Web Developer/Customer Implementation Specialist @ Mednav.com
Web Design and Development @ OWNx.com/Stockpower.com
Registered Sales Assistant @ Dean Witter Reynolds
Certificates in Web Design and Web Development @
Boston University Computer Career Programs
Web Developer @ - As a member of the web team, worked closely with marketing/communications and creative services teams to create, rebrand, enhance, and update Fortune 500 client websites,
Web Developer @ - As a member of the web team, worked closely with marketing/communications and creative services teams to create, rebrand, enhance, and update Fortune 500 client websites, mobile applications and web based communications related to benefits administration while adhering to client style guides.
- Clients included but were not limited to: H&R Block, ServiceMaster, CBS, 21st Century Fox, Assurant, BNY Mellon, Kindred, NRG, PG&E, Bayer and AstraZeneca.
- Utilized Marketo to create, clone and update HTML email communications.
- Test and troubleshoot various websites and web applications across multiple browsers, multiple email clients, and multiple screen resolutions utilizing such resources as Litmus, Browserstack and browser development tools.
- Utilized Photoshop to create, edit and optimize web-friendly graphics and images.
- Collaborated across teams, communicated task or project status with the use of ActiveCollab.
- Stored completed and approved sites within Eclipse/TFS Content Management System. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Web Developer @ - Assisted in the upgrade and transition of the Department of Corrections (DOC) intranet and its numerous applications from ColdFusion 7/8 to ColdFusion 10 and from MySQL to Oracle.
- Responsible for assisting team members in cleanup and troubleshooting of various database applications on the DOC Intranet.
- Utilized Dreamweaver to update HTML and ColdFusion and Toad for Oracle to troubleshoot queries.
- Test and troubleshoot various web pages and applications across multiple browsers. From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Portal Administrator @ Reporting directly to the Technical Project Manager, the Portal Administrator is part of a diverse, cross-functional team responsible for the successful implementation of a new Student Information System (SIS). The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Portal platform for SIS, including content, navigation, branding, and security within the Portal environment. The Portal Administrator is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of pagelets, templates, homepage layouts, and other Portal tools used to support SIS functions and content delivered via the Portal platform. From October 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 1 month) Web & Applications Developer @ Responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining investor relations web sites for domestic and international public companies trading on Nasdaq, NYSE, TSX and Mexican Stock Exchanges. Coordinate with a client's design team to seamlessly match the look-and-feel of a client's corporate site, maintaining brand continuity, while providing flexibility in design and navigation. Provide daily support, content and data management, and continuous improvements to client web sites. Daily phone contact with clients, including investor relations professionals, web designers, company webmasters, IT departments, and third-party vendors. Keep management apprised of project schedules and resource requirements. Document procedures and record all client contact in a Siebel database. Perform quality assurance reviews of web sites and peer work. Work on multiple projects concurrently.
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension