversions.
• Optimize marketing to sales lead and opportunity management, implementing lead scoring (using Marketo), segmentation, and tracking results.
• Manage reporting, analytics, and forecasting across all demand generation programs and executive dashboards.
• Assist in designing lead-generation programs, lead-nurturing programs, customer research and automated communications programs and promotions using Marketo.
• Creating, structuring and executing online advertising programs to generate new leads for the organization.
• Create, execute and manage online demand generation programs in alignment with organization’s core marketing strategy.
• Create and launch e-mail marketing programs to drive leads and prospects for their products and/or services using Marketo. From May 2013 to November 2013 (7 months) Project Manager I @ • Project manager within the Supply Chain Management department, focused on prefabrication and automation operations, managing, tracking, overseeing and executing various critical milestones and deliverables in Supply Chain Management efforts.
• Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of prefabricated wall panels project in alignment with company’s strategic business objectives.
• Vendor/Supplier management oversight involving building relationships and partnerships to create better value proposition for the company, acted as a central point of communication liaison, established rapport, and maintained communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, both internally and externally.
• Oversaw PO management, invoices, and contract management.
• Maintained regular status reports on a bi-weekly basis to deliver on vision and is kept to agreed-on scope.
• Supervised contract development and award agreements between vendors and company.
• Material resources planning to ensure adequate quantity of materials are in stock to meet production needs.
• Developed project timelines as well as facilitated team planning meetings to ensure team member shared appropriate information to ensure timely execution of milestones and deliverables to align with product launch deadline. From March 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 2 months) Marketing Programs Manager-Demand Generation @ • Increased business Top Line revenue by average 20% Year/Year as a direct result of implementing well designed marketing initiatives and driving up storefront customer foot traffic.
• Managed Baja Fresh Mexican Grill marketing efforts, oversee their QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) strategic marketing roadmap and execution for East Bay Area.
• Built campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using Marketo, setup and execute tactical tasks associated with customized e-mail campaigns.
• Created Point-of-Purchase (POP) posters and display marketing collaterals (banners, fliers, mailers) to influence customers’ dining out behavior through market research centered on eating habits in a B2C environment.
• Variable advertising through email campaigns, banners/posters and direct mail, customer focused promotions, on-going public relations and competitive landscape activity analysis.
• Analyzed customer research, current market conditions and trends and competitor information to formulate appropriate marketing efforts.
• Event marketing - local events/conventions/tradeshows.
• Direct marketing initiatives to monitor scaling of marketing efforts within allocated quarterly budgets.
• Evaluated and analyzed acute market reactions to advertising programs, product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market landscape and competitive conditions.
• Provided internal marketing channel consultancy to recommend best-fit solutions to meeting marketing and business objectives. From July 2009 to March 2012 (2 years 9 months) Marketing Specialist @ • Canvassing (face-to-face marketing) that has driven Demand Generation, which resulted in 25% increase in annual Top Line revenue.
• Executed innovative marketing campaigns and strategies including direct marketing (display, print, direct mail), digital/online marketing (Email, SEO, SEM, PPC, Website, Social Media platforms) for Lead Generation and Demand Generation.
• Created and launched email marketing campaigns using Constant Contact tool for lead-nurturing programs.
• Used Google Analytics to generate detailed statistics about gauging website traffic and traffic sources.
• Measured conversion rate that ended up in a sale, all for the purposes of understanding, assessing, optimizing and improving the effectiveness of the website.
• Used Google Analytics (GA) to track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites as well as to see what keywords are bringing the most visitors to the website page.
• Utilized paid advertisements like Google Ad Words to display specific Ads on Google, PPC strategy to drive demand generation.
• Establishment of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in measuring the success of PPC campaign by examining elements like Clicks, Impressions, Click Thru Rate (CTR), Spend, Conversions, Conversion Rate and Cost Per Conversion.
• A/B Testing methodology implemented in web development, emailing, advertising and marketing.
• Social Media marketing using Constant Contact to run promotions and offers on company Facebook page. Monitored the page traffic and clicks per view of Ads.
• Driving force behind the development and design of winery website to offer optimal user friendly experience.
• Collaboratively managed marketing budget proposals and tracking with all involved parties.
• Created and deployed a lead capture page on company website to capture contact information of prospects. From May 2004 to June 2009 (5 years 2 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration @ California State University-SacramentoBachelor of Science (B.S.), Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior @ University of California, Davis Rahul MBA is skilled in: Supply Chain Management, Supplier Management, Procurement & Purchasing, Marketing & Advertising, Operational Management, Branding & Identity Marketing, Sales Accounts Acquisitions, Product Placement, Clientele Procurement, Leadership, Branding & Identity, Online Marketing, Channel Marketing, Advertising/Branding, Sement Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension