Programmatic Native Media Buyer @ DALIA MEDIA GROUP
Vocational High School of Economics Varna
I am a highly organized, solutions orientated individual with natural problem solving skills, a can-do attitude and an aptitude for negotiation. Having worked in a variety of sales and customer-oriented roles, I have gained considerable interpersonal and customer service skills along with an understanding of how to maintain sustainable relationships with clients, to work effectively under pressure
I am a highly organized, solutions orientated individual with natural problem solving skills, a can-do attitude and an aptitude for negotiation. Having worked in a variety of sales and customer-oriented roles, I have gained considerable interpersonal and customer service skills along with an understanding of how to maintain sustainable relationships with clients, to work effectively under pressure and to manage multiple tasks across numerous projects. Due to my experience in different countries, I consider myself a flexible in attitude self-starter, feeling comfortable to work in a dynamic environment among people from various background. I also possess strong mathematical and analytical skills, high attention to detail and strong experience in using MS Office, managing numbers and writing reports and presentations. I am passionately curious and willing to learn more about programmatic buying technology, demand-side platforms, real-time bidding auction, ad exchanges and database management systems.
• Practical understanding and experience in delivering Programmatic campaigns from various DSP`s.
• TubeMogul Academy GOLD Certification
• Business savvy inventive mind that understands how to achieve and capitalize corporate goals
• 4 years of experience in Sales and Marketing with focus on revenue growth and customer satisfaction
• Systems perspective and hypothesis driven strategic thinking
• Capability of analyzing and synthesizing both psychological and material data
• Skills in project management with a record of delivering practical and efficient projects
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Fluent in 3 languages: English, Bulgarian, Macedonian
• Genuine interest in programmatic buying, digital media and crative advertising strategy
Programmatic Account Executive @ As a Programmatic Account Executive at the Digital Integrated Hub at Mindshare Worldwide London, I am playing a key role in day to day execution, delivery and coordination of a client`s Programmatic engagements by different Programmatic tools, DMP and DSP implementations.
My principal accountabilities inlcudes:
• Campaign management - Setting campaigns on ULTRA (Unilever Trading Desk) using various DSP platforms (Tube Mogul, The Trade Desk, Turn) according to campaign objectives
• Responsibility and accountability for monitoring performance KPIs ensuring that action is taken in the event of under-performance
• Creating contextual, behavioral, and demographic and an audience campaign strategies across display, mobile, social and video channels.
• Managing campaign optimization, and giving regular feedback to planning team.
• Running optimization levers as well as whitelisting and blacklisting websites and media inventory
• Delivering end of campaign (EOC) insight reports as agreed at planning stage and presenting them to managers with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis and to agreed deadlines
• Meeting publishers, data providers, and 3rd party companies in order to find ways to strengthen trading desk performance via private marked deals
• Having a daily contact with platform support team on new UI features or fixing system problems
• Monitoring Mindshare Trading Desk commercial success on each campaign
• Ensuring clients receive a high level of client service
• Leading reconcile delivery with agency teams as well as fostering good working relationships From September 2015 to Present (4 months) London, United KingdomProgrammatic Intern @ From May 2015 to August 2015 (4 months) Corporate Sales Representative @ Main duties included:
• managing and developing the coverage of the biggest customers of the northeast region of Bulgaria, including national key accounts, wholesalers, chain headquarters, and retail outlets.
• selling and rendering most professional service to national key accounts, wholesalers, chain headquarters, retail outlets, using newest presentation techniques and best presentation practices.
• implementing territory management and growth plans by striving to achieve maximally challenging turnover and sales targets as well as taking care of the best possible in-store presence (sales fundamentals: distribution, shelving, pricing, and merchandising).
• networking and building relationships with a wide range of clients, targeting new business, looking for new customers, and developing current ones.
• coordinating hostesses, merchandisers and other promotions in a high-pressure environment
• huge amount of thorough reporting and other administration work. From January 2008 to December 2008 (1 year) Sales Representative @ Main duties included:
• networking and building relationships with a wide range of clients and developing understanding of their needs
• ensuring direct coverage of the biggest customers of the region of Varna, including wholesalers, building association and developers and selling and rendering the most professional service to wholesalers, building association and developers
• liaising with third parties and ensuring that customer demands are met successfully
• looking for new customers and developing current ones. From February 2007 to December 2007 (11 months) Retail Merchandiser @ Main duties included:
• working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
• meeting suppliers, distributors and analysts, managing budgets, predicting sales and profits; using specialist computer software including databases
• visiting manufacturers, stores and suppliers, negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales
• managing levels and distribution of stock, handling supply/production problems as they arise
• setting stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate, promoting best selling items in order to maximise profits
• making financial presentations to senior managers, assessing sales performance of ranges From May 2006 to October 2006 (6 months)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Creative Advertising Strategy @ University of the Arts London From 2009 to 2012 Diploma in Banking and Insurance Affairs, Banking and Insurance Affairs @ Vocational High School of Economics Varna From 1997 to 2002 Radoslav Radev is skilled in: Programmatic Advertising, Online Advertising, Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Microsoft Office
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension