Media maven, currently seeking full-time employment opportunities within the fields of communications, marketing, advertising, television and film production. I am currently a senior at the Florida State University and will graduate in April of 2016. I am working towards finishing my Bachelors of Science Degree in Marketing, as well as a minor in Communications. I am eager
Media maven, currently seeking full-time employment opportunities within the fields of communications, marketing, advertising, television and film production. I am currently a senior at the Florida State University and will graduate in April of 2016. I am working towards finishing my Bachelors of Science Degree in Marketing, as well as a minor in Communications. I am eager to learn and excited to work under the multi-faceted umbrella that media organizations have to offer.
College Ambassador Program @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Tallahassee, Florida AreaCBS Sports Network Campus Rep @ • Developed marketing campaign for the premiere of Limitless on Florida State University’s campus.
• Organized an early screening and event for the release of the CBS Series.
• Created contest and offered giveaways throughout campaign for students to promote the show. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Tallahassee, Florida AreaPublicity Intern @ • Support Coordinator and Senior Coordinator in event planning and on-site executions
• Write press releases and media blasts and research appropriate outlets and journalists
• Draft pitches for clients to appear on late night television shows and media appearances From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Intern @ • Support with the diverse needs of the office including sponsorship development and research.
• Facilitated marketing and promotions, social media and strategic planning for clients.
• Serve as a Production Assistant for various shoots across North Florida. From September 2014 to January 2015 (5 months) Student Marketing Manager for Core Power @ • Plan and execute events to create brand awareness on Florida State University’s Campus.
• Communicate daily with Coca Cola account managers as well as other Core Power employees and event coordinators to grow the brand.
• Represent Core Power in the field and display a passion that helps promote this wonderful health and wellness product. From August 2014 to December 2014 (5 months) Entertainment Publicity Intern @ • Support Vice President, Directors and Press Managers with day-to-day publicity of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Saturday Night Live, Late Night With Seth Meyers, Law & Order SVU, America’s Got Talent, The Blacklist, Celebrity Apprentice and select specials
• Monitor press and compile daily clip packets for NBC’s Entertainment Team From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaArtist Management Intern @ • Worked closely with the manager of Sheryl Crow among other performers
• Helped coordinate & arrange clients’ daily press itineraries
• Assisted in day to day office affairs, including taking phone calls & writing office memos From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaCounselor @ • Supervised a cabin of 16 girls (ages 8-9) at an overnight camp
• Served as a mentor for children
• Diffused in-cabin disputes amongst campers on a day-to-day basis From June 2010 to August 2012 (2 years 3 months) Scranton, Pennsylvania Area
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business, Marketing, Minor in Communications, Marketing @ Florida State University From 2012 to 2016 West Boca Raton Community High School From 2008 to 2012 Rachel Wohlfeld is skilled in: Social Media, Social Networking, Public Relations, Management, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Press Monitoring, Press Releases, Marketing Communications, CisionPoint, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension